Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Cubans message to Donald Trump
[url]http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/11/02/12/Cuban-puts-it-on-the-hairline-with-Trump/msn_landing.html?blockID=813659&feedID=3799[/url

When billionaire is pitted against billionaire, the fur's going to fly. Or in this case, the hair – possibly.

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban issued a challenge to fellow billionaire Donald Trump: A million bucks to go bald.

Cuban made the challenge Thursday night as a guest on Dallas TV station KDFW Fox 4's newscast. He was there to promote the Mavericks' home opener Saturday night against the Charlotte Bobcats.

When the news anchor brought up the issue of Trump's recent $5 million challenge for President Barack Obama to produce his college records, Cuban couldn't resist taking on his fellow reality TV star.

"The offer he made for five million, that was one of the dumbest things ever," Cuban said.

"I thought about responding to that. Maybe I'll put up a million or two if he'll shave his head. What do you think?"

Later, Cuban looked directly into the camera to formally issue the challenge.

"Donald, you shave your head, a million dollars to any charity you want."

No word yet from Trump, who probably prizes his trademark mane more than any of his real estate holdings.

Trump was a fellow sports owner himself back in the 1980s, when he owned the New Jersey Generals of the now defunct United States Football League. Now both he and Cuban are television celebrities — Trump with NBC's The Apprentice and Cuban with ABC's Shark Tank.

Trump rescinded his $5 million offer (which also would have gone to charity) for the President's college records when his deadline for the deal expired Thursday. Trump has been a longtime critic of President Obama and previously campaigned for the release of his birth records.

Cuban has maintained a non-partisan stance during the presidential election. But it's pretty clear where Cuban stands on the issue of his well-coiffed fellow billionaire.
Dont be surprised if Trump actually does it, or just donates a million himself and not half to.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dont be surprised if Trump actually does it, or just donates a million himself and not half to.

nor hard to take off a wig i wouldnt think
If I was Trump I would say if Obama releases the documents, I will shave my head and donate the million FOR Mark AND the 5 million I promised before.