Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney by more than we think
Is it just me or do other people think Romney will win this thing and when the dust settles it will be by a wider margin then what the polls say. This is just a feeling I have.
I would agree with you. Anything can happen, especially with the media digging and digging to find something wrong with Romney, but since that first debate he has had a lead in the polls. There are some people on here, very knowledgeable, that have been saying from the beginning that this would be a pretty big win for Romney. While I was hoping they would be right, I just didn't know if he would be able to overcome the media and Obama's celebrity-like status. I don't know what Monday's debate would bring or the time after that and before November 6, but I like his chances right now.
^Hey WideRight,take a look at my location bar. I'm in!!!
I want to be a part of the NEW WIDE ORDER!!!Confusednicker:
^ Hahahahahha man that is awesome!!! I love it!!!
I have been saying for weeks, don't trust the polls. The Polls in 1980 had Reagan/Carter neck and neck. The result was the most lopsided victory in history. This election has all the makings of Reagan/Carter 2, with the exception that Carter was ten times better as president than Obama - WOW, did I just say that Wink
Stardust Wrote:I have been saying for weeks, don't trust the polls. The Polls in 1980 had Reagan/Carter neck and neck. The result was the most lopsided victory in history. This election has all the makings of Reagan/Carter 2, with the exception that Carter was ten times better as president than Obama - WOW, did I just say that Wink
The only thing about your post that I might quibble about is the multiplier. Whether Carter was twice as good or ten times as good as Obama has been, the result is still a big ZerObama, at best. Both men did heavy damage but I never thought Carter felt any malice toward Americans - at least not while he held the office.
^ Great point, I concede - Carter was 50 times better than Obama as President! But we have to remember - OBAMA KILLED OSAMA!
It appears that Romney is going to dominate Obama in the elections because most of us are in Kentucky. Take the fact that Kentucky has recently been a red state and then ADD that the coal industry is against Obama (for the most part) and Romney might serious get 60% of the Kentucky vote this November.

However, nationwide the race is much closer. I urge everyone that is informed to get out and vote.
Well, it was those same Blue states that the polls said it was close in 1980. Those states changed colors without the media even acknowledging it Wink
It might be tied in the polls, nationwide, but take a look at the battleground states, and add upthose electoral votes. 270towin.com has updated their map, also. If they are close to being right, and Nevada, New Hampshire and Colorado are leaning Obama, that is enough to put it over the top.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/10/p...?hpt=hp_t2
http://www.270towin.com/
Didn't god put Obama in office? Sounds to me like there a lot of god resisters on here for the last four years. A lot here hare have laughed at, and mocked god a lot lately.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Rom 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.[/COLOR]
TheRealVille Wrote:Didn't god put Obama in office? Sounds to me like there a lot of god resisters on here for the last four years. A lot here hare have laughed at, and mocked god a lot lately.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Rom 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.[/COLOR]

So you're saying we should call off the elections? Or are you saying Nixon was wronged? Evaluating the performance of elected officials is part and parcel of the American vision of self governance. And, so much for the seperation of church and state, I guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:So you're saying we should call off the elections? Or are you saying Nixon was wronged? Evaluating the performance of elected officials is part and parcel of the American vision of self governance. And, so much for the seperation of church and state, I guess.
I don't live by the bible, you all do. Just saying there is a lot of laughing at god, according to the book you all subscribe to, according to scripture.
TheRealVille Wrote:I don't live by the bible, you all do. Just saying there is a lot of laughing at god, according to the book you all subscribe to, according to scripture.

And I'm saying you couldn't be more wrong about what you've said. After all the conversaion we've had between us about the strict seperation of church and state and you want to try to make voting and campaigning a spirtitual issue? If you want a clear view of the concept of church and state demonstrated in concise terms, watch the video that Beetle put up in the "Muslim Infiltration of American Schools" thread. One of the smartest women I have ever heard in front of a microphone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:And I'm saying you couldn't be more wrong about what you've said. After all the conversaion we've had between us about the strict seperation of church and state and you want to try to make voting and campaigning a spirtitual issue? If you want a clear view of the concept of church and state demonstrated in concise terms, watch the video that Beetle put up in the "Muslim Infiltration of American Schools" thread. One of the smartest women I have ever heard in front of a microphone.
A lot of you downgrade and laugh at Obama on here. Maybe you should re-read Romans 13. It's pretty much self explanatory in how you should treat who god has appointed. I would be very afraid of making fun of who my god appointed. Like I said, it's your book, not mine, do what you want. Your god appointed President Obama. It has zero to do with separation of church and state, that's a man made idea.
TheRealVille Wrote:A lot of you downgrade and laugh at Obama on here. Maybe you should re-read Romans 13. It's pretty much self explanatory in how you should treat who god has appointed. I would be very afraid of making fun of who my god appointed. Like I said, it's your book, not mine, do what you want. Your god appointed President Obama. It has zero to do with separation of church and state, that's a man made idea.

