•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden-Ryan Debate!
Biden is coming off smug and an angry white guy
Biden is winning this one IMO
You know how I know? You guys are getting mad.
Romney and Ryan are telling all there I met this person stories to try and look appealing to the American people.
Is there ANYBODY that could have a civil debate with Biden tonight?
Did Biden just say we went to Iraq to get Al Qaeda?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You know how I know? You guys are getting mad.

I'm not mad. It's just hard to concentrate with Biden constantly interrupting and making those Joker-like faces.
Paul Ryan is doing as well as possible, given the horrible job that the moderator is doing.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Biden is winning this one IMO

He might be winning this debate, I don't know, but i don't think he is doing enough to bring back anyone who may have changed their minds for romney..

He does look smug. What i'm getting out of this isn't a debate so much as it is a water cooler argument.. I'm waiting on Biden to say "ok dude, whatever, I"m out"
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Martha is trying to over control
The Biden smirk and all his collective reactions while Ryan is speaking is a pathetic job of representing this nation as the Vice President. Act like you have been there before. For someone who has so much experience compared to Ryan, there is only one on stage acting mature, respectful, and poised.
I could never do this!! if Biden interrupted me that many times, I would bitch slap him.

Ryan is doing a good job, but he needs to be stronger and not let Biden control the tempo, IMO,
Afghans not US Troops.
Granny Bear Wrote:I could never do this!! if Biden interrupted me that many times, I would bitch slap him.

Ryan is doing a good job, but he needs to be stronger and not let Biden control the tempo, IMO,

Ryan has to be very careful to not look as disrespectful as Biden is. I know it's hard to swallow, but Biden IS the VP.
Oh you are right, but it makes Ryan look a little weak. Romney had to handle this, too and he did a better job I think.
Likeability? Is Biden losing point on that ?
I think Ryan is winning but he is not doing nearly as well as Romney did. Biden is losing but he is not doing nearly as badly as Obama did last week.
"Taking care of those who can't take care of themselves" yet you support abortion.......Come on Joe
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I think Ryan is winning but he is not doing nearly as well as Romney did. Biden is losing but he is not doing nearly as badly as Obama did last week.

Really?

I admitted big time that Romney destroyed Obama.

Biden took it to Ryan.
this abortion part is probably going more for biden than ryan..

Tom is not my friend....

good military answer
Nice closing statement by Ryan.
And then Ryan made a comeback

Tom is not my friend....

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Really?

I admitted big time that Romney destroyed Obama.

Biden took it to Ryan.
Really. But it was much closer than it should have been. The moderator has done much better the last 30 minutes but she had no control during the first hour.
I wish the debate that Ryan fought would have been as strong as his last statement. It was good, I think.
Is Biden getting tired?
Dunno...Biden's closing statement wasn't nearly as strong as his debate performance. He was........scattered.
Biden did really well because he had low expectations. He was expected to screw up and did not. He hit the abortion question out of the park.

Ryan did not do badly, but Biden controlled the energy. Hopefully Biden's expressions turned off some voters.

I think this was pretty even. A lot more so than the Presidential debate.
Ever since the Abortion question Biden's energy level dropped
Ryan finished very strong.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next