•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Knew
TheRealVille Wrote:I'm not downplaying the four deaths in Libya, but why are they talked about tons more than the soldiers that are dying every day? Is it political, or out of real concern? Honesty is your friend.
Romney, for whatever reason, has decided not to make this a major campaign issue - yet. Honesty is clearly not Obama's friend in this case because he and his surrogates have lied repeatedly about the incident.

The reason that this is a big deal is that one of Obama's campaign cornerstones has been the "GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead" line - in other words he has been telling us for months that Al Qaeda has been decimated and no longer a threat. The embassy protests and, especially the terrorist attack on the Libyan consulate in Benghazi has focused attention on the fact that terrorism is alive and well in the world and Al Queda is active in more countries now than it was four years ago.

The people making the most serious charges against Obama are some of the surviving family members of the Benghazi victims. Whoever is leaking information such as the three email messages that went to the White House Situation Room the night of the attack (most likely a Democrat or a career diplomat) is very concerned that those who botched the response to the attack will get away with it.

In the absence of information to the contrary, it is reasonable and logical to assume that Obama himself made the decision not to allow our military to rush to the aid of those who were under attack in Benghazi. The two CIA operatives who may have ignored orders and rushed to try to save the ambassador will eventually be treated as heroes in this affair. The fact that Obama and his administration are refusing to explain what happened speaks volumes about what happened.

Obama knows what went down on his end without waiting for an investigation after the election. Yet he is using the investigation as an excuse to dodge questions about his own role. Quite a contrast to how freely information flowed following from the lips of Obama and Biden following the death of Bin Laden.

The fact that Obama has boasted on the campaign trail about his handling the terrorism threat to this country and his direct involvement in the events that transpired in Benghazi is the reason that these four deaths are getting as much attention as they are.

IMO, the media is not doing enough to inform voters of the circumstances that surround those deaths or the cover-up that has followed them.
therealthing Wrote:bush didn't lie about the wmd's. The very guys you worship, democratic leadership, were the one's who looked at the same intel w did and they were all about invasion. They pushed for invasion and they voted to do it and appropriated the money through the congress to go do it. That's a 10 year old talking point you keep spouting off about, can't you get some new material? Cause i can hook you up with the dnc. :biggrin:

then if he did not lie abolut them then where in the hell are they at?
vector Wrote:then if he did not lie abolut them then where in the hell are they at?
Neither Bush nor Reagan are running for president. The lies that matter are at the moment are the ones that the man you helped put in office are telling about what led to the deaths of four brave Americans in Benghazi. You have a chance to help put an end to those lies with your vote. If you have no problem being lied to by Obama, then your belief that Reagan and Bush lied to you should not be keeping you awake at night either.

Neither Ronald Reagan nor George W. Bush would have refused requests for help from the diplomats in Benghazi. Neither would Romney.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Romney, for whatever reason, has decided not to make this a major campaign issue - yet. Honesty is clearly not Obama's friend in this case because he and his surrogates have lied repeatedly about the incident.

The reason that this is a big deal is that one of Obama's campaign cornerstones has been the "GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead" line - in other words he has been telling us for months that Al Qaeda has been decimated and no longer a threat. The embassy protests and, especially the terrorist attack on the Libyan consulate in Benghazi has focused attention on the fact that terrorism is alive and well in the world and Al Queda is active in more countries now than it was four years ago.The people making the most serious charges against Obama are some of the surviving family members of the Benghazi victims. Whoever is leaking information such as the three email messages that went to the White House Situation Room the night of the attack (most likely a Democrat or a career diplomat) is very concerned that those who botched the response to the attack will get away with it.

In the absence of information to the contrary, it is reasonable and logical to assume that Obama himself made the decision not to allow our military to rush to the aid of those who were under attack in Benghazi. The two CIA operatives who may have ignored orders and rushed to try to save the ambassador will eventually be treated as heroes in this affair. The fact that Obama and his administration are refusing to explain what happened speaks volumes about what happened.

Obama knows what went down on his end without waiting for an investigation after the election. Yet he is using the investigation as an excuse to dodge questions about his own role. Quite a contrast to how freely information flowed following from the lips of Obama and Biden following the death of Bin Laden.

The fact that Obama has boasted on the campaign trail about his handling the terrorism threat to this country and his direct involvement in the events that transpired in Benghazi is the reason that these four deaths are getting as much attention as they are.

IMO, the media is not doing enough to inform voters of the circumstances that surround those deaths or the cover-up that has followed them.

Absolutely the pure truth. And, it sure aint rocket science. When terror first reared it's ugly head it was unorganized and without any kind of central command. That was years ago and the bad guy was Yassir Arafat, remember him? He's dead and gone now but his legacy lives on. Osama Bin Laden is dead but his legacy lives on etc. etc. The point is that terror has taken on more form, more planning, more coordination, more command and control. They are much better financed, almost all of their money coming in one form or another from America herself. It just escapes liberals that buying all this oil from OPEC lines the pockets of those that finance terror. Bin Laden even had ties to the Saudi Royal Family, through one or more of his many wives. They even hold fund raising functions here on American soil. It's unbelievable how ignorant most folks are about what goes on, and even more unbelievable that they can't believe their own eyes. Islam is by definition out to convert or conquer the world.

