Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paul ryan is a low life
this link posted by therealville should be shared with everybody. what a slime bag ryan is.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/elec...-photo-op/
Before I even opened the thread I knew it was you. Something about the grammar.

But anyways all politicians do this. Makes them more like able. Only difference with Ryan is he is really bad at fake washing dishes.
Oh my a staged photo op. What has politics come to?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Before I even opened the thread I knew it was you. Something about the grammar.

But anyways all politicians do this. Makes them more like able. Only difference with Ryan is he is really bad at fake washing dishes.

He does much better with his other account!
WideMiddle03 Wrote:this link posted by therealville should be shared with everybody. what a slime bag ryan is.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/elec...-photo-op/

Do you even know who Rachel Weiner is, or read any of her other blogs???
The fact that she writes negatively about anyone just increases their validity to me.

Talk about a slime bag...Ms. Weiner is the queen!
Granny Bear Wrote:Do you even know who Rachel Weiner is, or read any of her other blogs???
The fact that she writes negatively about anyone just increases their validity to me.

Talk about a slime bag...Ms. Weiner is the queen!
Why do keep equating her to this link? That is an advertising link at the top of the site. She didn't write this. Again, if she did, would that make it any less true, considering she would be only one of many that are talking about it. Hint: the little word, ad, on the left side of the banner let's us know that it is an ad banner.
Rachel Weiner? Washington Post. It may as well have come from the idiot Biden himself.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Rachel Weiner? Washington Post. It may as well have come from the idiot Biden himself.
Do you people even see that she didn't write it? Look, man, look.

Quote:Posted by Felicia Sonmez on October 15, 2012 at 4:41 pm
Did it come from the Washington Post? That, in and of itself, is conclusive evidence.

By the way, TheRealVille, I have posted numerous times over the last month or so requesting two reasons why any income tax payer would consider voting for your boy. To date, no response. No surprise. I'll drop it to one reason.
TheRealVille Wrote:Do you people even see that she didn't write it? Look, man, look.

i agree. READ. :hilarious:
Sorry, WideMiddle03. I don't read The Washington Post, The New York Times, Mein Kampf, the Little Red Book of Communism,
the Koran, or pamphlets from Planned Parenthood.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Did it come from the Washington Post? That, in and of itself, is conclusive evidence.

By the way, TheRealVille, I have posted numerous times over the last month or so requesting two reasons why any income tax payer would consider voting for your boy. To date, no response. No surprise. I'll drop it to one reason.
The economy is moving forward, we now have healthcare reform, Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive, lowest unemployment rate in years. I'll think of more later(there are numerous reasons), I'm kind of busy cleaning and refilling my hot tub, right now. I want to relax in the HT, and have a cold beer while I watch the debate tonight.
^ you are correct therealville best post EVER
TheRealVille Wrote:The economy is moving forward, we now have healthcare reform, Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive, lowest unemployment rate in years. I'll think of more later(there are numerous reasons), I'm kind of busy cleaning and refilling my hot tub, right now. I want to relax in the HT, and have a cold beer while I watch the debate tonight.

Do I laugh now or later? Instead of filling your hot tub, you should finish spinning your yarn.
TRV is right on this one.
Thats just and ad up there.
It was written by someone else...
My mistake!!
My apology!!
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Do I laugh now or later? Instead of filling your hot tub, you should finish spinning your yarn.
Name one thing that I posted that is wrong.
i'll say it for him therealville. absolutely nothing.
TheRealVille Wrote:Name one thing that I posted that is wrong.

I was going to save you the embarrassment but, since you insist, let's give it a try.

1. "The economy is moving forward".

That says nothing. Elaborate a little with some evidence. Proof always helps. Wages, gross and net, are down. Family wealth is down over 13%. Full time employment is down. Gasoline continues to rise to obscene levels. Food stamp recipients have increased over 50% since your boy took office. Where is the upward trend?

2. "We now have health care reform".

Now, that is like saying, "The Titanic is a wonderful ship. You need to buy a ticket". Let's wait and see what develops. Of course, many of us hope it is repealed before it wrecks us tax payers.

3. "Bin Laden is dead".

Yes, and Al Qaeda is very much alive (reference Libya and Egypt among others). So killing an impotent Bin Laden is no more relevant than window dressing.

4. "GM is alive".

