Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
were you at boys
vector Wrote:not to bad

:ilikeit:
We've got one clone down...

Now 4_Real is next. Wonder if he will have any appearances this week. Junior, when you get back from your honeymoon with your boyfriend, you'll probably read this. But, I apologize for saying you were Vector.
WideRight05 Wrote:We've got one clone down...

Now 4_Real is next. Wonder if he will have any appearances this week. Junior, when you get back from your honeymoon with your boyfriend, you'll probably read this. But, I apologize for saying you were Vector.

would you and segar like to place a little wager on it Confusednicker:
vector Wrote:would you and segar like to place a little wager on it Confusednicker:

Ok. How does this sound?

We win, you have to get off of welfare and get a job.
WideRight05 Wrote:Ok. How does this sound?

you will not win trust me you will make an ass out of yourselfs
vector Wrote:you will not win trust me you will make an ass out of yourselfs

lol
Okay got supper over so......

Old poster...
UK cats??? another school with cats as a mascot???
UPS driver???
Seger's age???

Who do you think Seger has you confused with, vector??

This is fun!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Okay got supper over so......

Old poster...
UK cats??? another school with cats as a mascot???
UPS driver???
Seger's age???

Who do you think Seger has you confused with, vector??

This is fun!!

ask seger
WideRight05 Wrote:Ok. How does this sound?

i was probaly working before you was born widewrong
widewrong!!!!
:lmao::lmao:

I don't want to ask Seger; this is fun!!

So, who does he have you confused with? Also, is UK involved with your identity; and one last question what sport are you most interested in??
Help me out a little vector.
vector Wrote:would you and segar like to place a little wager on it Confusednicker:

I'd be glad to take your money Vector. You know for a fact I know, but you're just not quite sharp enough to know those exact moments when somebody's yanking your chain, and messin with your mind.....I'm with Granny. This is a blast.

Now about that wager, just how much did you have in mind? Tell ya what, I'm so confident I'll cover wideright too. Now whatta ya say? If that aint incentive enough, I promise you, I got Moore where that came from, if you can catch my drift here. May be over your head, but I'm trying my best to SPELL it out for you. :Clap: Think and study real hard on what I just said, ole buddy, I left you reasons to option out , be real careful what you respond back with, again I emphasize, be VERY VERY careful, I'm giving you the keys here.......Confusednicker:

Well, it's put up or shut up time, how bout it? :biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:I'd be glad to take your money Vector. You know for a fact I know, but you're just not quite sharp enough to know those exact moments when somebody's yanking your chain, and messin with your mind.....I'm with Granny. This is a blast.

Now about that wager, just how much did you have in mind? Tell ya what, I'm so confident I'll cover wideright too. Now whatta ya say? If that aint incentive enough, I promise you, I got Moore where that came from, if you can catch my drift here. May be over your head, but I'm trying my best to SPELL it out for you. :Clap: Think and study real hard on what I just said, ole buddy, I left you reasons to option out , be real careful what you respond back with, again I emphasize, be VERY VERY careful, I'm giving you the keys here.......Confusednicker:

Sheesh, I've been reading so much of vectors run together mess of words, I'm starting to write like him. I cant go back and edit it now, but hopefully, ya'll can understand what I'm trying to say.....lol
Bob Seger Wrote:I'd be glad to take your money Vector. You know for a fact I know, but you're just not quite sharp enough to know those exact moments when somebody's yanking your chain, and messin with your mind.....I'm with Granny. This is a blast.

That's awful kind of you to cover the bet for me Wide Seger!

Wonder what Vector does.... Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:That's awful kind of you to cover the bet for me Wide Seger!

Wonder what Vector does.... Confusednicker:

Well if he's smart (and we all know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is... :biggrinSmile he'll change his user name and become a conservative. After all, he sucks with being a liberal debater. He sure couldn't do any worse..Confusednicker
WideRight05 Wrote:We've got one clone down...

I bet your with your idol right now with your mouth barely open.

Apology accepted.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I bet your with your idol right now with your mouth barely open.

Apology accepted.

Wow!!! Must really be some honeymoon, junior.:yikes:

Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Wow!!! Must be some honeymoon, junior.:yikes:

Confusednicker:

Starting out very well. Pigeon forge tonight and heading to Louisiana tomorrow.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Starting out very well. Pigeon forge tonight and heading to Louisiana tomorrow.

I sure wouldn't be spending my time on here then. Kinda makes you wonder!! Let me guess, she's (it is a she, isn't it?) tired of you already, and has run you out. :biggrin:

Anyways, congratulations, have fun, and drive safely.:Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I bet your with your idol right now with your mouth barely open.

Apology accepted.

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much junior. Confusednicker:

We all knew you were for real when you said that you weren't Vector.
Granny Bear Wrote:[B]widewrong!!!![/B]
:lmao::lmao:

I don't want to ask Seger; this is fun!!

So, who does he have you confused with? Also, is UK involved with your identity; and one last question what sport are you most interested in??
Help me out a little vector.

Ah, that vector. He's just a natural born witt, aint he Granny!!Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:I sure wouldn't be spending my time on here then. Kinda makes you wonder!! Let me guess, she's (it is a she, isn't it?) tired of you already, and has run you out. :biggrin:

Anyways, congratulations, have fun, and drive safely.:Thumbs:

As much a woman as she has been the past 3 years.

She's asleep. Wore out from all that driving.............Smile

Thanks. 23 was insane yesterday for whatever reason.
WideRight05 Wrote:I wouldn't get my hopes up too much junior. Confusednicker:

We all knew you were for real when you said that you weren't Vector.

Ill let you stick to making extra accounts. How many you had now? 4 or 5?
Early day tomorrow . Goodnight
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ill let you stick to making extra accounts. How many you had now? 4 or 5?

3 - this one, my one from wayyyy back in the day, and the one I made to bust out your pathetic incompetence - if it hasn't been busted out prior to that.

But, I am not a moderator. A mod should be held to a much higher standard. Just wait till we see the truth. You're going to slip up one of these days junior. Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Ah, that vector. He's just a natural born witt, aint he Granny!!Confusednicker:

He cracks me up!! But I'm getting a little worried about him Bob...haven't seen him for a while.

I've seen wayyy too much of Wildcat23!!! You're on your honeymoon for goodness sake!!
WideRight05 Wrote:3 - this one, my one from wayyyy back in the day, and the one I made to bust out your pathetic incompetence - if it hasn't been busted out prior to that.

But, I am not a moderator. A mod should be held to a much higher standard. Just wait till we see the truth. You're going to slip up one of these days junior. Confusednicker:

What you meant to say was you slipped and got caught.

Unlike me. I will never get caught. Ever.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:What you meant to say was you slipped and got caught.

Unlike me. I will never get caught. Ever.
That is probably what vector thought too.
Granny Bear Wrote:He cracks me up!! But I'm getting a little worried about him Bob...haven't seen him for a while.

I've seen wayyy too much of Wildcat23!!! You're on your honeymoon for goodness sake!!

She's doing her make up! FOR 2 hours!
Hoot Gibson Wrote:That is probably what vector thought too.

I don't follow vector any so idk.

But I have nothing to hide which is why I won't get caught.

Anyways heading to Louisiana now!

Pray for safe travels.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I don't follow vector any so idk.

But I have nothing to hide which is why I won't get caught.

Anyways heading to Louisiana now!

Pray for safe travels.
Have a nice trip. If you are driving, Mississippi has great (and cheap) catfish and pulled pork. If you like seafood, try the redfish or royal red shrimp while you are down there. The deep south offers the best traditional American food in the country, IMO, and you can't beat eating Cajun food from a bayou restaurant.