•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Knew
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/20...a/1662141/
'Well, we are finding out exactly what happened,' the president again said. 'I can tell you, as I've said over the last couple of months since this happened, the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. Number two, we're going to investigate exactly what happened so that it doesn't happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice. And I guarantee you that everyone in the state department, our military, the CIA, you name it, had number one priority making sure that people were safe. These were our folks and we're going to find out exactly what happened, but what we're also going to do it make sure that we are identifying those who carried out these terrible attacks.'

Who told the Navy Seals to stand down? The American people to know more before the election
nky Wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/20...a/1662141/
'Well, we are finding out exactly what happened,' the president again said. 'I can tell you, as I've said over the last couple of months since this happened, the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to. Number two, we're going to investigate exactly what happened so that it doesn't happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice. And I guarantee you that everyone in the state department, our military, the CIA, you name it, had number one priority making sure that people were safe. These were our folks and we're going to find out exactly what happened, but what we're also going to do it make sure that we are identifying those who carried out these terrible attacks.'

Who told the Navy Seals to stand down? The American people to know more before the election
If Obama needs an investigation to tell him who gave the order for the Navy Seals to stand down, then he is too incompetent to hold the position of dog catcher. It says something about his supporters that Obama believes that this cover-up is plausible.
Gentlemen, please excuse my language but this is three feet of bullshit.

He knows exactly who told them to stand down; or did not relay an original order; or etc....
If he wasn't guilty he wouldn't be so involved in that idiotic video cover up.

Just my opinion!!!
If you watched Fox news last night, the Father to the Navy Seal who died stated that Hilary lied to his face about the ordeal...

Nothing more to say...
Wow, that says a lot!
Granny Bear Wrote:Wow, that says a lot!
Granny, if you have not watched Mr. Woods' interviews you should watch them. He is an honorable man who is far more forgiving than I would be in his situation and that makes his statement even more moving.
He couldn't do his job by attending national security briefings and he refused to help our people in Libya. However, with the storm hitting the east, he can now "play" president for the cameras.

Actually, most all of the leadership will come from the state governors. He isn't needed. But, of course, the media will report it like he is personally rescuing people, clearing out the wreckage, and writing the insurance checks. Isn't he brave?

He is an abomination.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:He couldn't do his job by attending national security briefings and he refused to help our people in Libya. However, with the storm hitting the east, he can now "play" president for the cameras.

Actually, most all of the leadership will come from the state governors. He isn't needed. But, of course, the media will report it like he is personally rescuing people, clearing out the wreckage, and writing the insurance checks. Isn't he brave?

He is an abomination.
Not according to Gov. Christie. He said they need all the federal help they can get. And, I might add that the Gov. was on the Today Show this morning applauding Obama and FEMA on how it is being handled. I do give Christie props for thanking Obama, and FEMA for their quick action. That's the thing with people like you, Hoot, and TRT, and government people like Gov. Christie, you want all these government programs cut, FEMA, police, firefighters, and other first responders, until you need them. Then, like Christie, you hand will be palm up.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:He couldn't do his job by attending national security briefings and he refused to help our people in Libya. However, with the storm hitting the east, he can now "play" president for the cameras.

He is an abomination.
Obama was too busy to help Americans under attack by Muslim terrorists when they needed it most because he was afraid of the impact a failed rescue attempt might have on his campaign. There is not much political risk involved in posing for the camera, reading a teleprompter, and handing out disaster relief. You can bet that northern Virginia, Pennsylvania, and eastern Ohio will be singled out for expedited relief.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama was too busy to help Americans under attack by Muslim terrorists when they needed it most because he was afraid of the impact a failed rescue attempt might have on his campaign. There is not much political risk involved in posing for the camera, reading a teleprompter, and handing out disaster relief. You can bet that northern Virginia, Pennsylvania, and eastern Ohio will be singled out for expedited relief.
You are already telling untruths. Disaster relief is already going into play for all states affected by Sandy, even states that are already red, and not states that will help in the elections. I love how you all take a disaster to play politics. Benghazi, now Sandy. Typical. :eyeroll:
TheRealVille Wrote:You are already telling untruths. Disaster relief is already going into play for all states affected by Sandy, even states that are already red, and not states that will help in the elections. I love how you all take a disaster to play politics. Benghazi, now Sandy. Typical. :eyeroll: :devilflam
Obama is the won who played politics with Benghazi. He made the decision that let 4 American heroes die, endangered the lives of many more, and did not even cancel his campaign fund raising trip the following day to find out what went wrong. He didn't need to, of course, because he knew the consequences of his cowardly actions already.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama is the won who played politics with Benghazi. He made the decision that let 4 American heroes die, endangered the lives of many more, and did not even cancel his campaign fund raising trip the following day to find out what went wrong. He didn't need to, of course, because he knew the consequences of his cowardly actions already.

Exactly Hoot! Obama is the very one to politicize the handling of Benghazi...The very moment he handed the reins over to Axelrod. I believe in my heart that Axelrod is the owner of the entire "offensive video" story and Obama and his admin are fools for going along with it.
Granny, if you have not watched Mr. Woods' interviews you should watch them. He is an honorable man who is far more forgiving than I would be in his situation and that makes his statement even more moving.

I haven't seen it, but will make a point to find it tonight.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama is the won who played politics with Benghazi. He made the decision that let 4 American heroes die, endangered the lives of many more, and did not even cancel his campaign fund raising trip the following day to find out what went wrong. He didn't need to, of course, because he knew the consequences of his cowardly actions already.
won=one
Granny Bear Wrote:Granny, if you have not watched Mr. Woods' interviews you should watch them. He is an honorable man who is far more forgiving than I would be in his situation and that makes his statement even more moving.

I haven't seen it, but will make a point to find it tonight.
I posted one of them in this thread. I think that Geraldo, Greta, and Hannity have all interviewed him. Most of the media seems to be pretending that he does not exist and hoping that he will just go away.
Curious to see how romney explains his FEMA views.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Curious to see how romney explains his FEMA views.
Are you as curious to see how Obama explains why he let four Americans die in Benghazi without lifting a finger and why he blamed a video for their deaths?
I will find them, Hoot...thanks.
TheRealVille Wrote:Not according to Gov. Christie. He said they need all the federal help they can get. And, I might add that the Gov. was on the Today Show this morning applauding Obama and FEMA on how it is being handled. I do give Christie props for thanking Obama, and FEMA for their quick action. That's the thing with people like you, Hoot, and TRT, and government people like Gov. Christie, you want all these government programs cut, FEMA, police, firefighters, and other first responders, until you need them. Then, like Christie, you hand will be palm up.

I've heard a lot of talk about the 'fog of war' lately. As it applies to you, it's a 'fog of your'. You are so consistently wrong about what I think it is remarkable. I know for sure we have talked about FEMA, and disaster relief in general, in the past, and I know just as surely that my stated posistion was and is, one of total support for federal disaster relief efforts. That doesn't mean I support the individual states for not establishing a rainy day fund, such as the one in Massachusetts, of which, governor Romney left funded in excess of 2 billion dollars. As governor of New Jersey, Christie has a responsibility to get his state back up on it's feet. He therefore isn't about to politicise the ordeal his state must endure in the aftermath of hurricane Sandy.

What I want to see cut, is the millions of "palm up" hands of the career, and in many cases, second and third generation welfare folks out there. They need to get their lazy hides out of the bed in the early am like you and I do, and work. (admittedly I have curtailed the number of my work days of late, but I still get out quite a bit) I still enjoy working, and I have found it to be good for my wallet and good for my health. Universal health care is another bad idea, because my family suffers due to the fact that I get a hefty sum extorted from my income every week, the government uses to feed, house, provide free health care, cell phones and $150.00 dollar tennis shoes for folks who would likely wear them while dancing in the street if my house was on fire. Along with a blank check for the college education of their choice and the list is endless from there.

