•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden-Ryan Debate!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ryan was caught misleading the public many times last night and Biden was just calling him out on it. Mainly the Mathematics.
Ryan was doing what he does best,...lying.
Bob Seger Wrote:NBC Poll Results:

Ryan.....63%
Biden....31%

CNBC Poll Results:

Ryan....56%
Biden...36%

What was this a poll of? Registered voters belief of who won? non-registered voters belief of who won? Independent voters............
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:What was this a poll of? Registered voters belief of who won? non-registered voters belief of who won? Independent voters............
Or voters that were at the debate, ie, "debate watchers"? Which btw, was full of Kentucky voters, who are mostly right leaning in Presidential elections.
Here's your link RealVille.......

By CNN’s clock, President Barack Obama spoke for more than three minutes longer than Mitt Romney. But it didn’t feel like he said more.

Read more: http://entertainment.time.com/2012/10/04...z295peMUcp
TheRealVille Wrote:Are these "debate watcher" polls? I would love to see a link, Bob, just so I could look and find out who was polled.

You didn't look to see who was polled anyways. You really made an *** of your self this time. Not that its any different than others. But here goes.

An article ALWAYS starts with the city it was written in. Look at any important journalistic article, and you'll see that. And apparently, thats where you stopped reading. The very next line, said...
Quote:Forty-eight percent of voters who watched the vice presidential debate think that Rep. Paul Ryan won the showdown, according to a CNN/ORC International nationwide poll conducted right after Thursday night's faceoff.

and then...
Quote:The CNN poll was conducted by ORC International, with 381 registered voters nationwide who watched the debate questioned by telephone.

Thats just pitiful. That you'd stoop to such lying and misleading information. Its no wonder that you support Joe Biden. This lines above come from the very link YOU posted. You need to hire a fact checker to follow you around and keep you from "biden'ing" yourself.

:please:
TheRealVille Wrote:Or voters that were at the debate, ie, "debate watchers"? Which btw, was full of Kentucky voters, who are mostly right leaning in Presidential elections.

I will agree, however, the area surrounding Centre College is very left-leaning. I will concede that people from all over the state were at the Debate Festival though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ronald reagan Wrote:You didn't look to see who was polled anyways. You really made an *** of your self this time. Not that its any different than others. But here goes.

An article ALWAYS starts with the city it was written in. Look at any important journalistic article, and you'll see that. And apparently, thats where you stopped reading. The very next line, said...

and then...

Thats just pitiful. That you'd stoop to such lying and misleading information. Its no wonder that you support Joe Biden. This lines above come from the very link YOU posted. You need to hire a fact checker to follow you around and keep you from "biden'ing" yourself.

I think me and TRV were asking about the poll that Bob posted. His did not have a 48% number.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:Which btw, was full of Kentucky voters, who are mostly right leaning in Presidential elections.

LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have already shown conclusively that the very link you posted shows it was a nationwide poll. Quit Lyin Biden.
ronald reagan Wrote:You didn't look to see who was polled anyways. You really made an *** of your self this time. Not that its any different than others. But here goes.

and then...

Ok, I didn't see the nationwide part. But, I wasn't lying, I didn't see it. What I saw was "debate watchers:, and that only 381 people were polled. It appeared that it was taken at the debate, with the low numbers of people polled. No need to be your usual nasty self.
LWC Wrote:I think me and TRV were asking about the poll that Bob posted. His did not have a 48% number.

I know what poll he's talking about. He has now posted twice and included a link to the CNN poll saying that he looked at it and it was danville area voters that were polled. This is a flat out lie. The very article he posted shows that it was a nationwide poll. Its just a pathetic attempt to make it look like the poll was scewed. Its his thinking that is.

I liked some other numbers from the poll 28% more likely to vote for Romney, 21% more likely to vote for Obama. 50-41, Ryan expressed himself better. 53-43 more likeable.
ronald reagan Wrote:LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have already shown conclusively that the very link you posted shows it was a nationwide poll. Quit Lyin Biden.
How old are you, 12? Did you see the post where I said I was mistaken?
TheRealVille Wrote:Ok, I didn't see the nationwide part. But, I wasn't lying, I didn't see it. What I saw was "debate watchers:, and that only 381 people were polled. It appeared that it was taken at the debate, with the low numbers of people polled. No need to be your usual nasty self.

Its just disgusting to watch you try to spin every single thing that happens. And not just accept the result. You could never be an alcoholic.... acceptance is the key to sobriety. Its the key to life. Just accept that Romney creamed Obama. That romney is pulling away in the election polls as of today. Just accept that this poll shows Ryan beating Biden in several key categories. Just accept that debating is not a skill that you possess.
TheRealVille Wrote:How old are you, 12? Did you see the post where I said I was mistaken?

There you go again. :hilarious:

The post you refer to was posted BEFORE you said you were mistaken.
ronald reagan Wrote:I know what poll he's talking about. He has now posted twice and included a link to the CNN poll saying that he looked at it and it was danville area voters that were polled. This is a flat out lie. The very article he posted shows that it was a nationwide poll. Its just a pathetic attempt to make it look like the poll was scewed. Its his thinking that is.

