Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best HS baseball players in KY
Marcus Carson has to be mentioned amongst the top players.
the 14th region has alot of good talent....tristan fraley is a junior and one of the best catchers in the 14th....his senior year he will be in the running... caleb gibson is in the running for the best pitcher in the 14th
HEY strikeoutking, didn't Woodford county lose to a 14th region team recently? And a class A team at that? Good prediction.
I really don't remember Lee Co. Having any kids that would make this list. Have seen them play 3 times this year. What happened to Lee Co. In the 14th Region All A?
mikehancho25 Wrote:HEY strikeoutking, didn't Woodford county lose to a 14th region team recently? And a class A team at that? Good prediction.

Hollon didn't pitch that game.
Well then I guess someone should alert KHSAA that that win doesn't count for Hazard. Lmao, seriously man? For the rest of time the record books will say Hazard 2 Woodford County 1, no matter how many excuses you or anyone else can manifest. Hazard is a good enough team to compete with anybody in this state, and they proved it.
Carlos Wrote:It will be interesting to see how Wright from Bath rebounds after ACL injury. He is a very good pitcher and hitter. Has quick hands and good eyes at the plate.

He has rebounded great. Hitting 90 on the gun since game 1. Picked up where he left off at the plate and in the field also. Solid all around. Will play at the next level somewhere.
mikehancho25 Wrote:Well then I guess someone should alert KHSAA that that win doesn't count for Hazard. Lmao, seriously man? For the rest of time the record books will say Hazard 2 Woodford County 1, no matter how many excuses you or anyone else can manifest. Hazard is a good enough team to compete with anybody in this state, and they proved it.

I'm not saying that. Hazard does have a solid team but This has nothing to do with Hazard or Woodford County game, this is about best high school players.

Another thing, other people have even said Hollon was one of the best players in high school, so why call me out when others have said the same thing I said?
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm not saying that. Hazard does have a solid team but This has nothing to do with Hazard or Woodford County game, this is about best high school players.

Another thing, other people have even said Hollon was one of the best players in high school, so why call me out when others have said the same thing I said?

Hollon was the best pitcher in the state when he was a sophomore and is projected to go in the 1st round of the MLB draft.
Everyone seems to say Creech is a joke....you all are right the college coaches that are recruiting him know nothing about baseball...they must be recruiting him for some reason...
I saw Hollin pitch against Harrington Saturday and this kid's fastball is live but his breaking ball is big league. Having seen most all the top pitchers from the state in the last 10 years I'm now convinced he's the best big league pitcher since Adcock in 06 and may be best I've seen in several years
Jake is a decent ball player but the kid is no where near one of the best in the state he is just a lefty that throws 80s that doesn't have a lot of control over his fastball and has no off speed. The kid is decent but not close to being the best in the state
Hey guys this jake' dad. Great to see the haters are still around. All kinds of good players around the state right now. Definitely holland the best pitcher in the state right now. You guys know who I am talking to right now because you have been great supporter of Jake since he was in the eighth grade. Love to see how our adults in this region can't stand to see any of our kids get the attention they deserve. Just for you commanche and guru from paintsville I don't think the head coach from UK would be there to watch him if they was not pretty interested. Since you love to support Jake so much I figured I would let you know Jake has upcoming visits scheduled to UK,WVU,EKU, and Cicncy coming up. Hard to believe a kid from pike county doing this. Oh yeah, UL,Indiana,Tenn, and Ole Miss are now emailing me about Jake. You two guys have a personal invitation to be there when he signs this fall. I will leave you two great baseball minds with this. It can't be official until July 1 but will sign with university of !!!!! Until then keep up that great support. Remember I am never hard to get up with if you need to know anything else about Jake.
the university of ? Until then keep that great support going. Remember I am always at the field if you guys need to know anything else about Jake.
I don't see any posts about a Jake to understand what Pitch is talking about. I would have to agree that Hollon is the best pitcher. Connor Heady should be added to this list. Seen and been involved in summer games against both these kids. Heady added some power last year and is a true 5 tool player.
My last post. Should never get caught up in what you guys say or think and I apologize for that. But for you Biggsby for the control comment, 59 k's and 10 bb in 23 innings. That is real bad control. Why throw a lot of off speed if people can't catch the fast ball. You make a lot of sense. But keep on hating and ragging and I will talk to you guys when he graduates.
Not sure either, didn't see any thing negative about Jake. Oh well!
I think Moore from Bath should start being mentioned 5-1 only loss to WV team in Myrtle who only got one hit, one hit Fairview then tonight no hit Fleming co. Less than one ERA. Pretty good numbers.
Pitch Wrote:Hey guys this jake' dad. Great to see the haters are still around. All kinds of good players around the state right now. Definitely holland the best pitcher in the state right now. You guys know who I am talking to right now because you have been great supporter of Jake since he was in the eighth grade. Love to see how our adults in this region can't stand to see any of our kids get the attention they deserve. Just for you commanche and guru from paintsville I don't think the head coach from UK would be there to watch him if they was not pretty interested. Since you love to support Jake so much I figured I would let you know Jake has upcoming visits scheduled to UK,WVU,EKU, and Cicncy coming up. Hard to believe a kid from pike county doing this. Oh yeah, UL,Indiana,Tenn, and Ole Miss are now emailing me about Jake. You two guys have a personal invitation to be there when he signs this fall. I will leave you two great baseball minds with this. It can't be official until July 1 but will sign with university of !!!!! Until then keep up that great support. Remember I am never hard to get up with if you need to know anything else about Jake.
the university of ? Until then keep that great support going. Remember I am always at the field if you guys need to know anything else about Jake.

Whoa Commanche? I don't think I even posted on this thread prior to your moronic rant. What are you talkin about? You have flipped your lid pal. Read all my previous post, I do not and have not downed Jake or any other player for that matter on this or any other thread. If you don't know how to do it, pm me and I will tell you how. Obviously have me confused with someone else.
Say What??????????

Scratching my head over this one too. The only thing I have seen anyone, do was to wish him luck and offer him best wishes.