Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Notre Dame at USC 11/24
Will the Irish win the game and move on to the BCS national title game?

Well, it just got a little easier for EKFF's Irish, USC QB Barkley will not play. (Shoulder)
:1::haters:
Come on Condoms!

Don't break.

Prevent a birth in the title game by the F******* Irish
I really hope Notre Lame makes it.
It will be a masacre of a nationa championship game.

Do the irish fans already remember what the SEC team LSU did to them a few years ago?
You were gonna play with them as well....
I hope they dont because they are not one of the top teams
^
Better serving the purpose that only the SEC presents national championship caliber every year.
If we were going by the best teams, they would need to make the SEC title game the NC game.
Like I said:haters::biglmao:
I do agree with some of what all of you say however. I think Kensucky is about the last place a big time coach who wants in the SEC would go. And I also agree that ND should be in a big conference. I also agree that the SEC is where they play big boy football and the big boy schools don't even acknowledge Kensucky as an SEC team. I also agree that the shot callers of the Kensucky program make bad decisions on coaches and probably will this time also. So I give you this simple solution. Kick Kensucky out of the SEC and send em to the Big East and put ND IN their place. Problem solved, nuff said!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH:lmao::biglmao:Confusedinglepar:biggrin::hilarious:Confusednicker::yes::howdy::Geek::bounce::mop:::ilikeit:
^ LOL, I've actually said that for a few years. Kentucky would be better in the Big East. The Basketball conference is better than the SEC, and if Louisville can compete in football, UK could. SEC will forever be a non-factor in football in the SEC.
FACTS are FACTS....

Alabama was #1 and controlled their own fate.... But didn't get it done....

Kansas State was #1 and controlled their own fate.... But didn't get it done...

Oregon was #2 and controlled their own fate for the NC.... But didn't get it done....

So, don't dog my Irish because those teams couldn't get it done.... Irish played behind those 3 all year and they didn't get it done....

But now I hope my Irish get it done and finish this off right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They have a redshirt freshman coming in against the #1 defense in the country...that will be interesting.

The USC defense has not been very good this season.