Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky BatCats ranked #8
Kentucky rose to No. 8 with its sweep of Mississippi, which entered the series with 11 consecutive victories. That gave the Wildcats nine Southeastern Conference wins in 10 games and moved them into first place overall in the conference. Elsewhere in the SEC, Georgia swept South Carolina to enter the rankings at No. 16. South Carolina fell from No. 12 to No. 19.

1.Rice 39-9
2.North Carolina 39-8
3.Cal State Fullerton 35-12
4.Oregon State 34-11
5.Nebraska 36-8
6.Texas 36-15
7.Clemson 33-13
8.Kentucky 37-11
9.Oklahoma 37-13
10.Arkansas 34-15
11.Notre Dame 37-11
12.Alabama 34-16
13.Virginia 39-10
14.Houston 34-17
15.Georgia Tech 36-12
16.Georgia 31-16
17.Florida State 37-12
18.Arizona State 30-16
19.South Carolina 32-16
20.Pepperdine 33-173-121
21.College of Charleston 33-11
22.Mississippi 31-18
23.Miami 32-16
24.Oklahoma State 33-13
25.Old Dominion 37-9

Dropped Out: Washington (22), Vanderbilt (23)

Source: http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/col...61237.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's amazing, and they deserve it. Kentucky is one of the top teams in the nation and they can absolutely pound the ball. They're among all the leaders in offensive categories including homeruns
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
College World Series....Here comes the Bat Cats !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to go BatCats!
BelfryPride Wrote:College World Series....Here comes the Bat Cats !!!

I wouldnt get that excited yet. Still a lot of baseball to be played. That would be nice though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kentucky is turning into a top program in baseball. That coach has turned this program around pretty quickly.
Is it me or is it crazy to see Kentucky up there at #8 in baseball..JUST AWESOME..I LOVE IT..GO BATCATS!
I dont think it's that crazy. My friend and I were saying last year how tough this team would be especially after we first saw Ryan Strieby bat. I figured they'd be ranked this year, but not this high...

They are ranked #7 in the Collegiate Baseball poll of this week...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great to have the Batcats ranked this high and hopefully they keep climbing up the polls.
Great to see the Wildcats in the top ten
6 sec teams in the top 25 thats pretty damn good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
This is a great thing for the UK Baseball program.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thats great news !
UK has been all about surprises this year. UK womens beating UT and making it to the 2nd rd of the NCAA tourney, the Batcats ranked #8 in the nation, and the mens basketball team losing more than 10 games in a season. What's in store for next year?
i am glad to see the batcats doin so well. i would love to see them in the world series
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Congrats Batcats.....keep it up.
BCF4L Wrote:UK has been all about surprises this year. UK womens beating UT and making it to the 2nd rd of the NCAA tourney, the Batcats ranked #8 in the nation, and the mens basketball team losing more than 10 games in a season. What's in store for next year?

UK Football team beats the Gators!!!!!
Bat Cats win college world series
Basketball teams swap coaches.
UK gets new A.D.
Hell freezes over!!Confusedhithappe
Things they are a changing
i think its funny that the basketball team hits an all time low but yet the baseball team dominates the SEC also the girls ball team has a great season just goes to show what happens when you have a great coach who knows how to recruit...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i think its funny that the basketball team hits an all time low but yet the baseball team dominates the SEC also the girls ball team has a great season just goes to show what happens when you have a great coach who knows how to recruit...

Yeah it's real funny isn't it. Smile Rolleyes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great to see them doing this well!

Did anyone expect this at the beginning of the season?