The image of rag tag, rag wearing third world misfits, devoid of teeth and purpose has changed mightily in recent years. They are fast becoming worthy opponents in some theaters and realistically are a threat to anybody alive inside or outside of the US. We still have the hammer on them but, once Iran starts handing out nukes to these zealots, it will be lights out. We're doing basically nothing to stop them and anybody who calls out the threat for what it is gets lampooned by the likes of the senile and passe Joe Biden and the liberal minions. The threat of violence from the arab world is much more serious than the administration clown prince would have us to believe from his statements in the vice presidential debate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Neither Bush nor Reagan are running for president. The lies that matter are at the moment are the ones that the man you helped put in office are telling about what led to the deaths of four brave Americans in Benghazi. You have a chance to help put an end to those lies with your vote. If you have no problem being lied to by Obama, then your belief that Reagan and Bush lied to you should not be keeping you awake at night either.

Neither Ronald Reagan nor George W. Bush would have refused requests for help from the diplomats in Benghazi. Neither would Romney.
Yes, Bush's lies matter, because those lies have this country in a hole that damn near nobody can dig us out of, republican, or democrat. Especially not a republican that blows any political direction that will get him one more vote. Romney changes political views faster than I change underwear.
[Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...pLVnSlNBtA] to much information
vector Wrote:then if he did not lie abolut them then where in the hell are they at?

SYRIA If you ever listened to anything other than Ed and Rachel you'd have heard about the fact that Syria has recently threatened to use them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Absolutely the pure truth. And, it sure aint rocket science. When terror first reared it's ugly head it was unorganized and without any kind of central command. That was years ago and the bad guy was Yassir Arafat, remember him? He's dead and gone now but his legacy lives on. Osama Bin Laden is dead but his legacy lives on etc. etc. The point is that terror has taken on more form, more planning, more coordination, more command and control. They are much better financed, all most all of their money coming in one form or another from America herself. It just escapes liberals that buying all this oil from OPEC lines the pockets of those that finance terror. Bin Laden even had ties to the Saudi Royal Family, through one or more of his many wives. They even hold fund raising functions here on American soil. It's unbelievable how ignorant most folks are about what goes on, and even more unbelievable that they can't believe their own eyes. Islam is by definition out to convert or conquer the world.

The image of rag tag, rag wearing third world misfits, devoid of teeth and purpose has changed mightily in recent years. They are fast becoming worthy opponents in some theaters and realistically are a threat to anybody alive inside or outside of the US. We still have the hammer on them but, once Iran starts handing out nukes to these zealots, it will be lights out. We're doing basically nothing to stop them and anybody who calls out the threat for what it is gets lampooned by the likes of the senile and passe Joe Biden and the liberal minions. The threat of violence from the arab world is much more serious than the administration clown prince would have us to believe from his statements in the vice presidential debate.
All true. Can you imagine what kind of a drag Joe Biden would be on a Republican ticket? His latest gaffe was a doozy, even for him. He accused Romney of proposing a $500 trillion tax cut for wealthy Americans. He also recently lost track of which state he was in again, when he claimed to be in Iowa instead of Ohio. The national media just shrugs gaffe after gaffe that Biden makes, never taking time to entertain the possibility that Biden, who was never a bright bulb in the halls of Congress, is showing early signs of some serious mental disorder.
TheRealVille Wrote:Yes, Bush's lies matter, because those lies have this country in a hole that damn near nobody can dig us out of, republican, or democrat. Especially not a republican that blows any political direction that will get him one more vote. Romney changes political views faster than I change underwear.

LOL, well we better get Insane Hussein Obama off of the excavator before he finally does hit China. :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:All true. Can you imagine what kind of a drag Joe Biden would be on a Republican ticket? His latest gaffe was a doozy, even for him. He accused Romney of proposing a $500 trillion tax cut for wealthy Americans. He also recently lost track of which state he was in again, when he claimed to be in Iowa instead of Ohio. The national media just shrugs gaffe after gaffe that Biden makes, never taking time to entertain the possibility that Biden, who was never a bright bulb in the halls of Congress, is showing early signs of some serious mental disorder.
Scary thought Obama wins, Libya mess forces him to resign, Biden becomes President
Hoot Gibson Wrote:All true. Can you imagine what kind of a drag Joe Biden would be on a Republican ticket? His latest gaffe was a doozy, even for him. He accused Romney of proposing a $500 trillion tax cut for wealthy Americans. He also recently lost track of which state he was in again, when he claimed to be in Iowa instead of Ohio. The national media just shrugs gaffe after gaffe that Biden makes, never taking time to entertain the possibility that Biden, who was never a bright bulb in the halls of Congress, is showing early signs of some serious mental disorder.

