Clark County
Conner
DuPont Manual
Estill County
Fleming County
Letcher County Central
Mercer County
Owen County
According to our schedule letcher central plays at 6:00 Pm on the 19th and 10:00 am and 2:00 pm on the 20th
Looks like great competition.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
yes
I like the picture
I was thinking you was talking about mine, but sk picture is much better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

April 19th
5 PM - Owen County @ Clark County
9:30 PM - Fleming County vs. Manual

Estill County
Letcher Central
Mercer County
Conner
Hey SK is Estill playing in this tournamnet???? I also notice is Estill playing GRC anytime this year???? Don't they usually play during the season? What happened?
Yes Estill is in this tournament, they are also in the Rockcastle Tournament and the North Laurel tournament. They aren't playing in the Lexington Catholic tournament at the beginning of the season like they usually play and they are playing in several triangles (Montgomery Co., East Ridge, Harrison Co.) I'm trying to get the games for this. The other two games will be at 6:30 and 8 PM. If I was a betting man I'd say Estill would play at 6:30 probably against Letcher but I don't know for sure. As for Estill/GRC I'm not sure what happened their. I'll ask around and see what I can gather.
Here you go.

April 19th
5:00 PM - Owen County at Clark County
6:30 PM - Letcher County Central vs. Mercer County
8:00 PM - Estill County vs. Conner
9:30 PM - Fleming County vs. Manual.

April 20th
8:30 AM - Clark County/Owen County vs. Letcher County Central/Mercer County (Losers Bracket)
10:00 AM - Estill County/Conner vs. Fleming County/Manual (Losers bracket)

11:30 AM - Clark County/Owen County vs. Letcher County Central/Mercer County (Winners Bracket)
1:00 PM - Estill County/Conner vs. Fleming County/Manual (Winners Bracket)

2:30 PM - 7th place game
4:00 PM - 3rd place game

5:30 PM - Consolation
7:00 PM - Championship
What does Clark Co have this year? Are they real young, and how is the pitching?
I am curious about MercerCo myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Eastern there young and they were not very good last year and hate to say but not going to be very good this season. Hope they prove me wrong. But hopefully the girls have been working hard and work on getting better each game. Don't wory about w/l but just work on getting better towards end of the season. That's when it counts.
Cougar Mercer should be ok I saw some of these girls play over the summer but in the 12th I don't see anyone competing against Boyle. I really like this Boyle Co. team. If they continue there progress from last year and have worked hard during off season. They really played well at state last year. Now can they continue the forward progress. Who knows???
Boyle Co. should be the team to beat hands down! As far as Clark, they will be young once again with one Sr. back. This is a young team with a very..very bright future! Glad to see coach Rison back at Montgomery Co. he will for sure bring that edge back. I still see teams sleeping on Brossart, although Mel is not head man he will be the one who calls the shots this season. Gonna be a fun year in the 10th.