Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affordable Care Act: Implementation Timeline
Quote:The implementation timeline is an interactive tool designed to explain how and when the provisions of the health reform law will be implemented over the next several years.You can show or hide all the changes occurring in a year by clicking on that year. Click on a provision to get more information about it. Customize the timeline by checking and unchecking specific topics.

http://healthreform.kff.org/timeline.aspx
Some of you small business owners might want to check that tab.
^ I know it well!
Stardust Wrote:^ I know it well!
If you a true small business under it, you save money. Business that have 25 employees or less, that make 50k or less, get tax credit.

Quote:Provides tax credits to small employers with no more than 25 employees and average annual wages of less than $50,000 that provide health insurance for employees. Phase I (2010-2013): tax credit up to 35% (25% for non-profits) of employer cost; Phase II (2014 and later): tax credit up to 50% (35% for non-profits) of employer cost if purchased through an insurance Exchange for two years.Implementation: January 1, 2010Implementation update: The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) sent postcards to small businesses alerting them to the availability of the new tax credit. The IRS also created a fact sheet for small businesses to determine whether they are eligible for the tax credit and a draft form for claiming the tax credit. On December 2, 2010, the IRS released guidance on the tax credits and the form that small businesses can use to claim the credits.
^ There is ZERO truth to that Realville, that is the part that you DO NOT understand, or you have been misguided! We have reviewed the changes for two months with our attorney and the requirement that will be dictated to us for coverage responsibilities is 30x mores than the rebates we will ever receive. Again, unless you KNOW - YOU DON'T KNOW!!!
Stardust Wrote:^ There is ZERO truth to that Realville, that is the part that you DO NOT understand, or you have been misguided! We have reviewed the changes for two months with our attorney and the requirement that will be dictated to us for coverage responsibilities is 30x mores than the rebates we will ever receive. Again, unless you KNOW - YOU DON'T KNOW!!!
What I do know is my insurance has already went down about 150 dollars a month. You might want to get new lawyers.
^ That is hard to believe, but if so, then you will be one of the lucky ones to EVEN HAVE INSURANCE!!! Unemployment will be the benefactor of YOU getting a benefit!
Get ready. The manure and the fan are about to collide. The boy, with his majority of malcontents, misfits, oddballs, heretics, and non-producers is ready to roll.
Stardust Wrote:^ That is hard to believe, but if so, then you will be one of the lucky ones to EVEN HAVE INSURANCE!!! Unemployment will be the benefactor of YOU getting a benefit!
It went from 632 a month to 498.