Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big head scratcher of the election.
Doesn't surprise me at all. This country is filled with NAIVE morons, some that live right here in the mountains.

And I don't want to hear "we were screwed either way" or "Romney wouldn't have gotten us out of this mess" or "Romney voted against coal"..blah blah blah.

Why do you people continue to say these things? Because you have nothing to do defend. Even in the debates, your President had nothing to do defend, he could only try to bash Romney and Bush. Your President doesn't even have a budget. I could go on and on about how it shouldn't have even been a close race in favor of Romney (or anyone else really).

By the way the blaming Bush thing is getting reallllllllly old. Especially, when Obama pledged he would cut the budget deficit in half. If he's blaming Bush now, he shouldn't have made those pledges to get into office.

I swear the people that voted against Romney (especially in this area) were only voting this way because of pride, to shut up Republicans who have been downing your President, or simply because "daddy was a Democrat". I say this because there is no logical reason to vote for Obama (especially for re-election, are you kidding me?). You sure as hell have nothing to defend him with. The only positives in four years were killing Ben Lodin and bailing out GM (by giving them a bunch of money and excusing them from taxes which he has said over and over again that he is strongly against big corporations paying little to no taxes).

You people never stop amazing me.
Messages In This Thread
The big head scratcher of the election. - by outdoorsman43 - 11-07-2012, 11:48 AM
The big head scratcher of the election. - by LWC - 11-07-2012, 03:14 PM