Jerrica Thacker 2 pts
Jaden Edmonds 1 pt
Madison Caudill 1 pt

For Feds Creek:

S. Sullivan 6 pts
R. Little 6 pts
K. Mullins 5 pts
C. Miller 2 pts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another 30 point massacre. Why dont you go out and play some competition coach and stop beating up on the little teams of Pike County. Im sure you will get whats coming to you at KBA State next weekend. Cant wait to see your bragging posts.
Keep up the good work Coach!! Don't listen to what some people say. Good luck on the rest of the season!
The_Rock Wrote:WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another 30 point massacre. Why dont you go out and play some competition coach and stop beating up on the little teams of Pike County. Im sure you will get whats coming to you at KBA State next weekend. Cant wait to see your bragging posts.

Thanks for your valuable input. I have posted scores on here for years, even when we were losing 20 games and losing by 40 points so you may want to try another angle. I don't see any bragging. The purpose is to give grade school kids the recognition they deserve for all their hard work. We have played everyone around here and have lost and had several other games that went to the wire. Yes, we are going to KBA next weekend. We could cancel that and keep "bragging" about beating everyone around here, but we choose to play in a great tournament that we go to every year (whether we are having a good or bad season). I will also post those stats (win or lose) when I get back to the hotel. We went there 2 years ago with 3 losses on the season and lost both games. Believe it or not, it didn't ruin our season. Last year we lost in the county championship to a team (Pikeville) we beat twice during the regular season, but we went to KBA anyway and got beat 3 out of 4 games. I know our coaching staff should have quit then, but we fought through adversity (lol) and here we are again. We can easily lose to quite a few teams around here, but guess what . . . I'll post those scores too and win or lose I'll still love our team and our school. We have several more games this season. Keep an eye out and make sure to post on those threads too.
Valley beat some of those teams by a wide margin and posted the scores. We have to play some those teams in our county. We have been beaten by Dorton 3 times, two was close and the other was a 31 point beating. The beating Valley took could have been worse but Coach Davis showed class and called off the dogs. Bottom line is Randy plays anybody anytime and win or lose he posts the scores.
New O your just as bad as Dortons coach. U two need to get out of your little comfort zone and travel out of the sticks and play some real competition. I bet after u lose about 10 straight, those fingers wont feel like typing up stats will they?
The_Rock Wrote:New O your just as bad as Dortons coach. U two need to get out of your little comfort zone and travel out of the sticks and play some real competition. I bet after u lose about 10 straight, those fingers wont feel like typing up stats will they?

The Rock you need to grow up. Randy and Doe Doe are both class act, and they will play anybody any time. Shelby Valley Girls basketball will be bright for many years to come
Yes the future does look right for Shelby Valley in girls basketball. I agree. But grow up, I refuse to do such an action. Those two guys will get a good beating soon if they step up and play some real competition.
Don't hate the player hate the game.
Dorton always seems to beat these little teams by 30 or more points have they had any close games
These so called little teams have every opportunity to practice and play during the off season in order to get better. Valley used to be a stepping stone for most teams in Pike County but they worked hard to get better. Dorton has been at the top for a while and its because of hard work.
New O,
Its hard to for other teams to practice when all the best players in all of Pike County are going to Dorton or Valley. You and Davis recruit well dont you?
If you cant beat'em join'em,hahaha.
The_Rock Wrote:New O,
Its hard to for other teams to practice when all the best players in all of Pike County are going to Dorton or Valley. You and Davis recruit well dont you?
It’s not that we recruit; we can’t help the best players want to play for us or Dorton. So if you don’t like it you better join them.
kimper doesnt even have a gym they use theeir cafeteria i dont call that equal for some reason but thats ok Dorton wont always be on top GO BELFRY!
Ballmom25 Wrote:kimper doesnt even have a gym they use theeir cafeteria i dont call that equal for some reason but thats ok Dorton wont always be on top GO BELFRY!

Shew everytime Belfry plays its seem like there fans go to jail, good job being role model for the kids
the rock you need to get your facts right valley's team doesn't recruit the girls that plays on the is where they should be an dorton's team is the same way it is hard work from the coaches an the kids the love for the sport from both an dedication all around an instead of us saying u cheated or thats not right we face the facts an roll with it not our fault this is a area with great talent
Belfry complains because they get the shaft from the Refs. I got my facts straight, Pike County is just as bad as Perry County. They start recruiting kids by the time they get out of diapers even at the Kindergarten level. Look at the shit Pikeville done last year at KBA.
The_Rock Wrote:Belfry complains because they get the shaft from the Refs. I got my facts straight, Pike County is just as bad as Perry County. They start recruiting kids by the time they get out of diapers even at the Kindergarten level. Look at the shit Pikeville done last year at KBA.

Mam, as Abe Lincoln said "It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt".
Caoch Davis does a great job and is a great role model to these young kids. I'm not affiliated at all with the programs at Dorton or Valley and I can see that. I wouldn't sweat someone getting on here just trying to stir the pot. Great quote BTW ^.