Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi displays lack of knowledge on constitution
^How about getting away from the most right wing blog you can name?
WideRight05 Wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/20...nstitution
It's pretty scary that the best liberals can do for a House leader is Nancy Pelosi.
Is it surprising though, Hoot??
So the right made her screw it up?
TheRealVille Wrote:^How about getting away from the most right wing blog you can name?

I can answer that one. Breitbart is certainly not the only one who will call out the amaturish slapstick, that passes for American statesmanship of late. However, only the right will in any way attempt to hold the inmates accountable for their ineptitudes, misteps and fraudulent dealings. The 'in the tank' mainstream media continues to run a flying wedge, from which this administration is unopposed on everything from the Benghazi Scandals to voter fraud.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nancy's brain has been saturated by Botox.
Ohhh, "Botox" is the reason!!
Silly me! I was attributing it to her soul-less, brain-less self...
WideRight05 Wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/20...nstitution

lol
Bend over and touch your toe’s because we all are screwed.
TheRealVille Wrote:^How about getting away from the most right wing blog you can name?

Regardless of the blog it's from - can't you see it on video? Geez, you liberals can't hold yourselves accountable for anything...

And why would you complain anyways? I certainly wouldn't be complaining if I had the Communist News Network, See BS, MesSNBC, and the American Bullshit Channel on my side.
WideRight05 Wrote:Regardless of the blog it's from - can't you see it on video? Geez, you liberals can't hold yourselves accountable for anything...

And why would you complain anyways? I certainly wouldn't be complaining if I had the Communist News Network, See BS, MesSNBC, and the American Bullshit Channel on my side.
My only news source that I watch is CNN, and the NBC nightly news, and I have stated this. I wouldn't say much if I were you, you are limited to the lying network.
TheRealVille Wrote:My only news source that I watch is CNN, and the NBC nightly news, and I have stated this. I wouldn't say much if I were you, you are limited to the lying network.

I doubt that WideRight05 watches MSNBC. He seems far too normal for that. Only the true outcasts, weirdos, malcontents, and perverts of all sizes, shapes, and persuasions watch MSNBC.
TheRealVille Wrote:My only news source that I watch is CNN, and the NBC nightly news, and I have stated this. I wouldn't say much if I were you, you are limited to the lying network.

LOL, stereotyping aren't we? First off TRV, I've told you this multiple times, I don't know if your little fourth grade attention span has picked it up though. I very rarely watch Fox. What I do like about fox, however, is their willingness to call out the bias of the liberal media.

NBC nightly news and CNN are a joke.
^Good luck getting the truth out of Breitbart. Wink
TheRealVille Wrote:^Good luck getting the truth out of Breitbart. Wink

Your odds of getting the truth out of Breitbart (so much for respecting the dead) are infinitely better than the odds of getting it out of Nancy Pelosi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
People, every news network besides Fox aren't da debil...CNN is good when not covering elections, and ABC and CBS are decent. NBC is a joke. If I could punch Diana whatshername, I would. Piece of shat.
TheRealVille Wrote:^Good luck getting the truth out of Breitbart. Wink

The truth, as I see it, is that this country is decaying from within at a rapid pace and is systematically being taken over by two groups- the takers who have no standards or self respect and who live off the taxpayers and those who exploit the takers for their own purposes.
And. just what is the truth as you see it, TheRealVille?
Here you go TRV! Just for you boy. Same thing, different site. Did the website magically change the fact that she screwed up the amendments?

Are we at all surprised? This woman is just..ugh. As incompetent as it gets.