Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just to brag a little...
Pirate Pal Wrote::AngelPray Smile
That angel don't go well with that skull on your avatar. Makes me have mixed feelings.Smile
BCF4L Wrote:That angel don't go well with that skull on your avatar. Makes me have mixed feelings.Smile

You know that's the only kind of signals women give out...lol
OH my god.. lol.. This is really making me laugh lol..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
How did this thread about my daughter and her boyfriend's prom pictures turn into this???? LOL
Looks like i'm not the only one that hijacks thread lol..

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:Looks like i'm not the only one that hijacks thread lol..

LOL..and it's my own thread..Smile
Nice pics
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Looks like i'm not the only one that hijacks thread lol..
I learned from the best. :Thumbs: Smile
And you definitely told the truth about women PP.
hahah.. Yes you did lol..

Tom is not my friend....

Awww adorable pics! You should be very proud!
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Cali Wrote:Awww adorable pics! You should be very proud!

I think that I can speak for Burnttires & Mrs. Burnttires and my husband & myself and say that we are proud of both of them.
Yea but BurntTires Jr. would look better in a Prestonsburg uniform. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:Yea but BurntTires Jr. would look better in a Prestonsburg uniform. Smile

I'm sure that Pirate Pal, Jr., is awfully glad he isn't!! lol
BCF4L Wrote:Yea but BurntTires Jr. would look better in a Prestonsburg uniform. Smile

A. They had their chance...LOL...:dontthink
Pirate Pal Wrote:I'm sure that Pirate Pal, Jr., is awfully glad he isn't!! lol

B. We are with her on that!!

PP you have a beautiful family! and just think... 2 more to go through all this over again...

oh and just another note on the whole wishing to be younger again...I wouldn't do my 20's again for anything in the world... okay maybe a few of those years I would..LOL but if I could take the kids back a few years ...I definitely would. but only temporarlily..LOL
Mrs.BurntTires Wrote:B. We are with her on that!!

PP you have a beautiful family! and just think... 2 more to go through all this over again...

oh and just another note on the whole wishing to be younger again...I wouldn't do my 20's again for anything in the world... okay maybe a few of those years I would..LOL but if I could take the kids back a few years ...I definitely would. but only temporarlily..LOL

I don't know if I'll make it through 2 more...lol:yikes:

Just wait, you have one coming up also, not to mention 2 more boys!! Do you think BT will be able to handle it the first time a boy comes to the door for his daughter?...lol

By the way....Craig and I wanted to tell you that we think the world of your son. You and BT have done a great job raising a very good young man. We couldn't have handpicked a nicer young man to be dating our daughter.
Pirate Pal Wrote:I don't know if I'll make it through 2 more...lol:yikes:

Just wait, you have one coming up also, not to mention 2 more boys!! Do you think BT will be able to handle it the first time a boy comes to the door for his daughter?...lol

But, Craig and I wanted to tell you that we think the world of your son. You and BT have done a great job raising a very good young man. We couldn't have handpicked a nicer young man to be dating our daughter.
I might be the first guy to show up at his door for his daughter. Smile JK guys.
BCF4L Wrote:I might be the first guy to show up at his door for his daughter. Smile JK guys.

You need to decide on whether you like them older or younger..lol
I figure if I get one old one and one young one, then they will even themselves out with an average of about 21 or 22 years old. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:I figure if I get one old one and one young one, then they will even themselves out with an average of about 21 or 22 years old. Smile

Confusedhh: Smile
BCF4L Wrote:I figure if I get one old one and one young one, then they will even themselves out with an average of about 21 or 22 years old. Smile

hahah then just how old are these two girls goin to be??? lol... cause according to my math.. one might be a little bit illegal lol.

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:hahah then just how old are these two girls goin to be??? lol... cause according to my math.. one might be a little bit illegal lol.

I don't think that really matters to him..LOL
Pirate Pal Wrote:I don't know if I'll make it through 2 more...lol:yikes:

By the way....Craig and I wanted to tell you that we think the world of your son. You and BT have done a great job raising a very good young man. We couldn't have handpicked a nicer young man to be dating our daughter.
Thanks PP We have been very impressed with her, very decent and mature acting. And he is sooooo smitten with her. ....
But, Wait till you meet his brothers. Really we raised the other two boys just the same....I'm still tryin to figure out what happened though...LOL J/K. It must be that first child syndrome... and when our daughter starts dating, I really pity the guy who has to deal with Mike. Shoot I pity having to deal with him my self some times..LOL

We have a friend that says when his wife turns 44, he is turning her in for a couple of 22's. LOL
Mrs.BurntTires Wrote:We have a friend that says when his wife turns 44, he is turning her in for a couple of 22's. LOL
Haha. Sounds like my philosophy.

And it's only illegal if you get caught CTD. :popcorn: Smile
Mrs.BurntTires Wrote:Thanks PP We have been very impressed with her, very decent and mature acting. And he is sooooo smitten with her. ....
But, Wait till you meet his brothers. Really we raised the other two boys just the same....I'm still tryin to figure out what happened though...LOL J/K. It must be that first child syndrome... and when our daughter starts dating, I really pity the guy who has to deal with Mike. Shoot I pity having to deal with him my self some times..LOL

Thanks a lot for saying such nice things..I appreciate that.

As far as being smitten, she is for him also. I do believe that every 5th word out of her mouth is his name. LOL I think that they compliment each other very well.

I know all too well about that first child syndrome...it's the middle child and baby of the family syndromes that will be the death of me..LOL..(especially the baby!)

I'm sure that Craig will be a pro and can give Mike a few tips by the time that your precious little girl gets old enough to date...if Craig survives through all 3 girls that is..lol
BCF4L Wrote:Haha. Sounds like my philosophy.

And it's only illegal if you get caught CTD. :popcorn: Smile

Why do I get the funny feeling that he is speaking from experience????Confusedhh: Smile
BCF4L Wrote:I might be the first guy to show up at his door for his daughter. Smile JK guys.
A big pirate will be waiting at this door...lolSmile :redboxer:
BurntTires Wrote:A big pirate will be waiting at this door...lolSmile :redboxer:
We all know what happens when a Blackcat comes around a Pirate..J/K...lol
Well PP, I don't know from experience. See there was this friend, who was a friend of a friend of mine who knew someone that didn't get caught. Smile

And BT, well I don't think I have ever seen you, or if I have I don't know exactly who you are, but I'm not sure I'd wanna mess with ya. And seeing as to how recent blackcats couldn't keep up with a pirate the past few years, I may just back off of this one. Smile