Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best big girls in the 58th
lets hear it

blocker u are by far the worst post player i have ever seen u cant do nothing right
Confusedhock:
I hope Blocker doesn't read this because she might have to modify you and your post!!!! :lol:
Like you can? I'm sorry but you struggle getting up and down the court. Blocker has played every position avaliable this year and what have you done? Sat your @$@# under the goal and played horrible!
Blocker cant get down the court her self and xtreme3 u dont know nothing about basketball u cant even play for sf girls
Idea Why don't we all talk about what the thread was intended for us talk talk about!
She can get down the court much better than you can! And hey I'm sorry that I quit because I lost interest! I played for them last year thank you so get your story straight before you start dissin me!
Well I guess that makes two SF centers who cant get down the floor. Steven Stanley is as big as a space craft and can't get within a 50 mile radius of the basketball. The smallest guard in the region could out-rebound Steve by 20. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree 100% South_21!!!! I could out rebound him and you know how tiny I am!
Quote:dontdoattoem Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:59 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't we all talk about what the thread was intended for us talk talk about!

We can't stop doggin each other enough...so much love in this room!
"xtreme3" Wrote:
Quote:dontdoattoem Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:59 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't we all talk about what the thread was intended for us talk talk about!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why can't we all just get along! :?:
"South_21" Wrote:Well I guess that makes two SF centers who cant get down the floor. Steven Stanley is as big as a space craft and can't get within a 50 mile radius of the basketball. The smallest guard in the region could out-rebound Steve by 20. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you aint much smaller your self blocker but u cant play in the creek and get wet ......u are as big as the ocean.... And Exstrem3 u wont get in the game to get a rebound you cant even play JV
"South_21" Wrote:Well I guess that makes two SF centers who cant get down the floor. Steven Stanley is as big as a space craft and can't get within a 50 mile radius of the basketball. The smallest guard in the region could out-rebound Steve by 20. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you aint much smaller your self blocker but u cant play in the creek and get wet ......u are as big as the ocean.... And Exstrem3 u wont get in the game to get a rebound you cant even play JV
Quote: dontdoattoem Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:04 am Post subject:

xtreme3 wrote:
Quote:
dontdoattoem Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:59 am Post subject:

Why can't we all just get along!

Who knows...

Quote:big man in the 15th Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:04 am Post subject:

South_21 wrote:
Well I guess that makes two SF centers who cant get down the floor. Steven Stanley is as big as a space craft and can't get within a 50 mile radius of the basketball. The smallest guard in the region could out-rebound Steve by 20.

I started JV last year thank you very much! If she is as big as the ocean than what does that make you????
Blocker said Thanks for the compliments......You original statements amuse only the retarded and small minded.....At least Blocker can read!!!! I think Xtreme3 will agree with me when I say Nobody cares!!! By the way.....this is all a joke...NOBODY be offended!!!!!
I agree South_21...Nobody cares at all except for the simple minded that got offended by something I said and refuses to talk to me now...all of this is a joke and those who take it personal are even more stupid than I thought.
And finally to the thread......I like Trammell-SF, Blocker-SF, Daniels-BL, and Thomas-AC
i also like tab-SF and blocker (I guess)-SF Daniles-BL and tomas-AC

So i guess all thing are ok now no more fighting from us and exstreme 3 u was good 2
Basketballer was decent in her day...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just playin baller, if you knew who this was you would be laughin too.
"Redneck" Wrote:Basketballer was decent in her day...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the comment..lol.......

BUT GUYS I HAVE TO DO MY JOB AND CLOSE THIS THREAD, YOU CAN START ANOTHER IF YOU WOULD LIKE
Becky Thomas and Krystal Daniels...
and Blocker isn't one of the best post players..anywhere