Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley Lady Bat Kats
I think they are gonna make a nice run at state. With the very impressive wins over the weekend against Louisville Manual and Larue County I wouldn't count out on SV at state. When Courtney Bentley is on the mound, they can beat anyone in the state.
Did Courtney break the record yet.
hey Wrote:Did Courtney break the record yet.

I think she did... they mentioned something about it on WYMT last night
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I think they are gonna make a nice run at state. With the very impressive wins over the weekend against Louisville Manual and Larue County I wouldn't count out on SV at state. When Courtney Bentley is on the mound, they can beat anyone in the state.
before they go to state they have to win the 15th region and pikeville is the team to beat in the 15th region.not taking anything away from bently and sv but gooch and pikeville have allowed less than 1 run per game average.they are going to be tough to beat as sv is well aware.
I believe that SV can beat anybody if they are well rested and come to play softball.
Shelby Valley seems to allow a lot of unearned runs , But their defense must be playing a lot better lately . Pikeville is the team to beat right now , and you can't count out East Ridge either . Guess we'll find out next week . Should be the best district tournament in the state .
greenwave Wrote:Shelby Valley seems to allow a lot of unearned runs , But their defense must be playing a lot better lately . Pikeville is the team to beat right now , and you can't count out East Ridge either . Guess we'll find out next week . Should be the best district tournament in the state .

It is one of the most exciting district tournaments in the state. Shelby Valley and Pikeville have had some impressive victories this season. East Ridge had a good outing against Meade County in Frankfort. The District gets started Monday at 6:30, and unless something drastic happens, the District final should be a prelude to the regional final! This is Coach Salyers final season (she has announced that she will not return next season so she can devote more time to her family), East Ridge is looking to avenge last season's gut-wrenching loss to SV in the regional finals, and SV's Bentley is looking to end her career where it all started...J-Town park in Louisville...a lot of drama for a great sport!!!
SV is trying to get to the region and not worried about state right now!
Good Luck Valley......