Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Infiltration of American Schools
link

Not sure who the lady is, or how correct her facts are. So, keep that in mind. However, if what she says is somewhat true, then it is very revealing.
They invaded our shell stations and 7/11's years ago.....

Worst part is tax free for years....

This doesnt surprise me....
Beetle01 Wrote:link

Not sure who the lady is, or how correct her facts are. So, keep that in mind. However, if what she says is somewhat true, then it is very revealing.

The lady is Brigitte Gabriel, and her little finger has more American blood flowing through it than the whole of the Obama family does. No clouds of confusion pollute her perspective on the wonder that is this land. Not only is what she says somewhat true, it is 100% true. Thank you for putting the vid up Beetle, I wish it was required viewing for every BGR member.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I get tired of hearing that Islam is a religion of peace, and not Islamists are terrorists. While true, not all Islamists are terrorist. The religion itself is a religion of politics, and domination. There is no alternative to Islam in the eyes of that religions followers. There is no freedom of speech, Islam is life, and it is to be forcibly spread everywhere in the globe. It has rules for every aspect of life and how one should live. No free will, no freedom of speech, no freedom of religion, no freedom of thought.

When we finally wise up and realize Islam itself is the enemy, it will likely be to late. Just watch what happens/is happening in the EU over the next decade. One day those people are going to wake up and not recognize the country they live in.

At some point we have to take a stand. Politically isolate that region of the world. Severely restrict travel and immigration (to the US).

It's time to focus on us. I'm tired of the half assery we got going on in DC. All the PC BS that happens, and in the end we continue to weaken ourselves. Just so we don't offend anyone.

I'm not saying send troops in and kill off people, or anything of that nature. But it's time to either take a hard stance and put these heathens in their place, or just give up. We can accomplish a lot of this politically. Any threats or attacks on American interests will result in the worst bombing of infrastructure the world has ever seen.

Anything similar to 9/11 and I'm ok with nukes being used on the region responsible for the attacks. That is a very hard thing for me to say, but it has come to that. I'm so sick of it. I see no end to this raging battle between Islam and the West. So it's time to end it ourselves.
Peace.....
Beetle01 Wrote:I get tired of hearing that Islam is a religion of peace, and not Islamists are terrorists. While true, not all Islamists are terrorist. The religion itself is a religion of politics, and domination. There is no alternative to Islam in the eyes of that religions followers. There is no freedom of speech, Islam is life, and it is to be forcibly spread everywhere in the globe. It has rules for every aspect of life and how one should live. No free will, no freedom of speech, no freedom of religion, no freedom of thought.

When we finally wise up and realize Islam itself is the enemy, it will likely be to late. Just watch what happens/is happening in the EU over the next decade. One day those people are going to wake up and not recognize the country they live in.

At some point we have to take a stand. Politically isolate that region of the world. Severely restrict travel and immigration (to the US).

It's time to focus on us. I'm tired of the half assery we got going on in DC. All the PC BS that happens, and in the end we continue to weaken ourselves. Just so we don't offend anyone.

I'm not saying send troops in and kill off people, or anything of that nature. But it's time to either take a hard stance and put these heathens in their place, or just give up. We can accomplish a lot of this politically. Any threats or attacks on American interests will result in the worst bombing of infrastructure the world has ever seen.

Anything similar to 9/11 and I'm ok with nukes being used on the region responsible for the attacks. That is a very hard thing for me to say, but it has come to that. I'm so sick of it. I see no end to this raging battle between Islam and the West. So it's time to end it ourselves.

Amen to the Bolded my brother...Amen!
Beetle01 Wrote:I get tired of hearing that Islam is a religion of peace, and not Islamists are terrorists. While true, not all Islamists are terrorist. The religion itself is a religion of politics, and domination. There is no alternative to Islam in the eyes of that religions followers. There is no freedom of speech, Islam is life, and it is to be forcibly spread everywhere in the globe. It has rules for every aspect of life and how one should live. No free will, no freedom of speech, no freedom of religion, no freedom of thought.

I seem to either strongly agree or strongly disagree with your opinions, Beetle. I am with you on this one.

At the risk of sounding like Earl Pitts, something else that makes me sick is this country's adherence to the "you break it, you bought it" rules of engagement. If a country is going to harbor or give financial support terrorists who attack Americans, then when they provoke a strong U.S. response - let them pay to rebuild their own country.

The only things that American taxpayers should be paying to rebuild are roads, bridges, and airstrips that we have damaged that we might need to transport our own troops. Those, we can blow up again as we leave the smoldering ruins of their country behind. Not one American life should be risked training any hostile country's army or police force. Let them deal with the wrath that they have brought upon themselves.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They invaded our shell stations and 7/11's years ago.....

Worst part is tax free for years....

This doesnt surprise me....

bigot much?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:The only things that American taxpayers should be paying to rebuild are roads, bridges, and airstrips that we have damaged that we might need to transport our own troops. Those, we can blow up again as we leave the smoldering ruins of their country behind. Not one American life should be risked training any hostile country's army or police force. Let them deal with the wrath that they have brought upon themselves.

Hoot, you spend so much time with military people, I'm surprised you'd write this paragraph.

We risk our people training these people so that in the future, we don't have to go back and kill them again. Alot of the rebuilding of roads, bridges, schools, ect has alot to do with politics...people tend to turn against us when we bomb their shit and then make no effort to help them fix it, whether we killed bad guys doing it or not. Things like that make even more enemy for us to worry about.

