Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who "benefits"
Which segments of society, nationally and worldwide, benefit from an Obama reelection? Which benefit from a Romney win? On the other hand, which groups suffer from the outcome?
Which segments of society, nationally and worldwide, benefit from an Obama reelection? Which benefit from a Romney win? On the other hand, which groups suffer from the outcome? Will the United States, as a whole, benefit or suffer?
Everybody suffers - it will just take the moochers a few years longer to realize it. Nobody benefits from watching the federal government bankrupting the nation.
Nationally, the lazy, the weak, and the moochers will be the ones who benefit from Obama. There are seriously, I kid you not, many college students voting for him for the pure reason alone that they won't have to pay as much on their loans.

Worldwide, Russia, the muslim countries, any country that is communist and does not like America will benefit with Obama willing to bend over and take it from their leaders.

The U.S., as a whole, will suffer. When your president tells the Russian leader to "wait until after the election when he has more flexibility," that is alarming enough, regardless of what his political beliefs are on the economy, etc.

America will benefit more from a Romney win, having someone who has experience in business and is good at it. While I can't predict results of what will happen, there is just no possible way that we can get a more incompetent, pathetic, and lazy fool than we have in office right now.

The way I see it, America has a big wound right now that needs to be healed. If Obama gets another four years, the bleeding will continue. If Romney gets in, the worst that will happen is that at least the bleeding will be stopped, but likely Romney will at least start to heal the wound.
WideRight05 Wrote:Nationally, the lazy, the weak, and the moochers will be the ones who benefit from Obama. There are seriously, I kid you not, many college students voting for him for the pure reason alone that they won't have to pay as much on their loans.

Worldwide, Russia, the muslim countries, any country that is communist and does not like America will benefit with Obama willing to bend over and take it from their leaders.

The U.S., as a whole, will suffer. When your president tells the Russian leader to "wait until after the election when he has more flexibility," that is alarming enough, regardless of what his political beliefs are on the economy, etc.

America will benefit more from a Romney win, having someone who has experience in business and is good at it. While I can't predict results of what will happen, there is just no possible way that we can get a more incompetent, pathetic, and lazy fool than we have in office right now.

The way I see it, America has a big wound right now that needs to be healed. If Obama gets another four years, the bleeding will continue. If Romney gets in, the worst that will happen is that at least the bleeding will be stopped, but likely Romney will at least start to heal the wound.

I like your analogy. To me it's more like America is on her sickbed. Still ravenged by the disease which beset her four long years ago. She can't even begin to convalesce until such time as the source of her infection is dealt with. America needs an Obamaectomy, a proceedure ironically best suited to be treated by the voters idea of universal health care.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]