Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(6)Florida-37 - (10)Florida State-26
Final from Tallahassee FL.

If the Irish go down tonight, could be two SEC teams in the BCS title game for the second straight year.
If Irish go down it will be Bama and Georgia in the title game. Both are 2 & 3
Those two will play in the SEC Championship so one of those will move down after their loss.
I have a problem with Florida making the national championship if the Irish go down. I think Notre Dame and Oregon are still better 1 loss teams than Florida. Keep in mind this is the same Florida team that barely beat Bowling Green, Missouri and Louisiana Lafayette at home.

Last year, LSU and Alabama were clearly the best 2 teams in the country. This year, Florida just doesn't seem like a national contender. The only poll that likes Florida is the computer poll.
toussaints Wrote:I have a problem with Florida making the national championship if the Irish go down. I think Notre Dame and Oregon are still better 1 loss teams than Florida. Keep in mind this is the same Florida team that barely beat Bowling Green, Missouri and Louisiana Lafayette at home.

Last year, LSU and Alabama were clearly the best 2 teams in the country. This year, Florida just doesn't seem like a national contender. The only poll that likes Florida is the computer poll.

Thats not how the polls work. If you lose late, your screwed, thats where i believe ND is getting off easy by not playing in a conference.

First of all. All 3 SEC teams won.
Alabama and Georgia will battle in the SEC championship.
Florida will wait.

IF ND LOSES THE WINNER OF BAMA/GEORGIA WILL PLAY FLORIDA FOR THE NATIONAL TITLE

How funny it would be.