Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitch Barnhart will not interview Bobby Petrino for UK Job
If you want to be Walmart you hire Petrino.
If you want to be TG&Y you hire Cutcliff, Fulmer, Dooley,or Dyche.
I would be content with Smart or a Top assistant from a proven system,but you have to remember who we have calling the shots.[Remember BILLY CLYDE] He's not able to pull the string on a good young coach.That why i say hire Petrino,and one more thing any good A D would have been looking for a coach since the Western game because any one who thought thing would get better is delusional.
Strikeout King Wrote:And all you Petrino lovers need to hear is that Mitch Barnhart is NOT interviewing Petrino. He's already said that.
We can't help our A D is a IDIOT!!!!!!
He's just doing what's best for the program. Think about it for a minute, if Mitch was to hire Petrino and Petrino continues to do what he's always done, that would make him look very bad in front of the UK President and everyone else and could possibly cost him his job, Now if you was Mitch would you want to risk your job by hiring someone that's gonna put your school in shambles?
Strikeout King Wrote:He's just doing what's best for the program. Think about it for a minute, if Mitch was to hire Petrino and Petrino continues to do what he's always done, that would make him look very bad in front of the UK President and everyone else and could possibly cost him his job, Now if you was Mitch would you want to risk your job by hiring someone that's gonna put your school in shambles?

I would say hiring Petrino is a lot safer than hiring Calipari was.Two FINAL FOURS vacated. I'll be the first to admit that i thought Calapari was terrible hire, and i'm a big fan now and it's not because of his national championship it's the way be been with former players and coach Hall,and way he respects our past.
It maybe but still it's risky plus I don't think the President would approve the hire of Petrino. Lee Todd was the President when Cal was hired
insideinfo Wrote:I would say hiring Petrino is a lot safer than hiring Calipari was.Two FINAL FOURS vacated. I'll be the first to admit that i thought Calapari was terrible hire, and i'm a big fan now and it's not because of his national championship it's the way be been with former players and coach Hall,and way he respects our past.

That's an argument I can buy but Calipari has lived on the fringe of Goofy NCAA rules. Petrino lives in the edge of common decency. Big difference.
Strikeout King Wrote:He's just doing what's best for the program. Think about it for a minute, if Mitch was to hire Petrino and Petrino continues to do what he's always done, that would make him look very bad in front of the UK President and everyone else and could possibly cost him his job, Now if you was Mitch would you want to risk your job by hiring someone that's gonna put your school in shambles?

I would take that risk EVERY DAY.

Be honest, YOU KNOW those other guys cant do any better than the Joke we currently have.
Its worth the risk to see Petrino win games, and he will win games.

Barney can say he wont interview him all he wants, but if the big boosters say other wise, he will be interviewed.

If he doesnt, it even further proves that he has no place as AD of UK because he could care less about football.
Not if the President has anything to say about it they won't.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Mitch Barnhart Says BBN has no interest in hiring bobby petrino email him and tell him we all feel otherwise. [email]mbarn@uky.edu[/email]

Well, just who calls the shots at UK, Barnhart or Cal?
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Well, just who calls the shots at UK, Barnhart or Cal?

Shouldn't you be worried if the eers ever win another football game. They haven't been much better than UK.