•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney vs. Obama - Debate #3
Wow! Obama is so great that his policies save people thousands before they even go into effect!
Yes, the kids going to 26 years old, instead of 18 on parents insurance is part of the Affordable Care Act.
Bob Seger Wrote:[quote=4_real]

No I'm not wrong kid. I do this all day every day. You dont have a clue.

i use it reject so i think I WOULD know.
nky Wrote:Well I'm glad Obamacare is servicing you so well:problem:

Ya see there's one of those clueless simpletons that Harry Rex talks about.
4_real Wrote:lmfao fox news calling it a draw and saying obama is rude and unpresidential!! SURPRISE
What a dishonest characterization of what was just said! You might as well switch back to MSNBC. Joe Trippi was very critical of Romney's performance and the other guy wondered if Romney's strategy made him sound too much like Obama.
Waaa waaa waaa waaa !!!!!!!
4_real Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]

i use it reject so i think I WOULD know.

I didn't say "USE IT" moron. I deal with it every day.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What a dishonest characterization of what was just said! You might as well switch back to MSNBC. Joe Trippi was very critical of Romney's performance and the other guy wondered if Romney's strategy made him sound too much like Obama.

imma wait till tomorrow when lawrence odonnel threatens romneys wife!
Bob Seger Wrote:Ya see there's one of those clueless simpletons that Harry Rex talks about.
There's always a few at the party

I didn't say "USE IT" moron. I deal with it every day.

idgaf what u deal with every day..what you said is false, my wife IS using obamacare NOW..regardless of what you clowns say that is FACT!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Steve Hayes gave the debate to romney
That's true, but FNC does not speak with one voice. Keep watching and you will see quite a bit of criticism of Romney's performance.
Anybody that thinks Romney won this debate, shows what we are dealing with.
nky Wrote:[Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...FdGX0F-iQA]

I lol'd hard at this man, hahah.
4_real Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]

idgaf what u deal with every day..what you said is false, my wife IS using obamacare NOW..regardless of what you clowns say that is FACT!

There is a reason why you are considered one of the biggest idiots on here.
4_real Wrote:imma wait till tomorrow when lawrence odonnel threatens romneys wife!
:lmao: I have to give credit where it is due. That is a funny line. I expect that Lawrence O'Donnell will someday die of a stroke while on the air. Hopefully, somebody will be watching to call the guy an ambulance.
Thanks to Obamacare, young adults are now allowed to stay on their parents’ health insurance plans until they turn 26 years old.

SEC. 2714 [42 U.S.C. 300gg–14]. EXTENSION OF DEPENDENT COVERAGE.

‘‘(a) IN GENERAL.—A group health plan and a health insurance issuer offering group or individual health insurance coverage that provides dependent coverage of children shall continue to make such coverage available for an adult child until the child turns 26 years of age. Nothing in this section shall require a health plan or a health insurance issuer described in the preceding sentence to make coverage available for a child of a child receiving dependent coverage. [As revised by section 2301(b) of HCERA]
‘‘(b) REGULATIONS.—The Secretary shall promulgate regulations to define the dependents to which coverage shall be made available under subsection (a).
‘‘© RULE OF CONSTRUCTION.—Nothing in this section shall be construed to modify the definition of ‘dependent’ as used in the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 with respect to the tax treatment of the cost of coverage.

There is a reason why you are considered one of the biggest idiots on here.

why cuz i use facts and not extreme rightwing crazieness??
Idk when this went into action. But my mom received a letter from dads insurance to add me back to there insurance
Quote:Under the Affordable Care Act, if your plan covers children, you can now add or keep your children on your health insurance policy until they turn 26 years old.

What This Means for You
Before the health care law, insurance companies could remove enrolled children usually at age 19, sometimes older for full-time students. Now, most health plans that cover children must make coverage available to children up to age 26. By allowing children to stay on a parent's plan, the law makes it easier and more affordable for young adults to get health insurance coverage.

Your children can join or remain on your plan even if they are:

married
not living with you
attending school
not financially dependent on you
eligible to enroll in their employer’s plan
http://www.healthcare.gov/law/features/c...index.html
Hoot Gibson Wrote::lmao: I have to give credit where it is due. That is a funny line. I expect that Lawrence O'Donnell will someday die of a stroke while on the air. Hopefully, somebody will be watching to call the guy an ambulance.

gotta love that boston accent he gave though LOL
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Thanks to Obamacare, young adults are now allowed to stay on their parents’ health insurance plans until they turn 26 years old.

SEC. 2714 [42 U.S.C. 300gg–14]. EXTENSION OF DEPENDENT COVERAGE.

‘‘(a) IN GENERAL.—A group health plan and a health insurance issuer offering group or individual health insurance coverage that provides dependent coverage of children shall continue to make such coverage available for an adult child until the child turns 26 years of age. Nothing in this section shall require a health plan or a health insurance issuer described in the preceding sentence to make coverage available for a child of a child receiving dependent coverage. [As revised by section 2301(b) of HCERA]
‘‘(b) REGULATIONS.—The Secretary shall promulgate regulations to define the dependents to which coverage shall be made available under subsection (a).
‘‘© RULE OF CONSTRUCTION.—Nothing in this section shall be construed to modify the definition of ‘dependent’ as used in the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 with respect to the tax treatment of the cost of coverage.

Obamacare does not kick in until 2014.
TheRealVille Wrote:http://www.healthcare.gov/law/features/c...index.html

Obamacare does not kick in until 2014 .
4_real Wrote:gotta love that boston accent he gave though LOL
I seriously think that the man has a serious mental disorder. Most of the crazy liberals on MSNBC fake anger. O'Donnel is the guy most likely to go postal and I would put the odds close to 50/50.
Bob Seger Wrote:Obamacare does not kick in until 2014.
Bob, the part about kids on your insurance does now. I know, my 21 year old kid is on my insurance. Different parts are implemented at different times.
TheRealVille Wrote:Bob, the part about kids does now. I know, my 21 year old kid is on my insurance.

I did not say that does not exist, but what is being defined as Obamacare does not kick in until 2014.
THE WHOLE PROGRAM DOES INDEED GO INTO EFFECT IN 2014 BUT SOME PARTS ARE IN EFFECT NOW!!!!! geez son google search it if you dont believe me lmao
Romney looked like a scared pup for the first 10-15 mins. Then he started settling in and doing that little smirk he always does. And finally started making some decent points. Obama looked like he was hiding something the whole time, like he really didn't want to be asked a certain question. I don't know, just my thoughts. By no means do I consider myself a political person. In fact, I think this is my first post in this forum.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I seriously think that the man has a serious mental disorder. Most of the crazy liberals on MSNBC fake anger. O'Donnel is the guy most likely to go postal and I would put the odds close to 50/50.

rachel maddow needs to go in playboy?
4_real Wrote:THE WHOLE PROGRAM DOES INDEED GO INTO EFFECT IN 2014 BUT SOME PARTS ARE IN EFFECT NOW!!!!! geez son google search it if you dont believe me lmao

I dont need to google anything you little punk.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next