Of course, I disagree with alot of the stuff we do to help them out, considering while we're doing it we pick up com chatter talking about our positions, how to hit us, ect. But that's war.
vundy33 Wrote:Hoot, you spend so much time with military people, I'm surprised you'd write this paragraph.

We risk our people training these people so that in the future, we don't have to go back and kill them again. Alot of the rebuilding of roads, bridges, schools, ect has alot to do with politics...people tend to turn against us when we bomb their shit and then make no effort to help them fix it, whether we killed bad guys doing it or not. Things like that make even more enemy for us to worry about.

Of course, I disagree with alot of the stuff we do to help them out, considering while we're doing it we pick up com chatter talking about our positions, how to hit us, ect. But that's war.
We cannot afford to rebuild nation after nation after they have attacked us. Knowing that our military will leave countries in better shape than they found them is not much of a deterrent to our potential enemies. It was in our national interest to rebuild western Europe and Japan after WWII because we needed markets for our products. How is rebuilding Afghanistan in our national interests? Do you think that once the Taliban retake power that they will show any reluctance to host anti-American terrorists? I don't. We should have destroyed as many Taliban and al Qaeda fighters as possible, destroyed as much of their capacity to make war as possible, and then left.

There is a better case to be made for doing some rebuilding in Iraq because of its strategic location and history of a more civil society, but Obama's failure to negotiate an agreement to station American troops there after the war suggests that we may have thrown a lot of money down a rat hole there, too.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:We cannot afford to rebuild nation after nation after they have attacked us. Knowing that our military will leave countries in better shape than they found them is not much of a deterrent to our potential enemies. It was in our national interest to rebuild western Europe and Japan after WWII because we needed markets for our products. How is rebuilding Afghanistan in our national interests? Do you think that once the Taliban retake power that they will show any reluctance to host anti-American terrorists? I don't. We should have destroyed as many Taliban and al Qaeda fighters as possible, destroyed as much of their capacity to make war as possible, and then left.

There is a better case to be made for doing some rebuilding in Iraq because of its strategic location and history of a more civil society, but Obama's failure to negotiate an agreement to station American troops there after the war suggests that we may have thrown a lot of money down a rat hole there, too.

Well, I agree to a certain extent. But, these nations don't attack us, groups in them do. It's not rebuilding the entire country, we leave plenty of stuff jacked up. Quite a bit of the rebuilding benefits us as much as it does the locals. But showing good will, even if it's false good will, just straight up helps us in the long run. We've made so many enemies with stupid mistakes over the years, like Abu Ghraib, the Koran burning crap, ect. If a bridge that we have money spent on a year before we even start on it, keeps a few people from wanting to pick up an AK and shoot at us, I'm for it.

In the long run, you are right, it is a waste. We spent so much more in Iraq...and it's gone to nothing. The only positive I see in Afghan is the good people that are there get to use it, and maybe it will curb a few people from wanting to shoot at us.

But, there will always be someone wanting to kill us. It's all one big cluster**** really.
4_real Wrote:bigot much?

Of Course. I have a right to be. Its a free country.....well for now anyways. We'll see if it stays that way on Nov. 6th.

I just find it funny that the common person doesnt understand how "easy" it is for wealthy people of poor countries to come over here and get even wealthier off us.

I know when i walk into a place like that i walk right back out....

[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...d1ywwjUduC]

Go to your local Shell Station tomorrow and see if im wrong...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Of Course. I have a right to be. Its a free country.....well for now anyways. We'll see if it stays that way on Nov. 6th.

I just find it funny that the common person doesnt understand how "easy" it is for wealthy people of poor countries to come over here and get even wealthier off us.

I know when i walk into a place like that i walk right back out....

[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...d1ywwjUduC]

Go to your local Shell Station tomorrow and see if im wrong...

[Image: http://www.nayapdx.org/images/flash/3nat...amily5.jpg]

lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:[Image: http://www.nayapdx.org/images/flash/3nat...amily5.jpg]

lol

Yeah, go ahead and laugh there junior, you know so much. Walk into "YOUR" local Shell Mart in Inez in about 3 weeks and see if gutt aint telling you the like it is.

Always amazed at how a little twerp from Martin Co. has learned so much about the ways of the world. That google sure is an amazing thing aint it?
Bob Seger Wrote:Yeah, go ahead and laugh there junior, you know so much. Walk into "YOUR" local Shell Mart in Inez in about 3 weeks and see if gutt aint telling you the like it is.

Always amazed at how a little twerp from Martin Co. has learned so much about the ways of the world. That google sure is an amazing thing aint it?

Are local gas stations "other than the ones owned by jom booth" are owned by a Native american couple. Which is why i posted the pic. Once again over your
head.

Trerp from martin county Smile i like that.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Are local gas stations "other than the ones owned by jom booth" are owned by a Native american couple. Which is why i posted the pic. Once again over your
head.

Trerp from martin county Smile i like that.

Glad you do, it seems to fit.

I might respond to your first question, but it's so garbled up you cant make sense out of it.
Bob Seger Wrote:Glad you do, it seems to fit.

I might respond to your first question, but it's so garbled up you cant make sense out of it.

Question ? Hmm. Could be because I didn't post one. Stating that most of the gas stations in Martin are owned by an Native American couple.