Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Candy Crowley
Check out the link below, our next debate moderator. What are your thoughts?

I for one, think her name fits her perfectly. As Larry the Cable Guy would say, "She's like 3 M&M's away from HOLY SHIT!"

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppa...z29N2psx9D
She's got more breast than a KFC buffet!
She has more chins than a Chinese phone book!
Damn, never a hot chick....

Im glad shes liberal.
That doesnt help a struggling obama at all....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Damn, never a hot chick....

Im glad shes liberal.
That doesnt help a struggling obama at all....
A lot of people thinks she is more republican. Go figure. I wish it had been S.E Cupp doing the moderating, even though she's conservative. :biggrin:
You guys are soooo sexist & judgmental!!
TheRealVille Wrote:A lot of people thinks she is more republican. Go figure. I wish it had been S.E Cupp doing the moderating, even though she's conservative. :biggrin:

The Republicans who set up the debates this year are fools at best. Why would they agree to Candy Crowley, a dedicated CNN liberal, to be moderator? Why would they agree to a format "featuring" eighty alleged undecided voters (Who believes that?) from New York? New York, along with Massachusetts and California, are the most pro-Kardashian states in the union.

Truly dumb.
Crowley's physical size is only matched by her record of liberal bias. Those who watch the event will see plenty of both.
Granny Bear Wrote:You guys are soooo sexist & judgmental!!

Of course...Confusednicker:
I guess with the liberalism abounding, if Romney even has a decent showing, his numbers should be okay because the conservative base would understand the deck being stacked against him, right?
I don't know about that LWC. I think Romney should "handle" that situation a little bit, BUT I'm only one opinion. Frankly, I thought Ryan should have addressed the disrespectful mockery that I felt like Biden showed the other night. Time has proven me wrong, so go figure..
She'll probably be like the first moderator and get run over. Not because she sits back and lets the two debate, but because she'll be too busy eating her KFC chicken bucket to do so.
[YOUTUBE="It's going to be two against one tonight"]HRdK_4-mVZQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="yea"]JR3Enk5nDcc[/YOUTUBE]
She probably won't be able to think because she has to use all that room in her brain to store food.
She's two foot, and too fat.