•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Knew
Wildcatk23 Wrote:If you can find one situation where i have defended obama on the attacks please search and find it.

Its sickening to think that the President among other officials set and watched in real time americans be killed. Knowing what was really going on.

Well, the post I quoted is a pretty good start. You make about 47 excuses for him, and then throw a jab at Romney in the process. I wish you would just change your signature to an Obama bumper sticker. That's obviously your boy!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Well, the post I quoted is a pretty good start. You make about 47 excuses for him, and then throw a jab at Romney in the process. I wish you would just change your signature to an Obama bumper sticker. That's obviously your boy!!

So saying there are other issues is 47 excuses.

Did you count the ballots in Florida?
Wonder whatever happened to all those hanging chads????
vector Wrote:just like the military it needs scaled down we can't afford a trillon dollars a year

Easy to say that now...until the next time shit hits the fan and you sheep need us.
Hopefully these fallen CIA officers will receive the Distinguished Intelligence Cross, the Agency's highest honor for bravery. They deserve it, heroes. And I don't throw that word around lightly.
I couldn't agree more!!!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:So saying there are other issues is 47 excuses.

Did you count the ballots in Florida?

Let's just look at the reality here junior. You are just a "little kid" (and I emphasize the "little kid" part) who thinks he knows soooo much about everything that goes on. The truth is you have been stuck in Martin Co. you're whole life. You've never seen anything and you've never done anything. If you couldn't google it, you wouldn't even know what day of the week it is.

Like I said yesterday, just go one way or the other junior. Nobody has respect for a wishy washy whimp of a little kid's opinion who has no clue as to whatever way the wind is going to blow when he gets up in the morning. Just go on back to the XBox threads and debate with all the other 13 year olds there. Be careful though, they'll clean you're clock over there too, just like you get it cleaned over here.
Bob Seger Wrote:Let's just look at the reality here junior. You are just a "little kid" (and I emphasize the "little kid" part) who thinks he knows soooo much about everything that goes on. The truth is you have been stuck in Martin Co. you're whole life. You've never seen anything and you've never done anything. If you couldn't google it, you wouldn't even know what day of the week it is.

Like I said yesterday, just go one way or the other junior. Nobody has respect for a wishy washy whimp of a little kid's opinion who has no clue as to whatever way the wind is going to blow when he gets up in the morning. Just go on back to the XBox threads and debate with all the other 13 year olds there. Be careful though, they'll clean you're clock over there too, just like you get it cleaned over here.

What's with you Bob? Why do you have such a problem with Wildcat that you have to CONSTANTLY go on about him being 22 or 23? Every time the dude has been wrong he admits it, just like most here. Can't you debate the guy without constantly making fun of his age over and over and over and over? It's getting old. He says that there's a shitload of other things going on that we need to worry about as well, and you make it out to seem like he doesn't care about the Americans who lost their lives in Bengazi...it's just not the truth. God knows I'd be the first one in his shit if he acted like that, but he hasn't. I just don't understand why you can't debate with him without going back to the age crap every single time. It's just dumb man.

And since when in the world is being toward the middle "wishy washy"? Opinions change. I agree mostly with Republican ideals, but as you know I agree with a number of Democrat points as well, and I'm certainly not wishy washy. Must be nice to change the definitions of things so it suits ya. Just because someone isn't straight conservative or straight liberal doesn't make them wishy washy, gah. It's called not being too stubborn to see the other side of the argument and be willing to work with them. That kind of stubbornness and lack of working with each other is a big reason we're in the shit sammich we are now. On BOTH sides, especially Democrat.

