Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undertaker says he is ready for a high profiled match
WWE spoke with Undertaker this week about his future and he says he's on board for a high profiled match

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-speaks-to-un...ppearance/
I can't wait to see him return but it's gonna suck once he retires for good
He's practically semi-retired already...he only shows up for Wrestlemania season.
J-Rod Wrote:He's practically semi-retired already...he only shows up for Wrestlemania season.

Which he has earned the right to do.

Maybe Punk v. Taker at Wrestlemania? Maybe Punk drops the belt to The Rock at the Royal Rumble and we see an epic match between Taker and the Rock at Wrestlemania? That would draw.

I know this though, if Taker comes back and has to fight HHH or HBK again I will vomit. Nothing sucks worse than building up a Taker return and announcing it's just going to be a rematch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have been tired of Taker for a long time. He OBVIOUSLY will win every Wrestlemania match so it takes away the paradox of wrestling.
He's damn close to being retired for good, now that everyone knows this, his more recent Wrestlemania matches are more intriguing because there is a legitimate thought that "this could be the year." It's assumed that Takers last match will be his one and only lost at WM.

Can't see how anyone could be tired of the Undertaker. He tops my list as the greatest wrestler of all time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:He's damn close to being retired for good, now that everyone knows this, his more recent Wrestlemania matches are more intriguing because there is a legitimate thought that "this could be the year." It's assumed that Takers last match will be his one and only lost at WM.

Can't see how anyone could be tired of the Undertaker. He tops my list as the greatest wrestler of all time.

I posted in the high school football and this forum that me and one of my best buds were in charge of the pre-game and in-game music at Johnson Central football games this season.

On big 3rd and 4th down plays.... When we would play the Undertaker's old gong theme, both team crowds and players would react more for the music than they would the play.

Pro wrestling means so much to so many people.... The Undertaker is the popular wrestler of the past 20 years, and yes that includes Hogan, Cena, Punk, Flair, Michales, HHH, The Rock......................
Taker is great, but I just cannot watch his Mania stuff anymore.
For those of you who are interested, who would you like to see Taker face at his next and possibly last WM?

I wouldn't mind seeing him face Punk, the Rock, Big Show, or even Zigler (if they truly have plans to give Zigler a mega-push that would be the way).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^If they would ever let him lose at WM, I would like to see it be the Big Show. If anyone ever needs one big match to cement his HoF status, it would be The Giant.
Big Show is already a HOF'er IMO.
The Undertaker SHOULD never loose at WM..... EVER!

Nobody will ever come close to what he's done at WM.
Just looking through these, definitely not the Big Show. Always thought he was garbage, a midcarder at best, just big.
The main rumor I've heard has The Undertaker squaring off with CM Punk.

One of Punk's remaining goals in his career is to be in the main event of Wrestlemania.

Looks like he might just get that chance.