My money is on Alzheimer's. I wouldn't wish that on anybody but, I seriously doubt he could serve the people 4 more years. All the signs seem to be there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nky Wrote:Scary thought Obama wins, Libya mess forces him to resign, Biden becomes President
Do you know anything about politics, or do you just read conspiracy websites? Confusednicker: Explain to me what about Libya causes him to resign?
Fox News is airing a special on the Benghazi attack now. No wonder it is smoking its cable news competition. Hopefully it will run again. I missed the coverage of the attack itself. The cover-up is coming up next.
TheRealVille Wrote:Do you know anything about politics, or do you just read conspiracy websites? Confusednicker: Explain to me what about Libya causes him to resign?

Gosh TRV, you've got me on that one. I am stumped as to what it would be with this Libya situation that would cause Obama to resign. :biglmao:
WideRight05 Wrote:Gosh TRV, you've got me on that one. I am stumped as to what it would be with this Libya situation that would cause Obama to resign. :biglmao:
That's what I thought.
Who knew and when did they know it? Who gave the order not to send in help? Where does the buck stop? Was it an organized attempt to mislead the American public that a video cause it? Did an Ambassador die because of politics?
If a third rate burglary could bring down an administration why not this?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Neither Bush nor Reagan are running for president. The lies that matter are at the moment are the ones that the man you helped put in office are telling about what led to the deaths of four brave Americans in Benghazi. You have a chance to help put an end to those lies with your vote. If you have no problem being lied to by Obama, then your belief that Reagan and Bush lied to you should not be keeping you awake at night either.

no reagan just put 240 marines in the middle of it and got them all killed
TheRealThing Wrote:SYRIA If you ever listened to anything other than Ed and Rachel you'd have heard about the fact that Syria has recently threatened to use them.

where's your proof mr. CIA
vector Wrote:where's your proof mr. CIA
They can't show proof, because there is none. It's a rabbit chasing strategy.
vector Wrote:no reagan just put 240 marines in the middle of it and got them all killed
I don't think that you want to get into a body count comparison between Reagan's two terms and Obama's watch. I don't recall Reagan blaming anybody but the terrorists for the deaths of those Marines. Obama blamed a Youtube video, the producer of which now sits in jail - and he will not even get his day in court until after the election.

Do you think that the fact that the creator of the video was jailed without an opportunity to post bail might be in consideration of the political damage that he could do to Obama's faltering campaign? The man is a political prisoner who is in jail only because Obama needed a scapegoat. It could just as easily been you or me.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I don't think that you want to get into a body count comparison between Reagan's two terms and Obama's watch. I don't recall Reagan blaming anybody but the terrorists for the deaths of those Marines. Obama blamed a Youtube video, the producer of which now sits in jail - and he will not even get his day in court until after the election.

Do you think that the fact that the creator of the video was jailed without an opportunity to post bail might be in consideration of the political damage that he could do to Obama's faltering campaign? The man is a political prisoner who is in jail only because Obama needed a scapegoat. It could just as easily been you or me.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2...02731.html
vector Wrote:http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2...02731.html
Sorry, I don't read terrorist supporting websites. We don't watch Al Jazeera in our home and it is not on my reading list either.
vector Wrote:where's your proof mr. CIA

"Syria is facing increasing global pressure over its stockpile of chemical weapons, after a Syrian Foreign Ministry spokesman said the regime would only use WMD against "external aggression," not against Syrian civilians. President Obama said it would be a "tragic mistake" if the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad used its toxic nerve agents, mustard gas, and other unconventional weapons, no matter what the target. Would Assad really dare attack anyone with chemical weapons"

http://theweek.com/article/index/230961/...al-weapons

You might want to give these guys (and the many others who have written on this matter) a heads up, making themselves look stupid by contradicting meefster vector. :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Sorry, I don't read terrorist supporting websites. We don't watch Al Jazeera in our home and it is not on my reading list either.

:hilarious: You can't make this stuff up! Did he just cite Al Jazeera? :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote::hilarious: You can't make this stuff up! Did he just cite Al Jazeera? :please:

Yes he did...yes he did. WOW!
TheRealVille Wrote:They can't show proof, because there is none. It's a rabbit chasing strategy.

That and the fact that you would have to admit unfairly accusing a great man of something that isn't true. You know as well as I do that prominent Democrats of that day voted in support of the resolution to invade Iraq. It was their interpretation of the avialable intel that persuaded W to invade. Do I really have to go back and dredge up the WMD quotes from folks like John Kerry?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:That and the fact that you would have to admit unfairly accusing a great man of something that isn't true. You know as well as I do that prominent Democrats of that day voted in support of the resolution to invade Iraq. It was their interpretation of the avialable intel that persuaded W to invade. Do I really have to go back and dredge up the WMD quotes from folks like John Kerry?
Dopes that make them there, because democrats supported W?
If you have not seen this interview, please take a few minutes to watch it. This is an interview of Charles Woods, father of one of the Navy SEALs who was killed after disobeying orders not to assist the Americans who were attacked in Benghazi. Tyrone Woods was truly an American hero who deserved better from his own government. Since he was killed, his son enlisted in the Navy to follow in his footsteps.

[YOUTUBE="Hannity Interviews Charles Woods"]odWoRXIkmKM[/YOUTUBE]
TheRealVille Wrote:Dopes that make them there, because democrats supported W?
*Does
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next