And Xbox sucks ass. PS3 is where it's at.
vundy33 Wrote:What's with you Bob? Why do you have such a problem with Wildcat that you have to CONSTANTLY go on about him being 22 or 23? Every time the dude has been wrong he admits it, just like most here. Can't you debate the guy without constantly making fun of his age over and over and over and over? It's getting old. He says that there's a shitload of other things going on that we need to worry about as well, and you make it out to seem like he doesn't care about the Americans who lost their lives in Bengazi...it's just not the truth. God knows I'd be the first one in his shit if he acted like that, but he hasn't. I just don't understand why you can't debate with him without going back to the age crap every single time. It's just dumb man.

And since when in the world is being toward the middle "wishy washy"? Opinions change. I agree mostly with Republican ideals, but as you know I agree with a number of Democrat points as well, and I'm certainly not wishy washy. Must be nice to change the definitions of things so it suits ya. Just because someone isn't straight conservative or straight liberal doesn't make them wishy washy, gah. It's called not being too stubborn to see the other side of the argument and be willing to work with them. That kind of stubbornness and lack of working with each other is a big reason we're in the shit sammich we are now. On BOTH sides, especially Democrat.

Uh, let me say this in the nicest way I know how. Please dont take me as trying to be a smart elleck with you on this, because I am not, but you're stepping in the middle of something you probably dont really know much about the history of. Wildcat has earned every letter of everything I've posted, and it is all 100% true. Hoot was trying to tell him the same thing the other day too, and he was also 100% right. Jump on him too, if you have to question me. I dont always agree with everything you may say, but I have a respect for what you have seen and done in your life and are willing to consider those things when you state something, buuuut when it comes to the little fellar???? :Shaking:............... A very good chance you dont understand the reasoning behind everything of here.
vundy33 Wrote:Easy to say that now...until the next time shit hits the fan and you sheep need us.

This is also the same simple minded jerk that said that if you(meaning Vundy) dont like things here, you should just leave. Consider the source here Vundy. You're debating with a pea for a brain.
vundy33 Wrote:What's with you Bob? Why do you have such a problem with Wildcat that you have to CONSTANTLY go on about him being 22 or 23? Every time the dude has been wrong he admits it, just like most here. Can't you debate the guy without constantly making fun of his age over and over and over and over? It's getting old. He says that there's a shitload of other things going on that we need to worry about as well, and you make it out to seem like he doesn't care about the Americans who lost their lives in Bengazi...it's just not the truth. God knows I'd be the first one in his shit if he acted like that, but he hasn't. I just don't understand why you can't debate with him without going back to the age crap every single time. It's just dumb man.

Vundy, you are unquestionably one of my favorite posters on this board, but I encourage you to go take a look at some of Wildcat's posts. Seger has some legitimate claims about him.
vundy33 Wrote:Easy to say that now...until the next time shit hits the fan and you sheep need us.

Of course you're exactly right. But, you're wasting your time with vector. Seeing what the US military does first hand as you and I have, really opens up one's eyes to the reality which is the world we live in. Some folks just don't get out much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/...oom_01.jpg]Image when Bin Ladin was killed
[Image: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...u8IgM6QE7O] Obama viewing the aftermath of Sandy
Where are the Benghazi images?

Seger is one of the good guys. His razz is mostly good natured and 23's reactions are as well. Besides, 23 is making real progress into the world of light. I know you think you've got the world down pat but, believe me, unless your mind just shuts down you still have a sizeable journey to make. The argument between the sides you mention is waaaay more than the politics of a mere decade ago between the D's and R's and the rather subtle differences they had in that recent day. The contempt modern liberals have for things you consider precious, namely God and country, is the real wedge driver here. Our way of life is under attack as surely as if we were on some foreign battlefield. The only way America will not mutate/fundamentally transform into something unrecognizable to us all, is on the happy event that Romney will pull this election out, and the rabid liberals will therefore have to pull their horns in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nky Wrote:Where are the Benghazi images?

I think their conspicuous absence is potentially more damning than if they were released. Anything for which this administration has no answer, is simply ignored and is a tactic I have notice on several unflattering issues.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Everything is chronicled at the White House, every more, every step........... for 7 hours this attack took place and no images?
[Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...6CXaiJp-NQ] Oh yea had to go to Vegas for a fundraiser
nky Wrote:Everything is chronicled at the White House, every more, every step........... for 7 hours this attack took place and no images?

