Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd's Tasha Osborne inks with Lindsey Wilson
First year Coach John Little had his first college signee, as Tasha Osborne become South Floyds first softball player to receive a scholarship.
Congrats Tash and good luck
Congrats to Tasha Osborne it's about time South Floyd got a coach that looks for schloraships for there players the previous one let players who had an abundance of talent go unnoticed.
a big hats off to miss osborne.she will do well at the next level.high school coaches in all sports can be a big help to players in moving to the next level.but players and parents alike have to realize that they are the ones that have to promote their abilities more than anyone else.
Congrats girl!!!
Congrats.
I know the guy who coaches the girls this year and I know he is excellent at getting colleges to sign players and look into players. Believe me if he would of been the coach a couple years ago far more players would of got schloarships. The last coach was a joke that barely even kept stats. I hope this continues and you will see far more players going on to colleges in the coming years from South Floyd. But anyway Tasha is a good player and I'm glad to see her get this chance.