Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football or Madden
Which game do you like the most?
NCAA Football
Ncaa Football ! I hate Madden !
NCAA Football is better..IMO
I love both of them, but NCAA is better to play at home by yourself and Madden is better to play on-line IMO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
NCAA Football
Madden because on NCAA you don't feel as big of a stage or the glamour, mostly because there's no names, just jersey numbers. Sometimes I do love running the tripple option, though.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
as far as gameplay.. i like the speed of madden.. but other than that i love both of them.. usually when i buy one i buy the other for the year.. that way i can export my teams out of college and see if they go pro...
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
i like NCAA alot better
clubber_layne Wrote:i like NCAA alot better

I don't think it's much of a quality difference, I think it's a style of play difference and features difference
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I have both. I like the superstar mode in Madden and I love the franchise mode on NCAA. Both have their strengths and weaknesses.
After Madden 05 its hard to contend with the ncaa games, im a heavy player when it comes to the football games just ask Blackcat Student and BlackcatFan48 but last couple of years i would go with NCAA.
NCAA Football
Twitter: @tc_analytics

BFritz Wrote:Madden because on NCAA you don't feel as big of a stage or the glamour, mostly because there's no names, just jersey numbers. Sometimes I do love running the tripple option, though.
There are names in NCAA, if you want to generate them by using that option, makes the game more fun IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

NCAA, I just hope they don't make 07' like Madden for 360. They should have just left everything the same, just made the graphics better.
I prefer NCAA....
I prefer Madden because the gameplay is much smoother and the graphics are much better. Also, in relation to the passing game, Ive never much enjoyed the college version, finding my recievers are usually terrible at catching it or look akward in doing so. It depends on what you like though. NCAA gives you that more local feeling because the crowd can be a factor.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:There are names in NCAA, if you want to generate them by using that option, makes the game more fun IMO.

Which takes too much effort, I just wanna start the game, and have it listing the names
ncaa bc of the option
madden
NCAA Football
NCAA Football by far. I have Madden 05&06 but I can never get into it as much as I do NCAA Football
Madden there is a few plays on NCAA 07 that you can't stop for less than 20 yards everytime the play is ran and that really makes me mad
NCAA....I've always hated Madden.
NCAA 07 especially when your online
Ncaa
I picked up playing NCAA first so I would have to go with it
madden.. but i havent played alot of ncaa... whats the major difference?
I prefer NCAA sports over pro sports period
NCAA by far.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]