Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is lcc the power house in the 14th now
Looks like lcc may be in the driver seat this year to take the 14th. They only lost 1player and should win more than they did last year .
No. Estill, Jenkins, Breathitt and Powell will have something to say about that. They will be better than last year but they aren't the best team in the 14th Region.
LCC, powerhouse in softball???? This some kind of joke? LOL, I get it.
I think everyone else has lost more than lcc and they have got better each of the last 2 years . I think estill and Jenkins lost quite a bit to be real competitive . Less face we are talking about the 14th
The_Rock Wrote:LCC, powerhouse in softball???? This some kind of joke? LOL, I get it.

Probably not the powerhouse but they will be contenders this season and even better next and the one after that they will be senior dominated then youll see
Fastpitchfan Wrote:I think everyone else has lost more than lcc and they have got better each of the last 2 years . I think estill and Jenkins lost quite a bit to be real competitive . Less face we are talking about the 14th

Estill lost 3, NO pitchers and they will be loaded with a Senior class. Just have to wait and see how things pan out. We may get to see a LCC/Estill game in the Clark County tournament about mid-season.

Jenkins lost 2 one of them is a huge loss in Kayla Stambaugh

Powell lost 3
Region is at Wolfe County
Hope so estill has a dandy pitcher you all should do good. Good pitching means alot
New field will get team excited!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
The new field should get them excited, if estill has there pitching from last year they will be hard to handle . I thought they lost there starter from last year.
She's a JR this year. Next year Estill might be down somewhat with the players they lose and possibly a new coach if what I'm hearing is true.

Breathitt County (7) - (Merry Osborne OF, Aimee Hollins OF/IF, Leslie Spencer IF/C, Chelsea Hays 3B, Carrie Bach P/OF, Kristen Campbell P/1B/C, Megan Strong 2B)

Estill County (3) - (Cassidy Flynn 2B/OF, Chelsea Honchell SS/3B, Morgan Wiseman OF)

Jenkins (2) - (Kayla Stambaugh P/IF, Ashley Wright OF)

Perry County Central (3) - (Megan Combs 3B, Melia Kemper SS, Katie Eversole OF)

Powell County (3) - (Ashleigh Bolduc P/1B, Kayla Goodwin OF, Shaylan Mays 2B/OF)
I still think lcc is in the best shape for this season they are not replacing near the player or the players everyone else are. The ss they are loosing was pretty good but they have a younger girl to replace her without missing abeat. Perry central I think will be down from what I remember , 2 of the girls they are loosing hit the ball pretty good. Jenkins can replace the out fielder and the stambaugh girl didn't have a great year pitching there young pitcher seemed to be more dominant , I think her base running will be missed . We will see my early bet will be on lcc they should be nothing but better easier than the other programs in the 14th
Theirs no doubt that LCC will be better than last year but they aren't the best team in region. They will be on of the top teams this year and possibly next year but they are also more top teams in region. Jenkins I do believe will be down, Powell might be like last year and Estill might be down but it will be a tad bit not much and Breathitt will be way down
They have to earn it. They will have to play like they did two years ago when they clicked at e right time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Lcc is not the best team in the region . I guess what I mean I can see this year being one of there best ever with the most all around team they have in recent years. Estill will not be down much ,I thought they were losing there starting pitcher . Jenkins will be further down they just seemed to lose some games last year they shouldn't have .
Any word on how field is looking? Haven't seen it due to work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

There isnt any power at LCC unless Mark Wright has started shaving bats for them. I wouldnt put it past Mark.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:There isnt any power at LCC unless Mark Wright has started shaving bats for them. I wouldnt put it past Mark.
Sounds like u have no clue wat u r talking about. You Must be worried or u wouldnt put lcc down so much and Apparently you are about 8 years old to accuse someone of cheating.
I was in there the other day at Marks Shop and I saw him using a Vice on one of those
CF5 Demarinis. Who wouldnt tell me who it was for but I kind of figured it was LCC since they got all the money and Jenkins dont. Mark also has a couple bat rollers in there to that say DROP BOMBS COUGARS on them.
Mark has really been great helping with all schools.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

slander...libel///litigation
Some people don't get it the game of fast pitch is getting better every year and so are the players . It is wrong to say or think mark would do anything like that. Besides bats don't make good hitters . Lcc is going to be strong this year and some can't accept it.
Get real UK1, I was just being silly as usual. You to remember I only have the mind of a slow matured 8 year old.
I dont know where some of you guys have been but I will say this, "Talent wins games but when talent is equal, the team with the hottest equipment will win." Mark it down! I doubt Mark would shave a bat himself because he probably doesnt have the equipment to do it. However I am sure he knows some good ole boy bat shavers he could order from.
Guys we are getting off target.. Any updates on the field?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

They have an excellent sophomore pitcher.
Field will be ready.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Better watch out for the underdogs this year, Lee County isnt half bad.