•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney vs. Obama - Debate #3
LMFAO!!!! my dad owned a car company... ELITIST MUCH?
4_real Wrote:LMFAO!!!! my dad owned a car company... ELITIST MUCH?
Nope just the American wayConfusednicker:
4_real Wrote:honestly it seems to me other then the economy romney is just about clueless..mix him and john mccain and that MIGHT beat obama..but this clown romney hasnt the first clue..

LOL, he destroyed Obama on the economy in the first debate dipshit.
yea me and the rest of the ones struggling to get into the middle class all of our dads owns car companies..WERE JUST ALIKE!!! ROMNEY U WANT SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE/...
Romney just killed himself over Detroit .
WideRight05 Wrote:LOL, he destroyed Obama on the economy in the first debate dipshit.

yes he did! too bad hes not running for an economist instead of PRESIDENT!
Romney"I got destroyed on foreign policy so I'm brig he economy back up and destroy u! Loo
4_real Wrote:yea me and the rest of the ones struggling to get into the middle class all of our dads owns car companies..WERE JUST ALIKE!!! ROMNEY U WANT SOME CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE/...
blame Obama on lack of upward mobility since Romney couldn't choose his father
Blame Bush again
Romney lost this one people...you'd have to spin the shit out of it to believe otherwise.

Doesn't change my vote, but was surprised at Romney's lack of savvy tonight.
4_real Wrote:yes he did! too bad hes not running for an economist instead of PRESIDENT!

What has this president done that is so impressive? Why does he deserve another four years with this abysmal record?

Too bad you can't come up with anything for that, clone.
vundy33 Wrote:Romney lost this one people...you'd have to spin the shit out of it to believe otherwise.

Doesn't change my vote, but was surprised at Romney's lack of savvy tonight.

Agreed on all.
4_real Wrote:LMFAO!!!! my dad owned a car company... ELITIST MUCH?

I think the word was ran.
Positive closing statement by Romney
Good closing for Romney.
Romney played it to safe
without obamacare i would be in like 20k more in debt then i am..so iMo hes done a hell of a job
Bob Seger Wrote:I think the word was ran.

u think wrong sir!
4_real Wrote:without obamacare i would be in like 20k more in debt then i am..so iMo hes done a hell of a job
so you're being serviced by Obamacare?
4_real Wrote:without obamacare i would be in like 20k more in debt then i am..so iMo hes done a hell of a job

You dont even know what your talking about. Obamacare has not even kicked in yet. Not until 2014.:eyeroll:
4_real Wrote:u think wrong sir!
George Wilcken Romney (July 8, 1907 – July 26, 1995) was a Mexican-born American businessman and Republican Party politician. He was chairman and president of American Motors Corporation from 1954 to 1962,
my wife is on her mothers insurance till she is 26 therefore her having meddical problems it is helping us greatly! i reckon its servicing me in that since
[quote=Bob Seger]You dont even know what your talking about. Obamacare has not even kicked in yet. Not until 2014.
That's about how much you know.

ur wrong pal..maybe not all of it has but some of it has

LOL 20k in debt? Obama, is that you? Shouldn't you be on the campaign trail?
4_real Wrote:my wife is on her mothers insurance till she is 26 therefore her having meddical problems it is helping us greatly! i reckon its servicing me in that since

Like I said. You HAVE NO CLUE what you are talking about.
4_real Wrote:my wife is on her mothers insurance till she is 26 therefore her having metrical problems it is helping us greatly! i Recon its servicing me in that since
Well I'm glad Obamacare is servicing you so well:problem:
lmfao fox news calling it a draw and saying obama is rude and unpresidential!! SURPRISE
Steve Hayes gave the debate to romney
4_real Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]You dont even know what your talking about. Obamacare has not even kicked in yet. Not until 2014.
That's about how much you know.

ur wrong pal..maybe not all of it has but some of it has

No I'm not wrong kid. I do this all day every day. You dont have a clue.
Bob Seger Wrote:Like I said. You HAVE NO CLUE what you are talking about.

love your fact checking lol

for the brainwashed rightwing nuts: i am being sarcastic!
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next