Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Interviews Florida State DC Mark Stoops For Head Coaching Job
Actually CBS was the one that said he had interviewed not KSR.
Oh bull, it was on there page somewhere that they confirmed it as well.
You just cant find it through that 1st grade wash.
Gut are you just mad that Petrino isn't coming to any SEC School? He may end up at a D2 school, maybe D3 if their president and chancellors allow it. But yes sorry to tell you but CBS was the one reported that. If you would start googling things you would see that they were
Once again that is not totally accurate. see the interview at http://www.tomahawknation.com. i am not trying to get into a he said she said but coaches are not going to jepordize their recruting with a premature confirmation. if you listen to his remarks the denial is very weak and he goes on to say " if it happens he will be happy for Mark". I don't care one way or the other.
He's even denying it on twitter but I understand your point.

Also a Kentucky linebacker tweeted the name "Stoops"
^
Im sure there discussing there hiring process with a player.

Im telling you dont listen to these so called "sources" or "sites"

Every UK athletic site is full of garbage, with KSR being the leader.

Dont be surprised to see someone hired that hasnt even been mentioned.
Stoops is on the 4th cloumn down on KSR today with MacIntire as the "lead" candidates for the job.

So whos lying?
Because either Fisher or KSR one is.

This is why i dont listen to crap any site has to say. Ill listen when there at the podium talking about who got the job.
BTW SK, the courier journal came out today and in it says Butch Jones, Sonny Dykes, and Mark Stoops have all turned down the UK position.

So who is lying and who isnt?

The answer is nobody knows a damn thing.
William Warfield (works for prepsin/Ihigh) said that Mark Stoops is said to be flying to Lexington today to accept the position. We should know something by the end of the day what's going on
Could be true.
He's the best hire for those mentioned.
I really hope we dont end up with a coach from one of these crappy little schools who are in horrible confrences.
Kenneth True ‏@SXKennethTrue Mark Stoops is the guy at #Kentucky #BBN should be able to get behind this hire. Touring campus and facilities today, likely PC tomorrow.
We should know sometime today. I'll search it on twitter and see what all comes up. But let's face it, what coach is gonna openingly admit that one of his assistant coaches is getting contacted by other schools when they still have games left to play?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:BTW SK, the courier journal came out today and in it says Butch Jones, Sonny Dykes, and Mark Stoops have all turned down the UK position.

So who is lying and who isnt?

The answer is nobody knows a damn thing.

Including the decision makers....love it when you speak truth Gut!:thumpsup:

The media is seeking the scoop poop news and folks need to quit falling for it. Doesn't take a lot of talent, sarcasm, satire to create something that appears very real i.e The Onion ( search on google for those unaware ) and any schmoe with a computer.

And when you see a link i.e. the one I posted about Tressel to UK and you see a babe of the day in the margin....here's your sign, that would be a pretty good indicator of just someones opinion, not fact! Again, fun to fill time, but not truth. A simple stir of the pot and speculation.

See ESPN, SI, and others to verify the truth...these "relevant" sources get in a lot of trouble if they announce an action and it is false. I'd venture to say the Courier-Journal source is correct in what they were told by a reliable source, who may not be telling the truth. As for KSR this guy gets paid by advertisers to get a rise out of us. Again, speculation...UK LB tweets Stoops...doesn't hold a lot of water. He could have tweeted "Snorkel" shortly afterwards and what would you have deduced from that? He likes the ocean, too many chicks, next HC is from a coastal schoolConfusednicker:?

And here's the kicker...it's all smoke and mirrors i.e. Urban Meyer to OSU. Be prepared to be surprised and hopefully not disappointed!

GO CATS!
I've also heard that 2 coaches or maybe the staff from FSU maybe coming along with Stoops if that is indeed him. FSU OC isn't too happy because he's not being allowed to call the plays like he was promised by their head coach. Also, Stoops maybe bringing their top recruiter, who can recruit in Florida and in Ohio and in other states as well.
Spirit100 Wrote:Including the decision makers....love it when you speak truth Gut!:thumpsup:

The media is seeking the scoop poop news and folks need to quit falling for it. Doesn't take a lot of talent, sarcasm, satire to create something that appears very real i.e The Onion ( search on google for those unaware ) and any schmoe with a computer.

And when you see a link i.e. the one I posted about Tressel to UK and you see a babe of the day in the margin....here's your sign, that would be a pretty good indicator of just someones opinion, not fact! Again, fun to fill time, but not truth. A simple stir of the pot and speculation.

See ESPN, SI, and others to verify the truth...these "relevant" sources get in a lot of trouble if they announce an action and it is false. I'd venture to say the Courier-Journal source is correct in what they were told by a reliable source, who may not be telling the truth. As for KSR this guy gets paid by advertisers to get a rise out of us. Again, speculation...UK LB tweets Stoops...doesn't hold a lot of water. He could have tweeted "Snorkel" shortly afterwards and what would you have deduced from that? He likes the ocean, too many chicks, next HC is from a coastal schoolConfusednicker:?

And here's the kicker...it's all smoke and mirrors i.e. Urban Meyer to OSU. Be prepared to be surprised and hopefully not disappointed!

GO CATS!

I gladly retract this post if what the above messages say is true about Stoops taking the position...Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:http://www.tomahawknation.com/2012/11/27...rida-state

Nice find GUT!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The answer is nobody knows a damn thing.

One more thing we agree on.

Damnit!:moon:
For what it's worth...
Matt Jones has tweeted that Stoops has the job
Looks like SK dominated this thread.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Looks like SK dominated this thread.

He is the bgr rep for KSR incognito Confusednicker:
FBALL Wrote:One more thing we agree on.

Damnit!:moon:

Confusednicker:

I believe i got my point across about media "outlets"

99.9% of them reported wrong things during this process, and KSR got lucky enough to guess Stoops first.
But hell, they names every coach in the country, they had to eventually get one.:biggrin:
Spirit100 Wrote:He is the bgr rep for KSR incognito Confusednicker:

Im beginning to think SK works for KSR.
Ive never seen anyone defend a "blog" for the truth as much as he has Confusednicker:

If you take away the 40 other names KSR mentioned, they nailed it :Thumbs:
What about the guy from the Courier Journal saying Stoops declined the job today?
Bet his ass is getting chewed.

You never know who to believe on this crap.
I waited for the only positive and thats when Barney himself said it.