Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for fun
Go to google images, type in completely wrong, and have fun.

http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi
I just saw this posted!
Its because of his completely wrong statement...

Google is the place to go for nearly anything you want to find.

And if you can’t find it on Google, just go to YouTube. Oh! That’s right! They’re under the same umbrella, so YouTube helps with the results being close or the same as Google’s.

And have you ever noticed that no matter where you go and type in Mitt Romney it almost always says “jughead.” Siiike! That’s not true. But, if you type in “Completely wrong” Mitt’s face will pop up all over the place for you under “images.”

But according to CNN, the reason the search engine is coming up with that result is that Google’s search formulas picked up Romney saying last week he was “completely wrong” when about saying “47% of Americans were “victims” and dependent on government.”

Well, have fun while it lasts!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:WTF.
Is Google even picking sides now?
No, it's just a fluke from when Romney said he was "completely wrong" about the 47%. Googles search in images are just picking images of the person that said it.
^
lol, yea i found the story after saying that and edited my post before i say you post.

I would say this could easily happen with any politician using a phrase they wish they could take back.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol, yea i found the story after saying that and edited my post before i say you post.

I would say this could easily happen with any politician using a phrase they wish they could take back.
Yep. It would work with just about anybody famous that said something that is talked about, or reported over the net.
All that being said......there were Google Bombs, as I remember, in another election. It wasn't exactly like this situation, but similiar.
At one point if you searched "Weapons of Mass Destruction" on google the first result it would return was "doesn't exist".
^
Confusednicker:
"secretly a muslim" returns picture after picture of Obama. hahahhaa
[YOUTUBE="hmmmm"]Auwe-aGF4Lo[/YOUTUBE]

HAHA
Since we like to type in random things on google search..
Figured I'd give it a try..

[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/nebp5...r9y1ba.png]
^
lol, nice one....
^:thatsfunn Now were havin fun! Baller, the thinking cap is too much. :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that is hillarious therealville!