I liked some other numbers from the poll 28% more likely to vote for Romney, 21% more likely to vote for Obama. 50-41, Ryan expressed himself better. 53-43 more likeable.
No, when LWC and I asked Bob for a link, it was for what Bob was posting.
My post shows 9:09am, your post shows 9:13am. Silly rabbit.
I think who won is an overrated argument.. The better question for me is who did i understand better.. and while both candidates dodged questions, and answered politically, I have to say that I liked the way Ryan answered his questions better.

For someone who is supposed to have a lot of experience in debating, you would think Biden should have owned Ryan, but i didn't exactly see it that way.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
TheRealVille Wrote:How old are you, 12? Did you see the post where I said I was mistaken?
Considering you posted it 4 minutes after his post, I doubt he did before he posted it.

Edit: And I am now late to the show lol, already been covered.
TheRealVille Wrote:No, when LWC and I asked Bob for a link, it was for what Bob was posting.

You've even confused yourself at this point. I don't care about what link you were asking for. I posted in regards to your post referring to the link that you posted, referring to the 'mistaken' information that you posted.

I never mentioned another link. i never mentioned another post. Your post on the matter was clear. "voters came from kentucky... here's the link." I said, it shouldn't matter if a link is posted for the other numbers, because obviously you won't read the entire article. Over and over you pull the same crap. I'm tired of it. Post after post has an 'error' in it.
^I know this is a you vs. TRV debate but I am confused trying to follow it. lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ronald reagan Wrote:There you go again. :hilarious:

The post you refer to was posted BEFORE you said you were mistaken.
I post, and then edit on mistakes I have in grammar, and spelling(a known fact on here). As soon as I saw you post, I quoted it, and started working on my answer, with the link to the cnn article opened in another window, looking over it. I then finished my post. There were several posts in between. But be assured, I didn't see any posts while doing my answer. You do realize that it takes time to quote a post and then answer, all the while not seeing who else is posting, right?
LWC Wrote:^I know this is a you vs. TRV debate but I am confused trying to follow it. lol.
Yea, I'm done too LWC. RR only knows how to act like a kid when talking, so I'm leaving this one.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Considering you posted it 4 minutes after his post, I doubt he did before he posted it.

Edit: And I am now late to the show lol, already been covered.
See, my point was made about not seeing posts while posting an answer to a quote. :Thumbs:
LWC Wrote:^I know this is a you vs. TRV debate but I am confused trying to follow it. lol.

I'll sum it up.

TRV posted the polls were not accurate because they were only kentucky voters polled. He then cited his evidence, an article from CNN. I read the article, saw that twice it said it was a nationwide poll. I called him out on it. Then when I saw that he was asking for more data so he could use his expert 'skills' and find out the 'real answer behind a ryan win'... I simply stated that it shouldn't matter if another article is posted showing the way the poll was conducted, because you obviously didn't read the first one. Keep in mind, it was his own 'evidence' that was wrong.

So yes, i know which poll I'm talking about, which poll he was talking about, how I was right, how he was wrong, and how he continues to do the same thing post after post.
Confusedinglepar
TheRealVille Wrote:Yea, I'm done too LWC. RR only knows how to act like a kid when talking, so I'm leaving this one.
Confusedinglepar
TheRealVille Wrote:See, my point was made about not seeing posts while posting an answer to a quote. :Thumbs:

:hilarious:

Always a victim.
ronald reagan Wrote:I'll sum it up.

TRV posted the polls were not accurate because they were only kentucky voters polled. He then cited his evidence, an article from CNN. I read the article, saw that twice it said it was a nationwide poll. I called him out on it. Then when I saw that he was asking for more data so he could use his expert 'skills' and find out the 'real answer behind a ryan win'... I simply stated that it shouldn't matter if another article is posted showing the way the poll was conducted, because you obviously didn't read the first one. Keep in mind, it was his own 'evidence' that was wrong.

So yes, i know which poll I'm talking about, which poll he was talking about, how I was right, how he was wrong, and how he continues to do the same thing post after post.
And, as I explained, when I saw your post to me, I opened the link in another window, looked over the article, saw I was mistaken, and quoted your post in another window, to answer that I was mistaken.
ronald reagan Wrote::hilarious:

Always a victim.
You are always an ass when conversing, so forever more on ignore. FTR, even Hoot has more class than you, and we go at it hard.

Remember this?

Quote:BUT you will not ever get the name calling or topic switches that others like to pull, from me.
Quote: I assure you though, I will keep civil when you and I disagree, and will always be open to the ideas you present.
TheRealVille Wrote:You are always an ass when conversing, so forever more on ignore.

:hilarious:

I don't know why I didn't think of that myself. It'd make reading and sifting through the information here so much more enjoyable.
TheRealVille Wrote:You are always an ass when conversing, so forever more on ignore. FTR, even Hoot has more class than you, and we go at it hard.

Remember this?

Yup. Sure do.

Remember this, "socially I'm a liberal. but, economically speaking I'm middle of the road." You're no middle of the road. Trust me.

So we're both liars. :Thumbs:
biden would've won had he not been a DA and acted like a fool interrupting and smirking.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next