Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for the "October Surprise"
It is about time for Kardashian's "October Surprise". He and his handlers know that, without something "dramatic", he could well lose the election.

What will it be? Alleged talks with Iran (after the election, of course)? Staged "capture" of those who attack the embassy in Libya? Or something else just as obviously deceptive and political?

Check his record. Kardashian has always managed to steal elections doing whatever it took to do so. His Chicago Mafia will not sit back and allow him to win or lose on the merits.

Romney and his people need to get prepared. They can't get caught off guard. Often they seem to be far too naive.

The only question is whether or not the average American voter is dumb enough to be taken in by the farce. The media will be a willing accomplice as it has been throughout his "career".

Get ready. It will happen just as sure as Sunday follows Saturday.
You're scaring me Harry, but you're right. Obama is not going to back down. To put it in football terms, he has a couple of trick plays up his sleeve.
I don't think it matters at this point. I think Romney has this thing in the bag
I think that Obama plans to claim that he is close to persuading the Iranians to engage in one-on-one negotiations over their nuclear program. If so, then he will try to squelch debate on the topic by claiming that discussing the details of the negotiations for negotiations or criticizing The One's efforts are putting those illusory negotiations at risk.

I think that the only tactic that Obama has entering tomorrow night's debate that has any chance of being effective is to claim that Romney is the one who is politicizing our foreign policy. Then for the next two weeks, Obama will claim that Romney's criticism is impeding him from wrapping up negotiations with the North Koreans and the Iranians and giving al Qaeda new hope around the world.

I do not think that Americans, as a whole, are stupid enough to let Obama's foreign policy failures slides as he blames Bush and Romney for those failures. Unless he convinces the media that he has a chance of winning this election tomorrow night, they will turn on him quickly. That will allow them to provide some "balanced" coverage after trying in vain to stick us with the First Clown for four more years.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I think that Obama plans to claim that he is close to persuading the Iranians to engage in one-on-one negotiations over their nuclear program. If so, then he will try to squelch debate on the topic by claiming that discussing the details of the negotiations for negotiations or criticizing The One's efforts are putting those illusory negotiations at risk.

I think that the only tactic that Obama has entering tomorrow night's debate that has any chance of being effective is to claim that Romney is the one who is politicizing our foreign policy. Then for the next two weeks, Obama will claim that Romney's criticism is impeding him from wrapping up negotiations with the North Koreans and the Iranians and giving al Qaeda new hope around the world.

I do not think that Americans, as a whole, are stupid enough to let Obama's foreign policy failures slides as he blames Bush and Romney for those failures. Unless he convinces the media that he has a chance of winning this election tomorrow night, they will turn on him quickly. That will allow them to provide some "balanced" coverage after trying in vain to stick us with the First Clown for four more years.

Hoot Gibson, I'm afraid that I disagree with part of your post. Millions of the American people are stupid enough to believe anything coming out of the administration.

For example, a reporter attended a Kardashian rally (at a college, of courrse) to ask attendees about the Libya attack. He wanted to see how many would still be using the Kardashian line that it was caused by the video tape.

To his surprise, most never even heard of the Libya disaster. They were there to attend the Springsteen (If he has any talent, he hides it well.) appearance and to, immediately thereafter, be "led" to voting areas to cast their "educated" ballot.

Kardashian depends wholly on those who are ignorant and dependent- like college students- to "lead" him to victory. He can't win otherwise. That cannot be disputed. And you wonder why the country is going to hell?
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Hoot Gibson, I'm afraid that I disagree with part of your post. Millions of the American people are stupid enough to believe anything coming out of the administration.

For example, a reporter attended a Kardashian rally (at a college, of courrse) to ask attendees about the Libya attack. He wanted to see how many would still be using the Kardashian line that it was caused by the video tape.

To his surprise, most never even heard of the Libya disaster. They were there to attend the Springsteen (If he has any talent, he hides it well.) appearance and to, immediately thereafter, be "led" to voting areas to cast their "educated" ballot.

Kardashian depends wholly on those who are ignorant and dependent- like college students- to "lead" him to victory. He can't win otherwise. That cannot be disputed. And you wonder why the country is going to hell?
We don't disagree on your point that millions of people are stupid enough to believe Obama's lies on foreign policy but he will be hard pressed to convince anybody that he has conducted a successful foreign policy that is not already convinced. Why? Because Obama is broke. He cannot afford to air enough lies to change people's minds on foreign policy before the election. Time is short and money is tight.

Also, the economy is and will remain the most important issue in this election. Obama will be using most of the money that he raises and borrows to try to convince voters, women in particular, that the economy is on the verge of a miraculous recovery.

Money and time are going to force Obama to cut his losses by abandoning states that appeared safe before the debates began. I am convinced that Obama will either eek out a tight victory (unlikely) or Romney will win by a comfortable margin. If Romney continues to perform as he has since the debates started, the election is his to lose. He is demonstrating that he knows how to close a deal with a tight deadline approaching.