Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney Hits the 50 Percent Mark in New Natl. Poll by ABC
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-hits-50-per...itics.html

This new information along with Obama's cursing comments to Rolling Stone magazine, could not have come at a much worse time.
http://www.langerresearch.com/uploads/11...ingNo4.pdf

Full results of the study/poll
Bullshit is cursing?
TheRealVille Wrote:Bullshit is cursing?

That would depend upon the standards of each individual. However, it sounds like it came from the mouth of a community agitator rather than from the mouth of a president. As they say, you can take the troublemaker out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the troublemaker.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:That would depend upon the standards of each individual. However, it sounds like it came from the mouth of a community agitator rather than from the mouth of a president. As they say, you can take the troublemaker out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the troublemaker.
Who would have thought someone from KY was racist? Even a "so called, self proclaimed" professor. Why don't you be a man, and use the word you had in your mind? :eyeroll:
TheRealVille Wrote:Who would have thought someone from KY was racist? Even a "so called, self proclaimed" professor. Why don't you be a man, and use the word you had in your mind? :eyeroll:

You really are a fool, aren't you?
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:You really are a fool, aren't you?
You can bet your ass, and anybody here can tell you, if I think something, I've got the nerve to say it. You seem to forget that there are a few of us on this board that are old enough to remember that saying, even if you change it up a little. Just say what you mean, when you say your little sayings. Every single person here, agree with my politics or not, will tell you I don't hide behind words. Just say what you mean man.
TheRealVille Wrote:You can bet your ass, and anybody here can tell you, if I think something, I've got the nerve to say it. You seem to forget that there are a few of us on this board that are old enough to remember that saying, even if you change it up a little. Just say what you mean, when you say your little sayings. Every single person here, agree with my politics or not, will tell you I don't hide behind words. Just say what you mean man.

I assumed that you were smart enough to understand my post. Apparently not. I should have known that from your past posts. I believe it is quite obvious what I meant. And, I stand by the truth of the statement. If you, like many of your ilk, want to turn it into your overused crutch defense of "racism", go for it. After all, when you and those who support Kardashian have no answer, you always resort to whining "racism".
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I assumed that you were smart enough to understand my post. Apparently not. I should have known that from your past posts. I believe it is quite obvious what I meant. And, I stand by the truth of the statement. If you, like many of your ilk, want to turn it into your overused crutch defense of "racism", go for it. After all, when you and those who support Kardashian have no answer, you always resort to whining "racism".
I did understand your post, I've heard that saying many times. Change it up all you want, what goes through your mind is obvious.
I'm always amused when you imply that you can read the mind of another. Sadly, I must inform you that you are not remotely capable of doing so. You are in way over your head- just like your little friend in the White House is in way over his head.

By now you should have learned that you should never attend a gun fight carrying only a pocket knife.
Ah, the old race card. That might have worked in 2008. Confusednicker:
I feel like Obama's remark on something like this makes him look worse than Murdoch makes Romney look.....Something to ponder.
Irregardless, IMO, enough voters have already made up there mind in order to elect a president, everyone now needs to just go vote.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I'm always amused when you imply that you can read the mind of another. Sadly, I must inform you that you are not remotely capable of doing so. You are in way over your head- just like your little friend in the White House is in way over his head.

By now you should have learned that you should never attend a gun fight carrying only a pocket knife.
You seem to be pretty high on your knowledge, since you keep bringing this statement up. There is no fight in obvious statements. If bringing up the real meaning of the ghetto saying, is "bringing a knife to a gun fight", you just got cut bad.

You can deny what you meant by the "ghetto" saying all you want, some of us older ones have heard that saying over, and over through the years. You can change it up to be more politically correct, but everybody knows where you were going with it. They won't admit it, though.
TheRealVille Wrote:You seem to be pretty high on your knowledge, since you keep bringing this statement up. There is no fight in obvious statements. If bringing up the real meaning of the ghetto saying, is "bringing a knife to a gun fight", you just got cut bad.

You can deny what you meant by the "ghetto" saying all you want, some of us older ones have heard that saying over, and over through the years. You can change it up to be more politically correct, but everybody knows where you were going with it. They won't admit it, though.

I am never politically correct. It is not my job to explain anything I post to you. Nor is it my place to educate you.

If you want to find "racism" at every turn, do it. You will be in good company with many of your liberal whiners who have no intelligent argument to make. So, when all else fails, cry "racist".

You, TheRealVille. are, to be nice, amusing. Fools are sometimes amusing.
TheRealVille's continual name calling has made me think that I should come clean. I have been a resident of the Commonwealth all my life. All my college degrees are from UK. I have always practiced my profession in the Commonwealth. I was born in the Commonwealth and I will be buried in the Commonwealth.

However, and this is really difficult to admit, I have always preferred Jack Daniel's Black Label to Maker's Mark. It started during my fraternity days as a 19 year old immature student in Lexington and, sadly, I admit that it continues to this day.

There, now, TheRealVille, you have your confession.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:TheRealVille's continual name calling has made me think that I should come clean. I have been a resident of the Commonwealth all my life. All my college degrees are from UK. I have always practiced my profession in the Commonwealth. I was born in the Commonwealth and I will be buried in the Commonwealth.

However, and this is really difficult to admit, I have always preferred Jack Daniel's Black Label to Maker's Mark. It started during my fraternity days as a 19 year old immature student in Lexington and, sadly, I admit that it continues to this day.

There, now, TheRealVille, you have your confession.
I knew you were a traitor from your very first post.