Right, I was saying the pix are being witheld. Benghazi seems to be the only thing, other than the economy, that has the power to open the eyes of the voter. The last thing Obama wants is any mention at all of Benghazi. Remarkably, Obama had the nerve to say yet again today (in Wisconsin) that Osama is dead and Al Qaeda is on the run. Dems bank on the slumbering intellect of their supporters.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nky Wrote:[Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...6CXaiJp-NQ] Oh yea had to go to Vegas for a fundraiser

Based at what I'm seeing in the background in this photo , are you so sure that this was not taken in Cairo, at one of those Muslim Brotherhood 2 'n 1 apology/fundraiser tour speeches?
TheRealThing Wrote:Right, I was saying the pix are being witheld. Benghazi seems to be the only thing, other than the economy, that has the power to open the eyes of the voter. The last thing Obama wants is any mention at all of Benghazi. Remarkably, Obama had the nerve to say yet again today (in Wisconsin) that Osama is dead and Al Qaeda is on the run. Dems bank on the slumbering intellect of their supporters.

You must not have heard Biden latest one out there on the campaign trail then. He is now accusing Putin as being Romney's newest bestest friend. Imagine the gall of that one, after we all heard Obama's live mike fiasco?
TheRealThing Wrote:Seger is one of the good guys. His razz is mostly good natured and 23's reactions are as well. Besides, 23 is making real progress into the world of light. I know you think you've got the world down pat but, believe me, unless your mind just shuts down you still have a sizeable journey to make. The argument between the sides you mention is waaaay more than the politics of a mere decade ago between the D's and R's and the rather subtle differences they had in that recent day. The contempt modern liberals have for things you consider precious, namely God and country, is the real wedge driver here. Our way of life is under attack as surely as if we were on some foreign battlefield. The only way America will not mutate/fundamentally transform into something unrecognizable to us all, is on the happy event that Romney will pull this election out, and the rabid liberals will therefore have to pull their horns in.

Sheesh, I'm doing my best to try and raise the boy. I must admit that it has been a real project though. Sometimes you think you've done everything just right and are starting to see a little twinkle of progress, and then BAM!!, all of a sudden here we are right back at square one again.:HitWall::HitWall:
Bob Seger Wrote:Sheesh, I'm doing my best to try and raise the boy. I must admit that it has been a real project though. Sometimes you think you've done everything just right and are starting to see a little twinkle of progress, and then BAM!!, all of a sudden here we are right back at square one again.:HitWall::HitWall:

LOL, he's on the creek bank, maybe he will eventually slide on in. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:You must not have heard Biden latest one out there on the campaign trail then. He is now accusing Putin as being Romney's newest bestest friend. Imagine the gall of that one, after we all heard Obama's live mike fiasco?

Well, we just have to live through Fri, Sat, Sun and Monday. Then, Tuesday morning we wake up the opportunity to end the nightmare. God help America to make the right choice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:Let's just look at the reality here junior. You are just a "little kid" (and I emphasize the "little kid" part) who thinks he knows soooo much about everything that goes on. The truth is you have been stuck in Martin Co. you're whole life. You've never seen anything and you've never done anything. If you couldn't google it, you wouldn't even know what day of the week it is.

Cant believe i missed all this.

One day when you can do anything but other than personally attack someone your post may be relevant. Like Hoot, Probably my favorite poster on the site until he gets into personal mode. Maybe you can be 50/50 on this. Make you much more relevant.

WideRight05 Wrote:Vundy, you are unquestionably one of my favorite posters on this board, but I encourage you to go take a look at some of Wildcat's posts. Seger has some legitimate claims about him.

Lol :welcome:
Thanks Vundy, Appreciate it.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)