Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump Message to Obama
[Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/2...198529.jpg]That explains it
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Still crying Sad .

I just wanted it to be on record, that I fought tooth and toe nail for your honor, junior.
TheRealVille Wrote:It still surprises me that anybody gives this idiot and credence. Well no, given his audience, it doesn't really surprise me any.

Provide the idiot the documents and take his $5MM then. Oh wait, the idiot is much smarter than the President.:please:
Let me make it simple for you RV...provide the documents...
Everyone knows Obama won't so you turds are reduced to attacking the messenger...:biglmao:
jetpilot Wrote:Provide the idiot the documents and take his $5MM then. Oh wait, the idiot is much smarter than the President.:please:
Let me make it simple for you RV...provide the documents...
Everyone knows Obama won't so you turds are reduced to attacking the messenger...:biglmao:

So why won't Ronney release his last 10 years of tax returns. Because there not required to.
Bob Seger Wrote:I just wanted it to be on record, that I fought tooth and toe nail for your honor, junior.

And in sure at you age you only have a few left.

:0
While i usually hate gimmicks like this, it does put Obama in a hell of a spot.

I think everybod would agree that for 5 MILLION dollars to the charity of his choice, it should seem an easy choice to do, since he is the president of this country.

If he doesnt, i think its definitely suspicious in the most non bias way i can be.

I think most people would agree he seems to be hiding something if he doesnt show this...
nky Wrote:[Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/2...198529.jpg]That explains it

LOVE this guy!!!

I "imagine" RIUTG looks a lot like this; especially the hair.
^
My hair is much larger and fluffier...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Still crying Sad .
There is a difference, you are willing to listen to any of us that have been there. You are not a know it all. :Thumbs:
TheRealVille Wrote:There is a difference, you are willing to listen to any of us that have been there. You are not a know it all. :Thumbs:

Ah man, now here you go destroying the whole platform that I've spent years developing.:HitWall:

:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Ah man, now here you go destroying the whole platform that I've spent years developing.:HitWall:

:biggrin:
Oh, sorry. :Thumbs: