Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big head scratcher of the election.
TheRealVille Wrote:What you should have taken away from last night that people are wanting to move forward on several issues, and not back to the 50's. America is tired of the direction republicans are wanting to drive the bus, socially. Like I said, until republicans release that death grip on a 50's style of social politics, they will die a slow painful death. If they ever want to get back into the lead, they are going to have to regroup on their stand on some issues. Last night proved that very well. America would have no problem electing people with a centrist view on the economy, as long as they stay out of peoples' business on some social issues. Another thing, the exit polls are showing that voters are tired of Washington catering to the rich. If they don't get with it, I think the next mid term elections might finally show you they mean business on these social issues, and letting people like Romney pay a 13% tax rate, while the middle suffer the burden.

You used a bit different wording but you confirmed everything I said. The truth is we are becoming a country dominated by the takers. They want the "necessities of life" (cell phone, fast food, big screen televisions, contraceptives, abortions, and the internet) handed to them as an entitlement from Santa Claus. They now have a mixed race Santa Claus to cater to them. Of course, we who pay income taxes must foot the entire bill and, if we aren't paying enough for those "necessities of life", the boy will increase our "contribution".
Messages In This Thread
The big head scratcher of the election. - by LWC - 11-07-2012, 03:14 PM
The big head scratcher of the election. - by Harry Rex Vonner - 11-07-2012, 04:04 PM