Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final: Rowan County 5 Paintsville 4
I do not have any details. Hopefully someone else does!
Sublett was sick and not there, Brown was sick and should have been in bed, and Williams was about 50% at best after turning his ankle yesterday and could hardly walk. # big bats Paintsville was missing and threw the lineup out of wack IMO, But they still had there chances and were unable to string anything together except in the 6th. Baserunning blunders didn't help either, but congrats to Rowan.
16th over 15th again.
The Guru Wrote:Sublett was sick and not there, Brown was sick and should have been in bed, and Williams was about 50% at best after turning his ankle yesterday and could hardly walk. # big bats Paintsville was missing and threw the lineup out of wack IMO, But they still had there chances and were unable to string anything together except in the 6th. Baserunning blunders didn't help either, but congrats to Rowan.

I talked to someone today about Sublett after the Johnson Central game, when I was informed he was ill Pupaw. They told me he hadn't been back to school since the Johnson Central game, and had missed the early part of school that day but played sick. Brown plays sick tonight after missing the JC game with illness, and Williams at 50%. It looks as if the Tigers have hit a streak of bad luck here lately. I hope all these players get to play Saturday and are feeling better. As I posted in another thread, Paintsville still probably won't be full strength on Saturday as they have 4 or 5 in the starting lineup that are to attend Johnson Central's prom. Hopefully Paintsville can regroup and be at 100% in time for the 57th district. On a side note, how'd former Tiger Logan Barker do tonight for Rowan Co.? Congrats to the Vikings, Tigers keep your head up and play hard.