Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Lane @ SC......SC WINS!
Yeah SC's losing streak is over...they defeated betsy lane yesterday..I'm not quite sure about the score tho......
Just a lil update hear on regional standings....why does everyone pick on SC? They aren't dead last in the standings...In districts yeah they are last, but not in the 15th region. So to all you CARDS who hate the CARDS..dont trash talk then girls....I don't see you all out there doing ne better...but I guess thats all....congradulations to the lady cards on their victory over Betsy Lane...keep them heads up high and show em what ya got!
Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ggh04 Wrote:Yeah SC's losing streak is over...they defeated betsy lane yesterday..I'm not quite sure about the score tho......
Just a lil update hear on regional standings....why does everyone pick on SC? They aren't dead last in the standings...In districts yeah they are last, but not in the 15th region. So to all you CARDS who hate the CARDS..dont trash talk then girls....I don't see you all out there doing ne better...but I guess thats all....congradulations to the lady cards on their victory over Betsy Lane...keep them heads up high and show em what ya got!

Nobody was hating the Cards... just tryin to constructively criticize.

If I were coach, things would be a lot, lets emphasize "a lot", better.
I understand what your saying, but I wasn't really talking about you....some of the posters say stuff like "give up" or just stuff thats kinda stupid.....and its usually ppl from Sheldon Clark..so dont worry bout it.
ggh04 Wrote:I understand what your saying, but I wasn't really talking about you....some of the posters say stuff like "give up" or just stuff thats kinda stupid.....and its usually ppl from Sheldon Clark..so dont worry bout it.
I understand

My point of view is usually as positive as it can be! :thumpsup: