Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Baseball.
Think we will be good this coming season?

I think we did pretty good last season.
Should be tough again. A great recruiting class along with a strong weekend rotation will equal success. I just hope they can keep it up late into the season this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Should be tough again. A great recruiting class along with a strong weekend rotation will equal success. I just hope they can keep it up late into the season this year.

I agree. By the way, awesome Signature!
Hope to see UK show the nation that we are not just a basketball school. Go Big Blue!
WideRight05 Wrote:Hope to see UK show the nation that we are not just a basketball school. Go Big Blue!

for another consecutive season...
WideRight05 Wrote:Hope to see UK show the nation that we are not just a basketball school. Go Big Blue!

I think people already know this. Baseball, Volleyball and Softball were ALL Nationaly Ranked last season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I am pumped for Uk baseball cant wait to go catch some games in lexington this year.
Guess I'll be traveling alittle further south for my college baseball this season...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I look for the Cats to be very strong this yr. I expect a super regional run.
^I hope you are right!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis