Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Independent Party
What do you know about the American Independent Party? Me, I registered as an Independent on my voter registration card when I recently moved purely so that I would not be publicly known as a Democrat or Republican AND to avoid my parishioners begging me to vote for their friend or family member during primary elections.

I looked up the American Independent Party today and I looked at their platform. I was very surprised to learn how much I agree with them on. Purely based on their platform, they believe in God and making decisions by seeking His guidance, they believe in protecting all life, born and unborn, criminal and innocent, reducing overbearing regulations and taxes on businesses so they can grow and help the economy while still being taxed and regulated enough to keep them honest, fair and safe.

I believe the link I found here is to the California branch of it, but one would assume that the same platform would carry across states. Please tell me if I misinterpreted what the platform states, I would not want to say that I am proud to be an independent if there was some huge matter that we disagreed on.

FIND PLATFORM HERE:
I agree with you LWC; the only reason I haven't registered Independent is because it limits me in voting in the primaries.
I recieved a call from the Chairperson of the Kentucky branch of the Independent party. She was very nice and was willing to answer any question I had. I am impressed. She held nothing back, did not try to explain anything away and was very clear in what they stand for.

I can now say that I 100% support and endorse the Independent Party.