Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Walking Dead Season 3
Anyone watch last night?

Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Herschel Sad
Season should be a great one.
I watched Season 1, couldn't wait for Season 2, got a 2nd job and only got to watch one episode. Found out the other day that Season 2 is now on Netflix. Will be watching it so that I can start watching Season 3.
judgementday Wrote:I watched Season 1, couldn't wait for Season 2, got a 2nd job and only got to watch one episode. Found out the other day that Season 2 is now on Netflix. Will be watching it so that I can start watching Season 3.

Congratulations on the job.
This weeks episode drove me nutts! Cause where they ended up is the same type of place I work. They were doing studpi stuff. I know....It's just a show. But, be alittle more realistic though. Still love the show though!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
[Image: http://www.blogomatic3000.com/wp-content...on-3-1.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
[Image: http://media.amctv.com/photo-gallery/TWD...4_0367.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
[Image: http://media.amctv.com/photo-gallery/TWD...8_0038.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
[Image: http://media.amctv.com/photo-gallery/TWD...9_0362.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Congratulations on the job.

Thanks.......however the reason I have time to watch Season 3 now is because the place I was working for went out of business...
judgementday Wrote:Thanks.......however the reason I have time to watch Season 3 now is because the place I was working for went out of business...

Congratulations on time to watch the walking dead.
OffTheHook Wrote:This weeks episode drove me nutts! Cause where they ended up is the same type of place I work. They were doing studpi stuff. I know....It's just a show. But, be alittle more realistic though. Still love the show though!

I've been saying this for a while now, but its part of show business. You know good and well Herschel had a combine somewhere on that farm...talk about mowing those things down.

On another note, has anyone taken the time to browse through the comics? Im interested to see how use some of the scenarios from there in the show. They are already maturing carl like they did on the show. Im interested to see how things with Michonne end up playing out.
NothingTrivial Wrote:I've been saying this for a while now, but its part of show business. You know good and well Herschel had a combine somewhere on that farm...talk about mowing those things down.

On another note, has anyone taken the time to browse through the comics? Im interested to see how use some of the scenarios from there in the show. They are already maturing carl like they did on the show. Im interested to see how things with Michonne end up playing out.

I have.
I really like what they've done so far - but I have a feeling that if the show goes too much longer it will stray away from the comic completely.

They have stuck pretty close to the comic but they keep straying away little-by-little.
NothingTrivial Wrote:I've been saying this for a while now, but its part of show business. You know good and well Herschel had a combine somewhere on that farm...talk about mowing those things down.

Carl has changed a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
It was strange not seeing Rick and the group this week. But I knew Merl was alive!!!
^I figured we wouldn't see Rick and the crew this week. Had to start merging the story lines sooner or later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
"The only thing that can kill Merle, is Merle."
quote by Darryl season one
Gonna be interesting with Merle in the mix.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
The last episode was a snoozer
While it veered away a little, I think the last episode was an excellent episode. I did a wonderful job filling in the gaps that otherwise would have had to been pieced together in the future. Now we almost have a fresh start for the storylines of the governor and rick's group to start intertwining.