Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 81 Pike Central 60
The Lady Panthers dominated this game from start to finish.

Way to Go Girls!!!!
good job tonight on this one panthers
Congrats Pikeville!!!
Good Job Panthers!

...way to score in there Lil D!
Great job for the Panthers!!!

Only stats that I have...

Shawna Howard -- 20 points (18 in first half)
Samantha Howard -- 19 points
ya know wahts impressive
Pikeville's girls had 42 points at the half
Pikeville's boys barely and i mean barely got past 42 in the whole game
great game lady panthers
!!!!!!!
Pike Central came out flat and just stayed flat the whole game they didnt even look like they knew where they were it was like they were in a totaly diffrent world.

Any word on how i think it was Sam Howard that hit the deck hard in the second half how if she feeling.

But good win for the Panthers.

Looks like the Hawks have some regrouping once again to do. Shame they have alot of talent to play the way they have this year.
Sam is fine..just a hard hit that shook her up a lil bit..She played a great game..glad to see her get her 1000th point ball before the game..Can't wait for the matchup Monday with Magoffin..I'm ready for the Lady Panthers to show what they can do against the team some people are saying is #1 right now.
The Lady Panthers are tough...the boys could take some lessons.
Great job Ladies!
Quote:Sam is fine..just a hard hit that shook her up a lil bit..She played a great game..glad to see her get her 1000th point ball before the game..

im happy to hear that she took a nasty spill i thought for a min she wasnt going to get up.

i think they'll beat Magoffin 10+
congrats girls! the game started out slow..but the panthers picked it up before half time. whats wrong with PC? they didnt play very well. it seemed as if Haley Ratliff was a little under the weather.. i hope they can get things together..-- but way to go lady panthers! keep it going! Big Grin