You are in over your head with this one. GM was headed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is known as Reorganization. Actually, GM did go through a modified bankruptcy dictated by the government. What is the difference you ask? If GM had gone through regular Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, as did Walt Disney Productions some years ago as well as many other companies, it would have reorganized and come out as a strong company without using hundreds of millions of dollars of tax payer's money.
Then why did your boy not want regular Chapter 11 Bankruptcy? Obvious. He wanted to protect the unions. If regular Chapter 11 Bankruptcy were the vehicle, all contracts were subject to being renegotiated or rejected. That would include union agreements. Since your boy is dedicated to the unions, he couldn't let that happen. God forbid that unions would have to give some to save GM. Therefore, your boy's modified deal using taxpayer money had to be the route because, only by doing it that way, could he protect the unions. And, of course, the taxpayers will never be fully repaid. That, TheRealVille, is an analysis from someone who has worked in bankruptcy law for over 25 years. I know. You don't.

5. "Lowest unemployment rate in years".

If so, why are there less people working than when your boy took office? The truth is that far more individuals have quit looking for work and have left the potential job force than have been employed. That is fact. And, how many of these "jobs" are part time, temporary jobs with no benefits?

Your post was without any factual basis. You merely posted the typical liberal lines without any credibility. Care to try again?
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I was going to save you the embarrassment but, since you insist, let's give it a try.

1. "The economy is moving forward".

That says nothing. Elaborate a little with some evidence. Proof always helps. Wages, gross and net, are down. Family wealth is down over 13%. Full time employment is down. Gasoline continues to rise to obscene levels. Food stamp recipients have increased over 50% since your boy took office. Where is the upward trend?

2. "We now have health care reform".

Now, that is like saying, "The Titanic is a wonderful ship. You need to buy a ticket". Let's wait and see what develops. Of course, many of us hope it is repealed before it wrecks us tax payers.

3. "Bin Laden is dead".

Yes, and Al Qaeda is very much alive (reference Libya and Egypt among others). So killing an impotent Bin Laden is no more relevant than window dressing.

4. "GM is alive".

You are in over your head with this one. GM was headed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is known as Reorganization. Actually, GM did go through a modified bankruptcy dictated by the government. What is the difference you ask? If GM had gone through regular Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, as did Walt Disney Productions some years ago as well as many other companies, it would have reorganized and come out as a strong company without using hundreds of millions of dollars of tax payer's money.
Then why did your boy not want regular Chapter 11 Bankruptcy? Obvious. He wanted to protect the unions. If regular Chapter 11 Bankruptcy were the vehicle, all contracts were subject to being renegotiated or rejected. That would include union agreements. Since your boy is dedicated to the unions, he couldn't let that happen. God forbid that unions would have to give some to save GM. Therefore, your boy's modified deal using taxpayer money had to be the route because, only by doing it that way, could he protect the unions. And, of course, the taxpayers will never be fully repaid. That, TheRealVille, is an analysis from someone who has worked in bankruptcy law for over 25 years. I know. You don't.

5. "Lowest unemployment rate in years".

If so, why are there less people working than when your boy took office? The truth is that far more individuals have quit looking for work and have left the potential job force than have been employed. That is fact. And, how many of these "jobs" are part time, temporary jobs with no benefits?

Your post was without any factual basis. You merely posted the typical liberal lines without any credibility. Care to try again?

1: http://articles.marketwatch.com/2011-11-...obs-report
http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloomberg...950557.php

2: We'll see. Republicans say it will cost taxpayers, democrats say it will save us money.

3: Ask Vundy is Bin Laden being dead means anything.

4: GM is alive, making money, and paying back it's loan. Go figure.

5: Says you. Unemployment is at it's lowest point since Obama took office, and 5.2 million people have went to work under his watch. Go figure. You all can now drop the "people dropping out of the workforce farce", the 5.2 million hiring figure debunks all that lie.
http://www.dpcc.senate.gov/?p=blog&id=172
http://becerra.house.gov/index.php?Itemi...ew=article
TheRealVille Wrote:1: http://articles.marketwatch.com/2011-11-...obs-report
http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloomberg...950557.php

2: We'll see. Republicans say it will cost taxpayers, democrats say it will save us money.

3: Ask Vundy is Bin Laden being dead means anything.

4: GM is alive, making money, and paying back it's loan. Go figure.