Nothing I ever saw in Romans 13 ever suggested that God appointed Barack Obama. I think that he became president because of the Lord's permissive will. I do accept that Barack became our president in 2008, and I do believe that as such I am to see to it that I don't resist him. That means I must not break the law in any point in order to oppose his presidency, I can assure you that I have never done that. I did see however, where I am to be subject to Barack Obama as leader of my country and further, that God ordained the various systems of governance to rule over the nations. That I suppose, would include folks like Vlad the Impaler, Stalin, Hitler, King Herod and others. You're not suggesting that the Lord wants Obama reelected too are you? In any event, a government headed up by Barack Obama is highly preferable to no government at all, evidenced by the so-called Arab Spring.

Now, if I were to go out and join up with the "Occupiers" and torch a few cars or try to blow up a bridge, then I'm in open rebellion to my government. However, pointing out what I believe are the shorfalls of this administration are certainly among my "God Given Unalienable Rights" and that my friend is completely legal. Nor does that constitute in any degree an affront to the power or the office of president of the United States, or is that in any way disobedient to God. Here's another scripture for you, Acts 5:29 (KJV) 29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Maybe it was time for the folks of this land to get a wake up call. And Obama was the man God chose to shock us into reality. Taking His name out of platform planks, and school hallways, expunging any reference of Him from the records and founding documents, shaking our fist in his face by enacting moral laws to legalize and facilitate the gay and lesbian agenda which, contradict his Holy Word, allowing the ACLU and others to get the courts to prohibit prayer from our schools just because they are in part funded by the government, demanding the name of God be stricken from government buidings and currency, and last but not least, the mindless slaughter of untold millions of innocent and precious little unborn babies, God acted similarly with the people of Israel when they backslid into a position which did not horor him as their God. The Hittites, the Assyrians, the Egyptians, the Phillistines and the legions of Rome, are among nations that the Lord sent to bring down judgement on the inhabitants of Jerusalem for various sins that had beset them, thusly bringing shame on the face of God who was their sustainer, and on whom their laws were based. Who knows but for just such an occassion as this, God raised up Barack Obama? America should be ashamed, and it is high time we repented of our affronts to His Lordship, and bowed before Him as the one who provides and blesses the endeavors of this land.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Nothing I ever saw in Romans 13 ever suggested that God appointed Barack Obama. I think that he became president because of the Lord's permissive will. I do accept that Barack became our president in 2008, and I do believe that as such I am to see to it that I don't resist him. That means I must not break the law in any point in order to oppose his presidency, I can assure you that I have never done that. I did see however, where I am to be subject to Barack Obama as leader of my country and further, that God ordained the various systems of governance to rule over the nations. That I suppose, would include folks like Vlad the Impaler, Stalin, Hitler, King Herod and others. You're not suggesting that the Lord wants Obama reelected too are you? In any event, a government headed up by Barack Obama is highly preferable to no government at all, evidenced by the so-called Arab Spring.

Now, if I were to go out and join up with the "Occupiers" and torch a few cars or try to blow up a bridge, then I'm in open rebellion to my government. However, pointing out what I believe are the shorfalls of this administration are certainly among my "God Given Unalienable Rights" and that my friend is completely legal. Nor does that constitute in any degree an affront to the power or the office of president of the United States, or is that in any way disobedient to God. Here's another scripture for you, Acts 5:29 (KJV) 29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Maybe it was time for the folks of this land to get a wake up call. And Obama was the man God chose to shock us into reality. Taking His name out of platform planks, and school hallways, expunging any reference of Him from the records and founding documents, shaking our fist in his face by enacting moral laws to legalize and facilitate the gay and lesbian agenda which, contradict his Holy Word, allowing the ACLU and others to get the courts to prohibit prayer from our schools just because they are in part funded by the government, demanding the name of God be stricken from government buidings and currency, and last but not least, the mindless slaughter of untold millions of innocent and precious little unborn babies, God acted similarly with the people of Israel when they backslid into a position which did not horor him as their God. The Hittites, the Assyrians, the Egyptians, the Phillistines and the legions of Rome, are among nations that the Lord sent to bring down judgement on the inhabitants of Jerusalem for various sins that had beset them, thusly bringing shame on the face of God who was their sustainer, and on whom their laws were based. Who knows but for just such an occassion as this, God raised up Barack Obama? America should be ashamed, and it is high time we repented of our affronts to His Lordship, and bowed before Him as the one who provides and blesses the endeavors of this land.
Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Rom 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

He put him in there the first time, what would make you think he doesn't want it that way again?
TheRealVille Wrote:Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Rom 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

He put him in there the first time, what would make you think he doesn't want it that way again?

Because Obama and his cohorts Harry Reid et-al, have stymied the federal govenment of the United States. Over 900 executive orders does not a republic make or sustain. Further, the "Powers that be" means governments. Ours happens to elect a new president every four years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:Rom 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Did Romney really say those words? Wow, what an insightful guy.....