Let's not kid ourselves here. Obama's mug will be on the news looking presidential everyday this disaster is aboil. Hopeful that it will serve as a boost to his floundering campaign. I'm not saying that it's underhanded. It is however, self serving and a jurisdictional overlap. The governors and emergency agencies have been ramped up for some time now, in anticipation of Sandy's landfall, they know what their doing and the funds you mention, in the form of "federal help", were allocated months ago at the federal level. Obama will milk it for all it's worth, which means he has an ulterior motive for getting so involved. But, he always has an ulterior motive. He has figured out how to keep his face on TV while giving the appearance being at the helm. You guys all went ape when Paul Ryan put on an apron and washed a few pots and pans, the only difference here is that Obama is using a national disaster for an extended photo op and Ryan used an apron.

America will pick herself back up. Here's hoping those affected by this storm get their lives back in order soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Are you as curious to see how Obama explains why he let four Americans die in Benghazi without lifting a finger and why he blamed a video for their deaths?

There are OTHER issues at hand. Like the 30+ and counting that died. And homes destroyed . Wondering if he has changed his view in FEMA.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:There are OTHER issues at hand. Like the 30+ and counting that died. And homes destroyed . Wondering if he has changed his view in FEMA.
I should not have to point this out to you, seeing how you are a moderator and all, but this thread was created specifically to discuss Obama's role in the Benghazi attacks and subsequent cover-up. My comment was on topic. Your's was not. Why don't you start a FEMA thread in which you can bash Romney without jacking a thread?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:There are OTHER issues at hand. Like the 30+ and counting that died. And homes destroyed . Wondering if he has changed his view in FEMA.

The destroyed homes better be insured by their owners or for them, they are just gone, there will be no restoring them unless by civic sources. What does FEMA do for those that have tragically lost their lives?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The destroyed homes better be insured by their owners or for them, they are just gone, there will be no restoring them unless by civic sources. What does FEMA do for those that have tragically lost their lives?
How many homes do you figure were paid for, and without insurance? I do know that homes with mortgages have to have insurance, and you know this too. I would bet 90% of the lost homes had mortgages. Federal funds will help rebuild those cities and towns, and give people relief where they need it. As it should. I want my tax money to go help those people.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama was too busy to help Americans under attack by Muslim terrorists when they needed it most because he was afraid of the impact a failed rescue attempt might have on his campaign. There is not much political risk involved in posing for the camera, reading a teleprompter, and handing out disaster relief. You can bet that northern Virginia, Pennsylvania, and eastern Ohio will be singled out for expedited relief.

You derailed the thread. You brought it up. Don't act like some ass hole because I asked a question about something that doesn't favor romney. Simple question on a topic that was brought up.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Are you as curious to see how Obama explains why he let four Americans die in Benghazi without lifting a finger and why he blamed a video for their deaths?

He's alluding to Mitt's position that the federal government has likely grown itself past the point of no return. The idea that the individual states are not capable of taking care of their own problems is one that is supported and propagated by the federal government itself. The argument Mitt was making had to do with the waste associated with administration and dispensing of federal funds. If you'll remember, the federal disaster relief efforts in the Katrina debacle, were themselves characterized as a disaster. Millions went down the old rat hole. That's what Mitt was talking about. Now that RV and others think there's blood in the water they'll try to make something out of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The destroyed homes better be insured by their owners or for them, they are just gone, there will be no restoring them unless by civic sources. What does FEMA do for those that have tragically lost their lives?

Pretty sure it helps families with funeral cost.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You derailed the thread. You brought it up. Don't act like some ass hole because I asked a question about something that doesn't favor romney. Simple question on a topic that was brought up.
My question to you was on topic. Don't act like the tone of your response was moderator-like. Since announcing that you were voting for Romney (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) you have done nothing but interjected cheap shots that are generally unrelated to the whatever the topic has been.
TheRealVille Wrote:How many homes do you figure were paid for, and without insurance? I do know that homes with mortgages have to have insurance, and you know this too. I would bet 90% of the lost homes had mortgages. Federal funds will help rebuild those cities and towns, and give people relief where they need it. As it should. I want my tax money to go help those people.

Fine, get your check book out. Got a link for people to request help with insurance and other loses?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:My question to you was on topic. Don't act like the tone of your response was moderator-like. Since announcing that you were voting for Romney (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) you have done nothing but interjected cheap shots that are generally unrelated to the whatever the topic has been.

And my question was on the topic that was being discussed.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next