Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notre Dame vs. Tate's Creek Ladie's state final!!
Should be a great matchup! Tate's Creek has had a fantastic season and look to be in the right form at the right time. As for Notre Dame, this is pretty much the usual from them. They are looking to defend their state title from a year ago.

Can't wait to see this one! :Thumbs:
Notre Dame defends there state title. They will win. Great season for Tate's Creek.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I watched Notre Dame play last Saturday and they looked pretty solid again. I however don't think they are as talented as last year so I wouldn't sleep on Tates Creek just yet. I think it's going to be an exciting game, but I haven't seen Creek play yet so idk for sure.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Notre Dame defends there state title. They will win. Great season for Tate's Creek.

ND is senior heavy with 7 seniors starting and very, very good. But, soccer is a funny game and the best team does not always win. ND is the favorite, but you never know.
My Niece is a commodore.....gotta hope that she gets her first state championship today....:1:
and your winner is Tates Creek. 5-4 over Notre Dame
score correction. 2-1 Tates Creek
This was one of the best high school soccer games I've seen. Tates Creek may not have been the best team across the board but they had the talent where they needed it.

The ending to this game was absolutely wild!!!! Went to the second 5 pk shooters! Truly great game to watch for any soccer fan.:Clap:
Glad my prediction was wrong. Down goes a private school. Congrats Tate's Creek!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]