•  Previous
  • 19(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Belfry Pirates
Keep me posted on here on how Cole does tomorrow. Me or Emme cant make the game due to work. Hope to hear from you all to see how he did and what he needs work on. Not sure what uniform they are wearing so cant give you a number but might have on 44. Big tight end and should see some action at defensive tackle. Good or bad let me know, you see something he needs to work on we need to hear it. so he can get better.
I look forward to knowing what every position needs work on. I'm sure Cole will do great. They will all be a work in progress, but the ceiling for this team is scary. Go Bucs!
Barring unforeseen circumstances I should have a set of eyes watching the scrimmage tonight and will relay what they see.

My prediction is the fine folks from Richlands will see Belfry warm-up and see Barnes, Bentley, Carr, and some of the other physical specimens on this team and be a bit taken back. If there is one thing you can say about this year's belfry team is they certainly will look like a football team when they take the field.I say Belfry breaks a couple long runs tonight with one by Carr and one by Johnson, Hatfield runs over a person or two, Sani delivers a beautiful pass or two, and the Defense has some struggles as well as the occasional missed assignment on offense that lets a defender blow up a play in the backfield.
Went to bad last night and it was cool enough to turn off the AC and open a window. The smell and feel of that cool late summer air brought one idea to mind................It's FOOTBALL TIME AGAIN!!

Hope everyone has had a great summer.
I hope someone who attends is able to provide a detailed accounting of how they look tonight.
And one more thing to add is please no player gets hurt tonight! I would hate to see that!
I''e there in black & blue, but my focus will be on Richlands.
A lot of days have passed and posts in this thread since November 30th, here's to another football season with the Pirate faithful of BGR... let's win the whole damn thing.
Amen brother.
So ready for some pirate football!!!
How is everyone looking in practice? What is the latest of who is winning the competitions for the open starting slots?
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)