Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is wrong with this country?
After this election I was thinking about whats wrong with america. People in this country IMO have become lazy,godless and misinformed. People who say they believe in GOD and the bible have forgotten what the bible has to say on the things that go on in this country today. People that I know personally said to my face that they are christian but at the same time they said that they have no problem with gay rights. God said in the bible that he would bless a country who is with him but God help the country who is against him more or less. This country was founded under God but the further we get away from God the more this country goes down hill. In this day and time we are going so far away from God that it scares me. It has come to a point in this country that we are fighting over the ten commandments being on the wall of our schools. Even if you don't believe in God are the ten commandments such a bad thing. Our separation of church and state and the state of this country seem to be going hand and hand.