Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You all are almost like Family
In all seriousness, You guys are funny as crap, and I really feel at home here...
Well that just made my day, to think i didnt have a family and now i know i do. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
LOL I feel the same way. <333 this place.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
FreakNasty Wrote:In all seriousness, You guys are funny as crap, and I really feel at home here...
I think I'm gonna cry. Please drive to Prestonsburg so I can give you a hug. :Sad04: :beg:
Freak....i love you too..lol
but dont you think its weird, that if we're family, that you still wanna hook up with your sister, cali??
corndog23 Wrote:Freak....i love you too..lol
but dont you think its weird, that if we're family, that you still wanna hook up with your sister, cali??

Smile Smile Smile The dude has a point...it's either one or the other. We're family or we're lovers. Take your pick. Smile
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
corndog23 Wrote:Freak....i love you too..lol

It's Kentucky, it's all fair game!!!!!
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Cali Wrote:Smile Smile Smile The dude has a point...it's either one or the other. We're family or we're lovers. Take your pick. Smile

HA HA HA !!!

I am glad to have you all as wel. I hope we get the chance to meet each other sometime soon....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Glad to have you around Freak....
Cali Wrote:The dude has a point...it's either one or the other. We're family or we're lovers. Take your pick. Smile

Cali, we are lovers, everyone else is family. I know one thing, we are killer in bed.... :thatsfunn Confusedhh: :devilflam
does that make you two the BGR mother and father? that way you can be family and lovers?
They can be step brother and sister. I consider that as fair game. Smile
Freak, haven't heard from you in a while on BGP, so I see you must have crossed over! Missed your posts but hope to see a lot of them again!
LMAO Freak Smile Smile Smile

We could be the BGR mother and father haha. :notworthy to us
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Well I guess I am the home wrecker, See Freak me and Cali have been for awhile and I can believe she didnt tell you. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol this is almost as good as watching a soap opera... where's the popcorn?

:popcorn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Batpuff...you told. I can't believe it.

Ha this is like old time BGR. Back in the day. It used to be me, CTD, and 4lead. Ahh.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Cali I didnt give the great details thats for him to find out later. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
buahahahahahah.. I hate everyone lol....
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Strike-Out Wrote:Freak, haven't heard from you in a while on BGP, so I see you must have crossed over! Missed your posts but hope to see a lot of them again!

I'm staying with the basketball forum over there, the rest of it I'm glad to do without....

Cali Wrote:LMAO Freak

We could be the BGR mother and father haha. :notworthy to us

We are the most attractive male/female here, so it's only natural that we are a "couple".... Smile
FreakNasty Wrote:I'm staying with the basketball forum over there, the rest of it I'm glad to do without....

We are the most attractive male/female here, so it's only natural that we are a "couple".... Smile

i beg to differ lol...

Tom is not my friend....

lol .. you guys are crazy lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:i beg to differ lol...

Yeh what he said freak...CTD knows how attractive corndog is, and he knows how 12ish you look....Smile
Awwww its all in the family. Wow I really feel the love her Smile All you poeple are awesome. I want some love too Tongue
corndog23 Wrote:Yeh what he said freak...CTD knows how attractive corndog is, and he knows how 12ish you look....Smile

Smile I'd rather look 12 than look 40 anyday of the week... Smile

I do admit, I'm a very very young looking man, which makes me a very very attractive man... :1:
FreakNasty Wrote:Smile I'd rather look 12 than look 40 anyday of the week... Smile

I do admit, I'm a very very young looking man, which makes me a very very attractive man... :1:
Good answer. Smile
Side note: I'm attracted to Freak:Clap: :notworthy :thatsfunn
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
corndog23 Wrote:Yeh what he said freak...CTD knows how attractive corndog is, and he knows how 12ish you look....Smile

Lord God Man.. you completely took my post out of context and i must say you almost succeeded in making me look gay lol....

But the real matter here is.. well.. I have to say that I CTD.. and quite possibly the sexiest man ever.. Just read FN's gf's sig.. That's right.. cali said it.. lol..

So you fellas keep dressing up and putting on your makeup, cause hollywood couldn't make you look this good lol..

:devilflam

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:Lord God Man.. you completely took my post out of context and i must say you almost succeeded in making me look gay lol....

But the real matter here is.. well.. I have to say that I CTD.. and quite possibly the sexiest man ever.. Just read FN's gf's sig.. That's right.. cali said it.. lol..

So you fellas keep dressing up and putting on your makeup, cause hollywood couldn't make you look this good lol..

:devilflam
:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn Oh shit!!! Quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard.
I knew that would bring you out of the woodwork lol...

Tom is not my friend....