Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Clinton's trying to throw the election?
Hillary Clinton trashes whiners

By KEVIN ROBILLARD | 10/18/12 1:58 PM EDT

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says in a new interview that she can’t stand “whining” by women who are unhappy with the work and family choices they’ve made in life and complain that they have no options.

“I can’t stand whining,” Clinton told Marie Claire. “I can’t stand the kind of paralysis that some people fall into because they’re not happy with the choices they’ve made. You live in a time when there are endless choices … Money certainly helps, and having that kind of financial privilege goes a long way, but you don’t even have to have money for it. But you have to work on yourself … Do something!”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/101...z29gjJ72J4

Who's waging a war on women?
Then Bill said this today in Ohio
[YOUTUBE="Bill's not happy Hillary was thrown under the bus"]YeOqfdyYZCY[/YOUTUBE]
Bill Clinton Confirms Obama has not Fixed the Country Following Romney's Statements after Presidential Debate
nky Wrote:Then Bill said this today in Ohio
[YOUTUBE="Bill's not happy Hillary was thrown under the bus"]YeOqfdyYZCY[/YOUTUBE]
Bill Clinton Confirms Obama has not Fixed the Country Following Romney's Statements after Presidential Debate

I'll never trust Bill Clinton as far as I could throw a bus, but, I will say he is no dummy either. Who knows what he's got up his sleeve? You can take it to the bank that he is none too happy about Hill falling on the sword for Obama on this Beghazi deal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I'll never trust Bill Clinton as far as I could throw a bus, but, I will say he is no dummy either. Who knows what he's got up his sleeve? You can take it to the bank that he is none too happy about Hill falling on the sword for Obama on this Beghazi deal.
Maybe the Clintons will be delivering the October surprise in this campaign. :biggrin:
nky Wrote:Then Bill said this today in Ohio
Why post partial, out of context videos? Why not post the whole speech?
Couldn't find the whole speech
nky Wrote:Couldn't find the whole speech
I found it in what, 30 seconds? You didn't to find it, you only wanted the edited(red) version.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Parma
Nope just a short one because some can only handle the 30 sec sound bite
nky Wrote:Nope just a short one because some can only handle the 30 sec sound bite
The sound bite was the only thing newsworthy about the speech. Thank you for posting the excerpted version. Nothing Bill Clinton says at this late stage of the campaign is going to make up for Obama's poor record. Voters have had an opportunity to see the two candidates side by side twice now and they are going to trust their eyes and ears over anything that the former Liar-in-Chief tells them about Obama.
nky Wrote:Nope just a short one because some can only handle the 30 sec sound bite
It didn't hurt your case that the 30 sec soundbite was making it look like Clinton was cutting Obama's throat though, right?
You Betcha
The more important question is whether Joe Biden is trying to throw the election.

[YOUTUBE="Do you know anybody who has served in Iraq or Iran?"]U9SPkXSI82A[/YOUTUBE]
nky Wrote:You Betcha
And these types of links are what lead people away from your side.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The more important question is whether Joe Biden is trying to throw the election.

[YOUTUBE="Do you know anybody who has served in Iraq or Iran?"]U9SPkXSI82A[/YOUTUBE]
And? You don't like acknowledging what all the soldiers have done for us, how much we owe, and could never repay them?
TheRealVille Wrote:And? You don't like acknowledging what all the soldiers have done for us, how much we owe, and could never repay them?
:hilarious: We have no troops in Iran - at least not officially.
Hoot Gibson Wrote::hilarious: We have no troops in Iran - at least not officially.
Did you never mis speak? Sorry, I forgot you are the perfect one, that is allowed to throw stones. He did say the right two countries at first. Is this all you've got to complain about, misspeaking in a speech?
TheRealVille Wrote:Did you never mis speak? Sorry, I forgot you are the perfect one, that is allowed to throw stones. He did say the right two countries at first. Is this all you've got to complain about, misspeaking in a speech?
I am not a sitting VP who has committed an incredibly long list of gaffes. Biden repeated this gaffe twice and like you, the dopes in the audience did not seem to notice the mistake, including Harry Reid.
TheRealVille Wrote:And these types of links are what lead people away from your side.
They are driving away in droves that's for sure.
Maybe the vice president was just alluding to a future attack? have to wag that dog you know.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I am not a sitting VP who has committed an incredibly long list of gaffes. Biden repeated this gaffe twice and like you, the dopes in the audience did not seem to notice the mistake, including Harry Reid.

I heard Harry ran over to him after the speech, mad as a wet hen, cause nobody told him we were in Iran.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I heard Harry ran over to him after the speech, mad as a wet hen, cause nobody told him we were in Iran.
:thatsfunn I am not surprised to hear that.
TheRealVille Wrote:And? You don't like acknowledging what all the soldiers have done for us, how much we owe, and could never repay them?

We could start by adequately funding the military.

The rift between Hillary and Obama during the primaries was, in my opinion, wider than the one with Romney. I don't think either one of the Clintons have ever had their whole heart in supporting him. They have little choice in the matter.
Granny Bear Wrote:We could start by adequately funding the military.

The rift between Hillary and Obama during the primaries was, in my opinion, wider than the one with Romney. I don't think either one of the Clintons have ever had their whole heart in supporting him. They have little choice in the matter.
Why?
Because at this stage of their political careers, the only option for them is to support the party.
Granny Bear Wrote:Because at this stage of their political careers, the only option for them is to support the party.

Exactly, that and the fact that many top guns for modern liberals put party above self and even above country.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:Because at this stage of their political careers, the only option for them is to support the party.
She has repeated again, this week, that she isn't running for President in '16, so they have nothing to gain by supporting Obama, or not.
Come on RealVille, you can't be serious!!

Even if she doesn't run in 2016 (and I absolutely don't believe that she has decided yet), can you imagine the fallout if she did NOT support Obama??? She's Secretary of State for him!!
Talk about political suicide, it would be hard to determine which side would totally annihilate the other......the Democratic Party or the Clinton Hit Men.
Granny Bear Wrote:Come on RealVille, you can't be serious!!

Even if she doesn't run in 2016 (and I absolutely don't believe that she has decided yet), can you imagine the fallout if she did NOT support Obama??? She's Secretary of State for him!!
Talk about political suicide, it would be hard to determine which side would totally annihilate the other......the Democratic Party or the Clinton Hit Men.
At any rate, why wouldn't she support Obama?
Well, he moderately attacked her during the prelims...remember the ads he published that "alluded" to the Clinton conspiracies?? LOL Some of them were ridiculous, but I think that really offended both the Clintons. If Obama had had the guts to be as audacious in his negative campaigning that Hillary had, it could have been a different story. AND if McCain had had enough sense to use some of Hillary's stuff, it might have been another different story!!
Bill has already been caught making derogatory (perhaps even racist) remarks about Obama. I think it's clear that they can hardly bear each other.