Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 12 - Johnson Central 8
final
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I heard JC was up 8-0 at one point.
That's amazing if that's true...What's more amazing is that Bentley gave up 8 runs...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont think Bentley pitched..I heard Ashleigh Stanley was on the mound..Cortney Bentley has golfers elbow or atleast I think thats what they called it and her arm is swelled up pretty good.
the_phenom3 Wrote:I dont think Bentley pitched..I heard Ashleigh Stanley was on the mound..Cortney Bentley has golfers elbow or atleast I think thats what they called it and her arm is swelled up pretty good.

Ohhh I hate to hear that while she is chasing the all-time wins record...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Golfers elbow...she has had it all year...more discomfort than anything. She threw four games over the weekend against some pretty tough competition. Seems to me that she earned a night off. Besides, she is Resting up for the end run!!!:Thumbs:
eagerbeaver Wrote:Golfers elbow...she has had it all year...more discomfort than anything. She threw four games over the weekend against some pretty tough competition. Seems to me that she earned a night off. Besides, she is Resting up for the end run!!!:Thumbs:

Yeah she definatly earned a night off...And it's more important to win the games in a couple of weeks compared to right now...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree.
yea and central didnt have there senior leaders tonight.
Nice win without Bentley pitching for Valley
How Did Fleming Do
Lets give some credit to the eagles. I will make this statement now, they will be the best in the region next year, and might be number three with ER behind them.
Congrats Valley!
firebird Wrote:yea and central didnt have there senior leaders tonight.

Please do NOT make excuses for why your team lost. We didn't have our best pitcher throwing in this game so don't mention what stopped you from winning.
its good to see one of the spring programs at sv actuly winning sum games and makin us proud!
Good win for the BATCATS!!