5: Says you. Unemployment is at it's lowest point since Obama took office, and 5.2 million people have went to work under his watch. Go figure. You all can now drop the "people dropping out of the workforce farce", the 5.2 million hiring figure debunks all that lie.
http://www.dpcc.senate.gov/?p=blog&id=172
http://becerra.house.gov/index.php?Itemi...ew=article

Well, TheRealVille, your rebuttal has to be the weakest I have ever encountered. You use as references the liberal San Francisco Chronicle, the liberal Bloomberg, the Democratic Policy Communications Center, and liberal Democrat Congressman Xavier Becerra. How silly can you get? Your only credible reference was from the Wall Street Journal and you edited the headline so as to give a false impression (a trick often used by your ilk) . It didn't say "U.S. Economy Moving Forward". It said "U.S. Economy Moving Forward- Slowly". The emphasis was clearly on "Slowly". And finally you use Vundy as a reference. I'll agree that he may be your best source. However, without any offense meant toward Vundy, it summarizes the silliness of your argument.

The truth is, you have no rebuttal. You have no credibility. True facts do that to a person, don't they?
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Well, TheRealVille, your rebuttal has to be the weakest I have ever encountered. You use as references the liberal San Francisco Chronicle, the liberal Bloomberg, the Democratic Policy Communications Center, and liberal Democrat Congressman Xavier Becerra. How silly can you get? Your only credible reference was from the Wall Street Journal and you edited the headline so as to give a false impression (a trick often used by your ilk) . It didn't say "U.S. Economy Moving Forward". It said "U.S. Economy Moving Forward- Slowly". The emphasis was clearly on "Slowly". And finally you use Vundy as a reference. I'll agree that he may be your best source. However, without any offense meant toward Vundy, it summarizes the silliness of your argument.

The truth is, you have no rebuttal. You have no credibility. True facts do that to a person, don't they?
I didn't edit anything I posted. I posted the link exactly like it is. Don't resort to lying HRV, it is not becoming of you. "The economy is moving forward" is my own words, before I saw any link. I typed it in Google. It is moving forward. BTW, you won't find these numbers on any conservative site, so I couldn't go to one of those places. Ask most people in America if Bin Laden being dead means anything. Ask the families of the victims of 9/11, and all the soldiers of the wars, if it means anything. Your downplaying of it proves your low class, and creditability.

You should know, you pull the typical ad hominem trick most of your kind pull when faced with facts.
It may be a good idea to ask all those military people that your boy is trying to keep from voting. Do you suppose the fact that 80% of our military say they do not support your boy has anything to do with his effort? Looks like they see the Bin Laden charade for what it really is- nothing. Of course, we all could fanticize that your boy acted bravely and, rather than hunkering down in a safe bunker in the basement of the White House, he single-handedly took out big bad Bin Laden (actually no longer a real threat) with his little water pistol. Isn't he brave? Wonder how many of those brave Seal Team 6 members will vote for your boy. How does zero sound?

Just give up on this one, TheRealVille. You have been subjected to the meat grinder of real facts. And that is never good for bologna, is it? As iI said, TheRealVille, you are participating in a gun fight with a pin knife.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:It may be a good idea to ask all those military people that your boy is trying to keep from voting. Do you suppose the fact that 80% of our military say they do not support your boy has anything to do with his effort?

Just give up on this one, TheRealVille. You have been subjected to the meat grinder of real facts. And that is never good for bologna, is it? Go attend some union meeting. It may make you feel better.
Confusednicker: That's what I thought. Go read some more of your republican talking points on Fox.
TheRealVille Wrote:Name one thing that I posted that is wrong.

The whole thing is a big yarn. Brian Antal is upset because he's an Obama man. I don't believe for a second that the Romney campaign muscled their way into the soup kitchen and forced them to allow him the photo-op. The Washington Post says Antal votes democratic consistently--- "The head of an Ohio charity who criticized Mitt Romney’s campaign for staging a “photo-op” at one of the group’s soup kitchens has consistently voted in Democratic primaries.

Brian J. Antal, president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, described himself as an independent voter when telling the Post that vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan came into the soup kitchen without permission on Monday and “did nothing.” But records from the Mahoning County Board of Elections show that he has voted in Democratic primaries since at least 1995."

