Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins Sign Marcus Vick
I don't know if this has been said already, but I saw last night where the Dolphins signed Marcus Vick.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Surprising pick up by the dolphins !
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Surprising pick up by the dolphins !

Especially since they just signed Culpepper, but I guess they need as many thugs as possible to keep Ricky Williams company
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Especially since they just signed Culpepper, but I guess they need as many thugs as possible to keep Ricky Williams company
:thatsfunn :thatsfunn
They have him liste as a QB/WR..but i think he will just be used for special teams purposes.
The Dolphins are the Raiders of the East Coast..
I hope the Dolphins go winless just for giving this guy the chance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Vincent Vega Wrote:I hope the Dolphins go winless just for giving this guy the chance.

That wasn't very nice:ChairHit: That's what they deserve though after Williams
I do as well!
this could be great for the fins if he dosent kill some one.
All the Dolphins see is another Micheal Vick out of Marcus ! Nick Saban may straighten this kid out you never know !
Yeah, and who is Michael Vick...Yeah he has been so successful, lol! They both are jokes and overhyped!
Micheal Vick is one of the best QB's in the league when he's 100% ! Sure he didnt have a good year last year but go back a couple of years ago he lead his team to the playoffs and the NFC championship !
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah, and who is Michael Vick...Yeah he has been so successful, lol! They both are jokes and overhyped!

If you put Michael Vick on a good team, with other weapons besides just him, they win the Super Bowl without a fight.

He could pass better, but that's coming, and if he just had people to throw the ball up to, they'd be great
Gosh, I wonder if any of you ever really watch the game of football! NO SCRAMBLING QB WILL NEVER WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STATS DON'T LIE and it has proved itself right in this aspect of the game!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Gosh, I wonder if any of you ever really watch the game of football! NO SCRAMBLING QB WILL NEVER WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STATS DON'T LIE and it has proved itself right in this aspect of the game!

There has never been a scrambling QB like Mike Vick. No QB has ever been as fast as him, nor has any QB ever been able to make his moves. Like I said, he needs some support, but if he gets it, and he can stay healthy, they can win the Super Bowl
They said Marcus had a whole day practicing at WR in mini camp.
Well guess what BFritz, 64 yards rushing a game as a QB and throwing for 156 yards with 1 TD and 3 INTs isn't going to win you a Super Bowl. He makes STUPID decisions and can't read a defense. THERE IS NO ARGUMENT..STATS DON'T LIE! He is just another overrated player who does have a good juke move, but guess what, HE IS THE QB not the RB! SUre he might have an amzing 24 yard scramble, but look at there record with VICK at QB. Shaub is TWICE the QB that Vick is. Look at his record while Almighty Vick was out! Love seeing these guys say Michael Vick is the best player in the NFL...:lmao:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well guess what BFritz, 64 yards rushing a game as a QB and throwing for 156 yards with 1 TD and 3 INTs isn't going to win you a Super Bowl. He makes STUPID decisions and can't read a defense. THERE IS NO ARGUMENT..STATS DON'T LIE! He is just another overrated player who does have a good juke move, but guess what, HE IS THE QB not the RB! SUre he might have an amzing 24 yard scramble, but look at there record with VICK at QB. Shaub is TWICE the QB that Vick is. Look at his record while Almighty Vick was out! Love seeing these guys say Michael Vick is the best player in the NFL...:lmao:

I didn't say he was the best player in the NFL, and I agree that he needs to learn to read defenses, but, if he can, and maybe work on his throwing a little, he will be the most dangerous player in the NFL
Don't you think reading defenses and working on throwing is 2 pretty big aspects of a QB? Ah, I quit arguing, there is no argument..this is about his thug brother Marcus anyways!
He is an average QB, and they have Harrington also, so I really do not think he will see any time at QB, maybe water-boy or something like that. I would bet that he ends up in jail within a year.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Don't you think reading defenses and working on throwing is 2 pretty big aspects of a QB? Ah, I quit arguing, there is no argument..this is about his thug brother Marcus anyways!

I'm just saying that he's not like any other QB, he has his own style, and if he just develops a few of the typical QB qualities a little and mix it with his ability to run, he'll be the best QB in the league

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:He is an average QB, and they have Harrington also, so I really do not think he will see any time at QB, maybe water-boy or something like that. I would bet that he ends up in jail within a year.

More than likely
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well guess what BFritz, 64 yards rushing a game as a QB and throwing for 156 yards with 1 TD and 3 INTs isn't going to win you a Super Bowl. He makes STUPID decisions and can't read a defense. THERE IS NO ARGUMENT..STATS DON'T LIE! He is just another overrated player who does have a good juke move, but guess what, HE IS THE QB not the RB! SUre he might have an amzing 24 yard scramble, but look at there record with VICK at QB. Shaub is TWICE the QB that Vick is. Look at his record while Almighty Vick was out! Love seeing these guys say Michael Vick is the best player in the NFL...:lmao:
I have thought that about shaub since he started being vicks backup.
Thank You Braves Fan..I also am a Braves fan along with the Red Sox..2 great minds think alike! I really do think Shaub could be a star in the NFL!
Well Culpepper isnt healthy and isnt likely to start off the season so if Joey struggles it cant hurt to have another quarterback to fall back on. Everyone carries baggage with them in the NFL. This just gives him a chance to prove he is worthy to be in the league, if he is given the opportunity, which he might not get. And a little side note for you, those who preach Michael Vick, he has the lowest completion percentage of any quarterback in the league over the past five seasons. Its below 50%. His brother Marcus is actually more accurate and would have the potential to exceed his brother if he got his mind out of the gutter.