Independent? I don't think so. But I can see why you wanted to get this story posted, it eclipses anything Obama has screwed up lately. Take his and Hillary and Susan Rice and Jim Carney lying about the administration's denial of more security assets to slain Ambassador Stevens and his comrades over there in Libya. Of course they made up for lying about it with a new lie, Biden said "we didn't know" about the dozens of requests made by Stevens for additional security. And then there is the recording of Obama asking the Russian president to wait until after the election so that he could be "more flexible". The totally false Joe Soptic ad. Getting Harry Reid to stymie the congress. Intentionally causing energy rates to soar, even prophesying to that end on the campaign trail. Saying he would cut the deficit in half during his first term. Another first term promise was that every family would see their health insurance premiums cut by $2,500 dollars a year, instead mine and everybody else's doubled. How could any of that possibly compare to something as ignoble as a photo-op? (Like the one on Aug 19th with Obama and family WALKING across Lafayette Square, on their way to St John's Episcopal Church) No, that wasn't staged.

Like I have said in the past, there is no depth to low for dems, liberals and their supporters to stoop, when it comes to fabaricating unflattering stories, and attempts at character assassination. That is all the dems have. Their record is indefensible so they drag everybody else down in the mud with them. Name calling, inuendo, mud slinging and lies, you guys are the undisputed chammpions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The whole thing is a big yarn. Brian Antal is upset because he's an Obama man. I don't believe for a second that the Romney campaign muscled their way into the soup kitchen and forced them to allow him the photo-op. The Washington Post says Antal votes democratic consistently--- "The head of an Ohio charity who criticized Mitt Romney’s campaign for staging a “photo-op” at one of the group’s soup kitchens has consistently voted in Democratic primaries.

Brian J. Antal, president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, described himself as an independent voter when telling the Post that vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan came into the soup kitchen without permission on Monday and “did nothing.” But records from the Mahoning County Board of Elections show that he has voted in Democratic primaries since at least 1995."

Independent? I don't think so. But I can see why you wanted to get this story posted, it eclipses anything Obama has screwed up lately. Take his and Hillary and Susan Rice and Jim Carney lying about the administration's denial of more security assets to slain Ambassador Stevens and his comrades over there in Libya. Of course they made up for lying about it with a new lie, Biden said "we didn't know" about the dozens of requests made by Stevens for additional security. And then there is the recording of Obama asking the Russian president to wait until after the election so that he could be "more flexible". The totally false Joe Soptic ad. Getting Harry Reid to stymie the congress. Intentionally causing energy rates to soar, even prophesying to that end on the campaign trail. Saying he would cut the deficit in half during his first term. Promising every family their health insurance premiums would be cut by $2,500 dollars a year. How could any of that possibly compare to something as ignoble as a photo-op? (Like the one on Aug 19th with Obama and family WALKING across Lafayette Square, on their way to St John's Episcopal Church) No, that wasn't staged.

Like I have said in the past, there is no depth to low for dems, liberals and their supporters to stoop, when it comes to fabaricating unflattering stories, and attempts at character assassination. That is all the dems have. Their record is indefensible so they drag everybody else down in the mud with them. Name calling, inuendo, mud slinging and lies, you guys are the undisputed chammpions.
On just one point. My insurance premiums have gone down.
TheRealVille Wrote:On just one point. My insurance premiums have gone down.

I don't believe you. Nobody's insurance has gone down in the building trades.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I don't believe you. Nobody's insurance has gone down in the building trades.
As you well know what I pay per hour is the same, but my coverage is a lot more, and when I am out of work my out of pocket premiums are about 200 less a month. Believe it or not, but don't accuse me of lying. I have no reason to lie. Mine have gone down.
TheRealVille Wrote:As you well know what I pay per hour is the same, but my coverage is a lot more, and when I am out of work my out of pocket premiums are about 200 less a month. Believe it or not, but don't accuse me of lying. I have no reason to lie. Mine have gone down.

I'll check on that when I get the chance. I just talked to a fitter BA last weekend and he was saying insurance was up. And I can assure you mine's up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:My mistake!!
My apology!!

Granny Bear, no need to apologize to him. That is exactly what he, and liberals want. TRV has posted lies and bullshit so many times on here and he will never own up to it, even when getting schooled. Liberals are constantly seeking apology from people. They just want the apology, and don't even know what they want it for sometimes! More of a power struggle for them.